Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Check In November 2012 Sleevers!

Hey November sleevers! I have my pre up appointment on Tuesday the 6th and am suppose to had surgery the 14th! We didn't submit to insurance yet- we're doing it when I go on the 6th. I'm so nervous that 1 week won't be enough time for them to approve, but they were optimistic it would be. Let's see, please keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm so scared they won't approve. Ahh I just want want to able to finally focus on pre surgery nerves instead of 'will I be able to have surgery or not?' nerves.

Hey November sleevers! I have my pre up appointment on Tuesday the 6th and am suppose to had surgery the 14th! We didn't submit to insurance yet- we're doing it when I go on the 6th. I'm so nervous that 1 week won't be enough time for them to approve' date=' but they were optimistic it would be. Let's see, please keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm so scared they won't approve. Ahh I just want want to able to finally focus on pre surgery nerves instead of 'will I be able to have surgery or not?' nerves.[/quote']

It will be ok sweetie. Power of positive thinking!! Just keep us informed!

Come on November Sleevers...lets send our sleeve sistah (insert mass accent here) some good vibes, well wishes and much support!!

Hey November sleevers! I have my pre up appointment on Tuesday the 6th and am suppose to had surgery the 14th! We didn't submit to insurance yet- we're doing it when I go on the 6th. I'm so nervous that 1 week won't be enough time for them to approve, but they were optimistic it would be. Let's see, please keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm so scared they won't approve. Ahh I just want want to able to finally focus on pre surgery nerves instead of 'will I be able to have surgery or not?' nerves.

Sending lots of positive energy your way!

Thanks Tally and Buckeye! I have my fingers, toes and every other crossable body part crossed lol. Staying positive! I want this so much!

Just got back from my nut appt and they upped my date!! I will be sleeved on nov 4!!!!

Under a week!

So ur sleeved tomarrow hooray! Be sure to MSG me and let me no how surgery was I'll do the same best wishes an ill pray for u!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

To all my November sleevers...November is here!!! Finally we made it! I just wanted to wish everyone here a safe and speedy recovery and I pray that all doubt fear and anxiety are replaced with excitement, confidence and pure joy for this your new journey. This is a big deal and I'm excited for all of us who decided to take this step to being a healthier you. I'm 1 week from getting my sleeve...yes I'm nervous, but I'm ready :) You all have been an incredible support group for me in more ways that I can type (lol). I hope that we can continue to support each other through this journey. For those of you on Youtube, I have created a channel to capture my wls journey. You can find me at ChallengeMeVerticaly. I'm still a newbie to youtube so bare with me.

Now lets get ready to rock these sleeves out!!!!

Hello again November 9th sleever ! I'm busy trying to get everything in order before friday . I've yet to pack my bag though LOL! I've done lots of shopping to make sure I have everything here at home so i don't have to send my husband out for it. Tomorrow going to spend some time with some friends and prayer partners : ) Deep breath LOL!

Omg! I didn't think November would ever get here but now with just two weeks to go I think I'm getting scared! : /

Someone on this site quoted Bill Cosby..."you have to decide you want it more than you are afraid of it.". That has become my mantra about everything...my career change, my moving and my choice to become a healthier me. I want those things more than I'm afraid of the change. Let's go November Sleevers. We're up!

Hey November sleevers! I have my pre up appointment on Tuesday the 6th and am suppose to had surgery the 14th! We didn't submit to insurance yet- we're doing it when I go on the 6th. I'm so nervous that 1 week won't be enough time for them to approve' date=' but they were optimistic it would be. Let's see, please keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm so scared they won't approve. Ahh I just want want to able to finally focus on pre surgery nerves instead of 'will I be able to have surgery or not?' nerves.[/quote']

I'm sure it will all work out. They know what they are doing and how to get you approved. Do you have to do a pre-op diet since you may not know very far in advanced?

November 7 here. I keep switching between panic and excitement. My Doc doesn't require pre op diet, just Clear Liquids the day before. I wonder why the difference between surgeons.

November 7 here. I keep switching between panic and excitement. My Doc doesn't require pre op diet' date=' just clear liquids the day before. I wonder why the difference between surgeons.[/quote']

I can really identify with that feeling. I'm being sleeved on the 8th. I've been ridiculously excited but now the nerves are starting to set in. There's no doubt this is the right thing for me, I'm just getting jittery. just think this time next week we'll be all done ..back time and sipping our liquids. :-)

I can really identify with that feeling. I'm being sleeved on the 8th. I've been ridiculously excited but now the nerves are starting to set in. There's no doubt this is the right thing for me' date=' I'm just getting jittery. just think this time next week we'll be all done ..back time and sipping our liquids. :-)[/quote']

Oops meant back home. Some surgeons believe the pre op diet makes a difference and some don't. All down to their preference.

So ur sleeved tomarrow hooray! Be sure to MSG me and let me no how surgery was I'll do the same best wishes an ill pray for u!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I meant the 5 th! So I will be sleeved tomarrow! I go in tonight at 3:30 in the morn;) but please send prayers a bit nervous, lol

I will surely message you post op and let you know all the details;)

Hi all November sleevers. As my date rapidly approaches, I've been having crazy dreams about my surgery every night! Just can't seem to get it off my mind. Btw today is day #1 of pre-op diet for me- hoping it goes well. Best wishes to all on this AMAZING life change we are making together!!!! <3

My is on Tuesday, and I'm a little freaked, but staying strong. You all are in my prayers for a great pre-op diet and smooth sailing on the surgery and recovery.