Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Check In November 2012 Sleevers!

My Surgery was November 19,2012! One year makes a huge difference! Love my LIFE!<br><br> Lost 122lbs!<br><br><br><br><br>

You look great!

Surgery 11/12/12. Highest weight 225.5, current weight128.6z size 8p, 10p, 12p depending on style. Started at 1xor 2x. Normal Bmi!!! Feel great!!

Want to be at goal at doctors so now weigh fully dresses! LOL

Edited by carols5417

Good morning November 2012 sleevers!!! Its been forever since I have posted.... Happy to report I did reach my goal , at least for a little while .... Unfortunately I've gained 5 lbs of it back ????????????. So , I'm vowing now , I WILL get it back off !!! Getting back on track with healthy eating and exercise. I've ordered the piyo DVD's and trying a new Protein shake... Will let you know how it goes

Just wanted to check in as well. My 2 year surgiversary is coming up in a few days. I just had a baby and I'm at goal weight. I started this journey at 315lbs and I'm happy to report that I'm at 184lbs now. It's been super tough but I've done it. Now it's maintenance mode which is not easy folks. post-62561-14149299471346_thumb.jpg post-62561-14149300161791_thumb.jpg post-62561-14149300438511_thumb.jpg

Good morning November 2012 sleevers!!! Its been forever since I have posted.... Happy to report I did reach my goal , at least for a little while .... Unfortunately I've gained 5 lbs of it back . So , I'm vowing now , I WILL get it back off !!! Getting back on track with healthy eating and exercise. I've ordered the piyo DVD's and trying a new Protein shake... Will let you know how it goes

Great to hear from you. I am up 7 pounds now and am trying to get back on a better routine. I am still wearing the same clothes but they are tight. I am already go to the gym 5-7 times a week so I am in great shape. But, I have discovered a healthy bread I like (love) and have been eating it like crazy. So I am going back to my NUT next week. I have been trying to log my food everyday on MFP but not hard enough. So let's keep each other posted on our journey and support each other. Anyone else need to join us? Got some extra pounds to shed?

All my best, Ainslee

We sold our house in Michigan and moved to a condo in the same town the end of October. Fixed up the main level and the basement looks like a ware house with boxes and furniture. Left for Florida Nov. 1st. Will unpack more at xmas and then in the spring. My lowest was 106 pounds lost, and right now I'm at 104 pounds down. Still using Protein and I tracked for two years on myfitnesspal.com. Trying now to maintain without daily tracking. Has only been a couple of days. Good luck to everyone!!

Hi everyone!

Its been a long time since I was on here. I have to get back on track too! I was down to 145# and I am at 155# now. I have to get back to working out and sticking to my diet!!! Clothes still fits but a little tighter.

I just saw my ticker and I guess I did reach my 150# goal!I thought it was 140# so I've been so disappointed in myself. This just gave me a great feeling to know that I reached it and had maintained for a long time till recently I gained those 5#!! Lol time to hit the gym✌

Glad to see we have a few new people to join the bandwagon.

I am now up 10 from the 7 I posted a month ago.

I have had 3 emotionally challenging months. Physically too. I have come through relatively unscathed.

The latest was being involved in a 3 car accident. The person who hit me totalled his car and then mine and I managed to only side swipe a parked car (with someone in it) Major accomplishment since the guy hit my front drivers front ending pushing it into my tire and wheel. But, I ended up with a whiplash and sciatica and cannot work out or exercise at all. So I am going to wait until Jan to get back to that. In the meantime, I am seeing a new NUT because mine is on maternity leave.

He has a new way of looking at things which is really helping me. If you are interested look up Volumetrics. IT is helpful for me because I don't eat regularly due to work schedules. So I snack all day instead of ever feeling full. So I have been reading the book and trying to apply it. I don't have a scale so I am not sure until I go back to see him but it seems like it will work for me. So glad to see Buckeye, Carol and Almam on board with us. Let's do it. The last 2 years have not been in vain. Let's keep posting what we are doing or what weight or whatever you feel like posting to keep motivated and possibly motivate the rest of us. OK? Let's go!!!

Ainslee

I pray that you heal quickly! I have no excuse other than me just slacking at work. 12 hour shifts are just so long and sometimes I get busy and wouldn't eat anything all day so when I would get home I would eat but then keep snacking. Even after 2 yrs I'm still not drinking nearly enough fluids. I have to get on a workout routine because walking/jogging on treadmill gets old quick. I have scales and I will look into the volumetrics. Its just getting back on track and finding a routine that works. Good luck everyone!!!

Hello November sleevers with surgiversaries coming up who is still on this board let's check in..

Nov 20,2012 Sleeve surgery down 172 lbs. I am having my first knee surgery this year Nov 30, and surgeon never said anything about my weight! Yeah! Wish me luck ! Second knee will be done on Jan 4, 2016.

Congrats on the weight loss and good luck on the knees.

Nov 20,2012 Sleeve surgery down 172 lbs. I am having my first knee surgery this year Nov 30, and surgeon never said anything about my weight! Yeah! Wish me luck ! Second knee will be done on Jan 4, 2016.

Well the first knee surgery is over. My friend had both done at the same time. I went through it with her. Right now you are probably dilerious on drugs to control the pain. Keep us posted.