Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Check In November 2012 Sleevers!

I'm telling myself to just chill out and it will be ok :). Sometimes that's harder to do than it should be lol.

A higher calorie day is good every couple weeks so long as you are eating quality food. BBQ chicken any good lean meat that is tasty.

I'm telling myself to just chill out and it will be ok :). Sometimes that's harder to do than it should be lol.

Me too I don't want to stretch anything. Think it's hormones?

Me too I don't want to stretch anything. Think it's hormones?

I've had a couple of days like that along the way and have eaten a little bit more than I usually do. As long as in the big scheme of things I'm still having a very low cal day' date=' I haven't worried about it.

You wake up the next morning and it's business as usual.

Deano[/quote']

Don't know hungry again today.. Do you get more hungry if you eat carbs like tortillas? I have been eating low carb wraps mostly veggies and chicken with a little pesto (so good). I hadn't been eating any bread at all but that's not realistic as I love bread. Trying to figure out what works :-)

Don't know hungry again today.. Do you get more hungry if you eat carbs like tortillas? I have been eating low carb wraps mostly veggies and chicken with a little pesto (so good). I hadn't been eating any bread at all but that's not realistic as I love bread. Trying to figure out what works :-)

I was a bread / Pasta / rice junkie before. I have zero interest in it now. I've had a couple of tortillas and mountain bread etc. It doesn't really do it for me anymore. Generally I'd rather have the filling (chicken / salad / pesto / veg etc) on a plate rather than have the carbs sit heavy.

Look for flax seed low Carb bread only one net Carb and very high protein! I think we will all be at goal by November next year so just need to trust the process and relax. This new stomach is here to stay!

Hey haven't been on in a while...have lost 63lbs and I went shopping on Sunday. I am in size 16 jeans and size 14 top...I got so excited I took a picture in the dressing room and sent it to everyone I know...when I drop 20 more pounds I am going to treat myself and buy an outfit at Ann Taylor

Do it, girl. Congratulations! I love Ann Taylor.

I treated myself to a size 12 Michael Kors dress. I'm not in it yet, but if I stay the course, I'll be in it soon. It has become my goal dress. You inspire me. Going to make taco Soup for dinner.< /p>

Hi everyone,

My name is Christina I had my sleeve done on nov. 1st it was the best decision of my life. My final pre-op weight before surgery was 328 & now 3 1/2 months out about I'm down to 246. So I've lost 82lbs thus far & look forward to loosing more. My ultimate goal is to be down to about 160-170lbs. I'm very happy where I am bc I haven't been this low of 246 in like 10 years.

Hey everyone. I was sleeved nov 26. My starting weight was 303 and I'm down to 227!! 76 pounds gone forever. This surgery was and is such a blessing. I have so much energy and love life now.

Hi everyone' date='

My name is Christina I had my sleeve done on nov. 1st it was the best decision of my life. My final pre-op weight before surgery was 328 & now 3 1/2 months out about I'm down to 246. So I've lost 82lbs thus far & look forward to loosing more. My ultimate goal is to be down to about 160-170lbs. I'm very happy where I am bc I haven't been this low of 246 in like 10 years.[/quote']

Hey everyone. I was sleeved nov 26. My starting weight was 303 and I'm down to 227!! 76 pounds gone forever. This surgery was and is such a blessing. I have so much energy and love life now.

Way to go. You both are doing awesome! November sleevers rock!

Huge congratulations to you both!

3 months out and I've lost 53 lbs, I'm off insulin, metformin, high blood pressure meds, cholestorel meds and more.

post-44514-13813663203568_thumb.jpg

3 months out and I've lost 53 lbs' date=' I'm off insulin, metformin, high blood pressure meds, cholestorel meds and more.

[/quote']

I'm off metaformin since a few weeks before surgery but am told to stay off of it because my levels are good I'm still on Bp & cholesterol meds but in April at my 6month I could be lowered dose or maybe off of them completely. I'm still on my thyroid meds but thy were lowered from 75mcg to 50mcg. So slowly but surely hope I be off all of them

Had my 3 mo check up today. Down 43.5 pounds officially!! Still off blood pressure meds as well s cholesterol meds. Upping Protein now and my blood work looked good.