Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone From Buffalo, Ny Out There?

Pam-that is awesome and very encouraging!! A friend of mine's daughter had it done around the same time and is also having fantastic results. I didn't even know ths existed before February! Did you ave yours done at Sisters?

Yes..Dr Caruana did my surgery..I am very happy with my results..I just went for my 3 month post op visit today and down 80 pounds..my bmi was 56 now 40..crazy!!! You will do great..What part of Lockport are you??? I live in the town off transit on reger.. :)

That is soooo awesome!! I so so hope for those kinds of results!! I know for sure I wouldn't qualify for insurance coverage-I'm 130 lbs overweight but totally healthy AND we are switching insurance July 1st so that gums that up. My sister just lost her insurance so we decided self pay was the way. Totally researched everything and am very comfortable with the whole situation. I live off 78 just past the fairgrounds on Slayton Settlement. My son is good friends with Ele Eckert-whose family lives on Reger. I would love to pick your brain sometime if you're ever available for coffee...(or a Protein shake!). :)

That is soooo awesome!! I so so hope for those kinds of results!! I know for sure I wouldn't qualify for insurance coverage-I'm 130 lbs overweight but totally healthy AND we are switching insurance July 1st so that gums that up. My sister just lost her insurance so we decided self pay was the way. Totally researched everything and am very comfortable with the whole situation. I live off 78 just past the fairgrounds on Slayton Settlement. My son is good friends with Ele Eckert-whose family lives on Reger. I would love to pick your brain sometime if you're ever available for coffee...(or a Protein shake!). :)

Lol..sure..I drink coffee once in a while.. let me know when.. :)

Elma here. Sleeved on April 24 and replying to on whilst on the elliptical. I feel great and have no regrets.

Yay April 24th! I was sleeved April 25th. Where did you go and who did your surgery?

I had surgery ay Buffalo General with Dr. Posner. I simply can't believe how good I feel these days. I do need to call and see about adding some more variety to my food items though.

Hi, I am from Hamburg, NY. I have my surgery date scheduled June 26 with Dr. Posner at BGH. I am excited but nervous. The process did not take nearly as long as I anticipated. Have been on the south beach diet since March and have lost 20 lbs so far.

Congrats to all the newbies!!!

Hi I'm from buffalo! Being resleeved on aug 1st by dr hoffman...would love to have some support since this is my second time around and feeling kinda scared....does anyone come here anymore?

Yes we do! Why are you being resleeved? I know how you are feeling. I originally had the band. On top of feeling sick all the time I felt like a total failure when the band didn't work for me. I hope you have better luck this time. When is your surgery?

Yes, we fellow Buffalo sleevers are here!!! We're such a quiet group, lol!

Hi I'm from buffalo! Being resleeved on aug 1st by dr hoffman...would love to have some support since this is my second time around and feeling kinda scared....does anyone come here anymore?

Dr. Hoffman will be a married man when he sleeves you! His wedding is this month!

Hi' date=' I am from Hamburg, NY. I have my surgery date scheduled June 26 with Dr. Posner at BGH. I am excited but nervous. The process did not take nearly as long as I anticipated. Have been on the south beach diet since March and have lost 20 lbs so far.[/quote']

How are you doing???? Praying all is well and Welcoming you to the "Losers Bench"!!!

How are you doing???? Praying all is well and Welcoming you to the "Losers Bench"!!!

I am doing well! Have lost 9 lbs since surgery. Having a little trouble getting my fluids in because I get full so quickly. I have to go back to work on Wednesday, so that will be interesting getting back into the groove of things!

I am doing well! Have lost 9 lbs since surgery. Having a little trouble getting my fluids in because I get full so quickly. I have to go back to work on Wednesday' date=' so that will be interesting getting back into the groove of things![/quote']

It'll get better each day. Just keep sipping and make sure you're not taking gulps of Fluid. Mix it up and have some sugarfree Jello with u or popsicles. Try getting your Protein dtink on before u leave for work and on the way.