Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Check In November 2012 Sleevers!

Started this journey Nov 1st 2012

Started 266

Currently 176

That's a total loss of 90 pounds. I stalled for almost two months and just started seeing the scale go down. I eat under 1000 calories a day. I'm wearing med to large shirts and 12-14 pants. My tummy seems to be holding on a long as possible. I need to get into the gym and start toning. Overall pretty darn happy with my new life :)

Work it mama! Ur so pretty too. Keep on losn, ur doing gr8!!!

Still mostly stalled.... Anyone else wonder about when the belly fat (gut) will catch up with the other areas? Seems like everywhere is getting smaller BUT my belly!

Ugh...I've been wondering that myself:-(

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 154.8#(6/15)

Ugh...I've been wondering that myself:-(

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 154.8#(6/15)

I am 15 pounds from my surgeon's goal 135 which was mine too but I changed mine to 130 I don't think my gut is going to go with that 15 lbs I am thinking I may need to be 120 for it to be gone? Idk I honestly do have large bone structure even though I am short (my wrist bones are HUGE) I am 5'2.5 I would be pretty skinny at 120 I think but we shall see....

I am stalled but I am retaining Water cause I am very close to my time of the.month...went shopping tonight and put on size 14 shorts didn't get them cause they were a bit baggy and I am very close to being in a 12!!!! Also got a swim suit...size 14 bottoms had to do a size 16 top because of the girls but I was happy. As soon as I am done with school this week (I am a teacher) I am making it my goal to go to the gym every morning, trying to tone my upper thighs and tummy

I am 15 pounds from my surgeon's goal 135 which was mine too but I changed mine to 130 I don't think my gut is going to go with that 15 lbs I am thinking I may need to be 120 for it to be gone? Idk I honestly do have large bone structure even though I am short (my wrist bones are HUGE) I am 5'2.5 I would be pretty skinny at 120 I think but we shall see....

For my tummy I'm goin to need a Tummy Tuck and then some! Ugh. ..I let myself go bad but thank God for 2nd chances!

For my tummy I'm goin to need a Tummy Tuck and then some! Ugh. ..I let myself go bad but thank God for 2nd chances!

I am thinking I will need one too I told my husband I plan on getting the full mommy makeover for my stomach and my boobs poor things :/

I am thinking I will need one too I told my husband I plan on getting the full mommy makeover for my stomach and my boobs poor things :/

I feel ya! My girls have gone from B cup to a D cup now I'm a C cup. I wasnt naturally blessed with boobs so they have been 1 of the 1st things to go. Tummy and boobs DEFINITELY are gonna need work.

I feel ya! My girls have gone from B cup to a D cup now I'm a C cup. I wasnt naturally blessed with boobs so they have been 1 of the 1st things to go. Tummy and boobs DEFINITELY are gonna need work.

I was a 36DD before my kids and crazy weight gain...They got as big as a 40FF while breast feeding and were a 38F before surgery now I am back to a very saggy 36DD :(

this week marks my 7 month surgi-versary.......I also hit that point I heard of where i'm hungry every 2 hours - literally!! I increased my calories to 1000 per day, Anybody else experience this yet???

this week marks my 7 month surgi-versary.......I also hit that point I heard of where i'm hungry every 2 hours - literally!! I increased my calories to 1000 per day' date=' Anybody else experience this yet???[/quote']

Yes! I too finally increased my calories to 800-1000. But I'm def hungry more often

Yes! I too finally increased my calories to 800-1000. But I'm def hungry more often

I have been on 1000-1200 cals a day for just that reason...I am always hungry but the good thing is I can satisfy it with next to nothing...I used to eat 2500+ cals a day easily and still felt hungry.

Highest weight. 225.5surgery 11/12/12. Now 152.2. Will be wearing a size 14 skirt golfing this week. Still have a stomach so don't know what size I can get to in future. Started at 22/24 or size 2x!!!

this week marks my 7 month surgi-versary.......I also hit that point I heard of where i'm hungry every 2 hours - literally!! I increased my calories to 1000 per day' date=' Anybody else experience this yet???[/quote']

Me too but I eat next to nothing and am full...almonds are my best friend

Started this journey Nov 1st 2012

Started 266

Currently 176

That's a total loss of 90 pounds. I stalled for almost two months and just started seeing the scale go down. I eat under 1000 calories a day. I'm wearing med to large shirts and 12-14 pants. My tummy seems to be holding on a long as possible. I need to get into the gym and start toning. Overall pretty darn happy with my new life :)

Stress_op_t_werk.wmv

[ATTACH]14289[/ATTACH]

You are looking FANTASTIC. How many pounds to go?

Ainslee