Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Check In November 2012 Sleevers!

I don't know where exactly you are- but I know of a great Doc in DFW. My moms BFF had RNY years ago- and had plastics after- this same doc did my best friend from

High schools boob job and has now done a Tummy Tuck on my grown up best friend. He's ridiculously amazing.

I'm near Amarillo. ..so dfw is sbout a 5 hr drive for me.

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 150.4#(6/30)

I'll most likely be going back to Mexico for mine.... My health insurance sucks!!!! won't pay for anything even if it's deemed necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I'll most likely be going back to Mexico for mine.... My health insurance sucks!!!! won't pay for anything even if it's deemed necessary.

That's what I'm afraid of with mine. They paid for the sx now crossing my fingers they pay for tt at least!

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 150.4#(6/30)

That's what I'm afraid of with mine. They paid for the sx now crossing my fingers they pay for tt at least!

Mine won't cover a TT only a pani but it is hell trying to get approved even for that now...It used to be almost automatic after WLS but not anymore :(

Greetings everyone's it's been a long time but work has been crazy. Wanted to check-in with y'all. Nov 9 I had surgery and from that day to now I'm down 170 LBs I'm feeling amazing.

post-42972-1381366720905_thumb.jpg

Holy Mackerel, who is that guy? Congratulations. How is your woman handling the new you? Is she OK when women flirt with you?

Ainslee

I don't know what I'm going to do about boobs deflated and tummy! I'm 66 and will be 67 before the surgeon recommends going ahead with plastic surgery. Do I really care at that point?? Will see what I look like then and decide.

I am 62 and I definately care. I too wanted the loss for health reasons. But, I am loving the way I look with clothes on and want to look good with them off. I haven't had sex in about 12 years and really want to feel I can take my clothes off. I won't wear shorts or skirts. Not so much from the skin but because of the V. Veins. My boobs are good, they were a DD now they are a D but he stomach and my arms. OMG the arms are unreal, I can't wear anything sleeveless without being so self conscious.

I met a woman at my WL support group who did her stomach, and her back above her bra and did her arms from there. So no huge scar. He also added to her butt. He is from Mexico so I can give you the info if anyone wants it. He did her friend also and apparently you can have a consultation over Skype. She said she got 3 quotes her in SF and Mexico was about 70% less.

I may get approved for the stomach because I have other issues because of it. I have Meralgia Paresthetica. Then I can go to Mexico for the arms and (?).

How about neck? Mine looks like a chicken. awful.

I am 62 and I definately care. I too wanted the loss for health reasons. But' date=' I am loving the way I look with clothes on and want to look good with them off. I haven't had sex in about 12 years and really want to feel I can take my clothes off. I won't wear shorts or skirts. Not so much from the skin but because of the V. Veins. My boobs are good, they were a DD now they are a D but he stomach and my arms. OMG the arms are unreal, I can't wear anything sleeveless without being so self conscious.

I met a woman at my WL support group who did her stomach, and her back above her bra and did her arms from there. So no huge scar. He also added to her butt. He is from Mexico so I can give you the info if anyone wants it. He did her friend also and apparently you can have a consultation over Skype. She said she got 3 quotes her in SF and Mexico was about 70% less.

I may get approved for the stomach because I have other issues because of it. I have Meralgia Paresthetica. Then I can go to Mexico for the arms and (?).

How about neck? Mine looks like a chicken. awful.[/quote']

I'm interested .... Who is the doctor and where is he located in Mexico?

Nov 12th surgery. Down 79 and half pounds! Still working on it!!! 16 and 1/2 pounds to go to be normal BMI where the surgeon would like me.

Down a little more today. Really .3 from 80 pounds but it likes to round on my ticker!! LOL!!

Update progressive pic

post-35985-13813668262324_thumb.jpg

Woo hoo! Broke my 3 week stall this morning! Down 1.8 lbs - I'll take it.

Starting Weight: 215.0 lbs. Pounds to Date: -65.6 lbs. Current Weight: 149.4 lbs. Goal Weight: 135.0 lbs. Pounds to Goal: 14.4 lbs. Height (in.) 67" Total Goal: -80.0 lbs. Avg. Daily Chng: -0.3 lbs. Current BMI: 23.4 Starting Fat % 48.8% All-time high lbs: 215.0 lbs. All-time low lbs: 149.4 lbs. Current Fat % 33.6% All-time high fat %: 48.8% All-time low fat %: 33.6% Current Fat lbs. 50.2 lbs. Current fat lbs. lost: 54.7 lbs. Total Inches Lost -59.0"

Update progressive pic

Wow! Congratulations! Keep it up!

Nov 7 & down 64 lbs. never felt better.

Nov 7 & down 64 lbs. never felt better.

Nov 6 down 65 lbs right there with you ..

Congrats everyone! You look awesome Kalimomof3!

I've lost 105 today, had my surgery Nov. 6. Here's a photo before and after for me.

post-37367-13813668304686_thumb.jpg