Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Check In November 2012 Sleevers!

Well I'm 9 months out and down 97 lbs! I am thrilled with my weight loss so far. I would like to lose another 20-25lbs but my weight has really slowed down so we will see. But I am so much happier and more active. This was the best decision I ever made!

[ATTACH]17351[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]17352[/ATTACH]

post-33179-13813669125057_thumb.png

post-33179-13813669125637_thumb.png

First pic is day of surgery the next pic is at 6, 7 and 9 months respectively.

First pic is day of surgery the next pic is at 6' date=' 7 and 9 months respectively.[/quote']

You are looking awesome! Great job. I was sleeved 11-6-12 and my weight loss has slowed as well. Would like to lose another 8-10 lbs. but if I don't I'll be grateful to just maintain,

One more set of side pics!

[ATTACH]17363[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]17364[/ATTACH]

post-33179-1381366912659_thumb.png

post-33179-13813669127147_thumb.png

Surgery 11/12/12

Highest weight 225.5

Today's weight 141.8

Goal weight 130. Finally broke a stall!!

I am right there with you Almam...We have been in a hotel waiting for our house to be ready for over 2 weeks I have had a hard time sticking to only "good" eating . The scale is staying between 148-149 at least I have not gained :/

Goodness, been in my new place for 12 days now and the scale is fluctuating between 144-145 happy days are here again!

Goodness' date=' been in my new place for 12 days now and the scale is fluctuating between 144-145 happy days are here again![/quote']

My new happy place is 148-149! You still look great my fellow shorty (and mom of 3).

I realized my before picture was from last years meet the teach event- so I took a picture before this years meet the teacher. Down 99lbs. 15-20 to go.

post-44833-13813669168284_thumb.jpg

Why does it always post my second picture sideways?! Ugh!

I'm 10 months out today, and down 126 from HW. 14 lbs to goal, and loving my new life. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins, and a little worried about gaining too much, and not being able to lose it. I'm snacking on the wrong things too! :( Slider foods are the easiest to eat right now (I have pretty bad morning sickness), but as soon as I can I am going to get back on track. I'm still doing Water aerobics, but am worried that I'm not getting enough activity to keep up with my increased calories. How are you all doing?

I'm down 143lbs since my Pre op diet began on 10/4/12. Loving everything!!

I haven't posted in a long time, but I have been following.

I was 9 months out on Sept 6, 3 days after my 63rd birthday, and I last 99 pounds of my 100 pound goal. I feel like my life has changed in every possible way. I am so happy. I feel like I am entering the prime of my life. I have been going to the gym and about to start pilates reformer. I learned to swim a few weeks ago. I mean how to breath correctly while swimming. I also want to take Kayaking lessons. Or possibly rowing, or both.

I could not feel better and hope you all are feeling the same. You are doing great and keep it up.

Ainslee

I haven't posted in a long time' date=' but I have been following.

I was 9 months out on Sept 6, 3 days after my 63rd birthday, and I last 99 pounds of my 100 pound goal. I feel like my life has changed in every possible way. I am so happy. I feel like I am entering the prime of my life. I have been going to the gym and about to start pilates reformer. I learned to swim a few weeks ago. I mean how to breath correctly while swimming. I also want to take Kayaking lessons. Or possibly rowing, or both.

I could not feel better and hope you all are feeling the same. You are doing great and keep it up.

Ainslee[/quote']

We got sleeved the same day! I am so happy for your success. This has been life changing for me as well. It's truly a blessing to actually enjoy being active! Keep up the great work.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I'm down 143lbs since my Pre op diet began on 10/4/12. Loving everything!!

Awesome! Congrats

Sent from my iPad using VST