Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Check In November 2012 Sleevers!

Hello all! I was sleeved 11/15 and starting weight was 298. Today my scale read 253! 45 lbs gone FOREVER!! I hit a stall at week 4 and it lasted about 2 weeks, but scale is moving again. Down 2 sizes as well. I am so glad that this thread exist. It keeps me motivated and makes me not feel so alone in this journey. I cannot wait to see how we've all done this time next year!

Hey all,

Hope everyone is doing well, we are all losing just at different rates. I am currently down 48lbs since 11/19. I had the flu last week, which was terrible, it was also the reason I was having trouble eating. I am feeling better and eating solids again. The next 3 months are my busy season. I work, then after school I coach indoor guard and co direct the spring musical. In between I have to find time to eat properly and workout. I am working out with my guard...running and such with them which they are loving. Also I can feel my hip bones and I am losing alot in my thighs and stomache. Anyway hope everyone is doing well

I went to my visit today and Doctor is really happy with my results I've lost 40 pounds from 283 to 243 in 8 weeks him and my NUT feel I'm right on track.

the only issue I have is when I drink that Darn Iron Pill it feels likes its stuck on my right side my doctor says if I don't have this feeling while eating or after eating i should be fine and he change me to liquid iron.

I haven't have any issues after surgery other that the occasional tightness in the mornings and gas this has been the best decision i've ever made.

I swear I am going through the same THING! I'm eating anywhere from 300 to 600 calories a day and walking for at least 30 minutes a day during my lunch break and check the scale everyday. It moves so slowly!! I've lonely lost 30 pounds since 11/20. Congratulations to all those who have had tremendous success. Hopefully I will someday soon be where you are.

I think 30 lbs. is great. I've only lost 41 since my surgery 11/6

Thank you! After reading other people's post I realize that any amount of weight loss is amazing. We have all made decisions to permanently change our lives and it's great that no matter the amount of weight that we have lost up until this point we are all making positive healthy decisions about what we are putting into our bodies. We were not doing this 6 months ago!

Hey Everyone!Just checking in was sleeved 11/7 and have experienced some hiccups but it's all good now :)

Pre op diet start weight 226

Day of surgery weight 218

Today's weight 184.2

Just checking in. Been a while. Sleeved November 14th. Down 43lbs since surgery, plus 20 pre op. So 63 all together. I feel awesome!! I know It could have honestly been a bit more because over New Years week and then my birthday the other day I've eaten off plan a few times. But still think I'm doing well. Totally happy with my progress and plan to step up the exercise this month and really get the numbers moving!!

Hello everyone , just checking in ... it's been awhile for me. Had a slight complication with nausea and vomiting , but things are on the mend now. Day of pre op 248.8

Day of surgery 241.8

CW 212.6

Total loss 36.2 lbs gone forever woot woot !'! It's coming off slowly but hey it's coming off and that's what counts.... less loose skin is the way I look at it. Finally cleared to up my exercise .... so look out 2013 , Here I come !!

Sent from my DROID4 using VST

Hi all! Slow and steady weight loss here...but it's gone for good :-)

Weight when I began: 333.4

Weight on day of surgery (11/1): 290

Weight today: 258.2

Bye bye, 75 pounds!! Keep it up, everyone :)

Pre-op 251

Now 208

Lost 43lbs.

Lost 31.625 inches

Sleeved 11/6/12

Having a lot of nausea suddenly and haven't been able to eat or drink much for this past week. Just feel queasy all the time and the thought of food gets me running to the bathroom. Feels like morning sickness all day but definitely not pregnant. Nth is is awful. Anyone else out there like this?

Pre-op 251

Now 208

Lost 43lbs.

Lost 31.625 inches

Sleeved 11/6/12

Having a lot of nausea suddenly and haven't been able to eat or drink much for this past week. Just feel queasy all the time and the thought of food gets me running to the bathroom. Feels like morning sickness all day but definitely not pregnant. Nth is is awful. Anyone else out there like this?

Wow I had lost four pounds as of yesterday then I blew it and ate some griots and some chips and this morning I was back up three !!! Let this be a lesson don't blow it unless you can take those highs and lows. I'm so bummed at myself.

Wow I had lost four pounds as of yesterday then I blew it and ate some griots and some chips and this morning I was back up three !!! Let this be a lesson don't blow it unless you can take those highs and lows. I'm so bummed at myself.

Well, the great thing is you can get back on track and start fresh! Good luck to you.

I'm going to have to stop following this site for a minute. Today I calculated how much weight I've lost since surgery...17 pounds in six weeks. I am so discouraged especially after reading about your successes. Very down right now.

Howdy Freja. Please don't be discouraged. I am a really big and burly guy and lived on milk and yogurt for a month because it's all my renovated stomach could handle.

I look at it this way. We didn't get this size quickly, so I don't think we'll get to a healthy weight quickly. It's definitely a marathon, not a sprint. Just keep chipping away and you will get there.

Hello, thank U everybody for your kind words and encouragement. After discussing this with my nutritionist and my doctor, I feel better. They are basically saying the same things most of you are saying. It is a personal journey. We will lose at different rates. With that said, I will keep plugging along following their orders and doing what I'm supposed to do. Eventually, I will reach my goal.