Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No Crust Pineapple Cheesecake

One tub of cool whip free

One package sf instant pudding cheesecake flavor

One can pineapple chunks (cut them up)

Thaw cool whip and put in mixing bowl. Pour pudding mix over coolwhip and mix gently but thoroughly. Next add cut up pineapple and gently mix. Divide into single serve containers and refrigerate atleast 1 hour. YUM!!!

I didn't do the calorie calculations but can't be that bad. Got the recipe from bariatrictv. Enjoy. Def satisfied my sweet tooth

Yummy! I have to try that, my hubby is going to like that one! Thanks for sharing

If you want to add some Protein, you can add 1/2 c. ricotta cheese or cottage cheese to the mixture.... just be sure to whip it up really well with the pudding mix BEFORE you fold in the Cool Whip and pineapple. One of my favorite Desserts is what we in East Texas called "orange fluff," which is basically cottage cheese whipped up with orange Jell-O with some Cool Whip and mandarin oranges folded in. So the whole thing is a technique as well as a recipe--experiment! :-)

or my favorite - watergate salad - pistachio pudding, cool whip, can of crushed pineapple and can of mixed fruit, toss in marshmallows.....yum-o - can't wait to have that whenever I get to mushy stage.....

pistachio pudding, cool whip, can of crushed pineapple

now thats what i'm talking about :lol:

we used to call this "green stuff" cuz never knew it had a name

Sounds good to me

or my favorite - watergate salad - pistachio pudding' date=' cool whip, can of crushed pineapple and can of mixed fruit, toss in marshmallows.....yum-o - can't wait to have that whenever I get to mushy stage.....[/quote']

So, that's what it's called :D

when using pistachio pudding we called it "green mold"

If you want to add some Protein, you can add 1/2 c. ricotta cheese or cottage cheese to the mixture.... just be sure to whip it up really well with the pudding mix BEFORE you fold in the Cool Whip and pineapple. One of my favorite Desserts is what we in East Texas called "orange fluff," which is basically cottage cheese whipped up with orange Jell-O with some Cool Whip and mandarin oranges folded in. So the whole thing is a technique as well as a recipe--experiment! :-)

Orange Fluff is my FAVORITE dessert! :) Love it, Meg!

Hmmmm? I've never seen cheesecake flavored pudding. I'll have to look for that!

I love doing things like that. When I want something sweet they are quick and easy to make and not that bad really without the crust. If you like Peanut Butter and/or chocolate try this one...

Cool whip lite/fat free whatever it is

Cream cheese fat free

Natural Peanut Butter or I guess you could use the PB2 stuff if you want.

chocolate Protein powder.

Make sure the cool whip is thawed. Nuke the cream cheese just long enough to soften up and be blended with mixer. Mix those two first. Mix in the pb then the Protein Powder. You can add as much of the PB or choco powder as to taste but you may have to add a touch of milk if you're adding a lot of the Protein. You can just chill it in the fridge for a while or freeze it in the freezer and it makes a great ice cream or custard type thing.

I don't do a whole lot of sweets and when I do eat them I much rather prefer to have something "good homemade" as opposed to store bought junk. I wouldn't give you a dollar for a truck load of Little Debbie stuff. Therefore I experiment with a few basic things that I usually keep on hand at home and try to make them as nutritious as I can. Lots of other variables you can use. If you like orange try this one.

Cool whip

Cream cheese.

Can of mandarin oranges

vanilla Protein Powder.< /p>

Mix the cool whip and cream cheese well first of course. Add in your oranges and mix again then add the vanilla protein powder. If you don't drain the oranges first you probably won't have to add any extra liquid at all for the protein powder. You can vary this as well with other fruits and even add sugar free pudding mix or Jello mix to accomodate what fruit flavors you like. Enjoy.

I love doing things like that. When I want something sweet they are quick and easy to make and not that bad really without the crust. If you like Peanut Butter and/or chocolate try this one...

Cool whip lite/fat free whatever it is

Cream cheese fat free

Natural Peanut Butter or I guess you could use the PB2 stuff if you want.

chocolate Protein powder.

Make sure the cool whip is thawed. Nuke the cream cheese just long enough to soften up and be blended with mixer. Mix those two first. Mix in the pb then the Protein powder. You can add as much of the PB or choco powder as to taste but you may have to add a touch of milk if you're adding a lot of the protein. You can just chill it in the fridge for a while or freeze it in the freezer and it makes a great ice cream or custard type thing.

I don't do a whole lot of sweets and when I do eat them I much rather prefer to have something "good homemade" as opposed to store bought junk. I wouldn't give you a dollar for a truck load of Little Debbie stuff. Therefore I experiment with a few basic things that I usually keep on hand at home and try to make them as nutritious as I can. Lots of other variables you can use. If you like orange try this one.

Cool whip

Cream cheese.

Can of mandarin oranges

Vanilla protein powder.

Mix the cool whip and cream cheese well first of course. Add in your oranges and mix again then add the vanilla protein powder. If you don't drain the oranges first you probably won't have to add any extra liquid at all for the protein powder. You can vary this as well with other fruits and even add sugar free pudding mix or Jello mix to accomodate what fruit flavors you like. Enjoy.

I go to thinking about it and I didn't mean to jack your thread. I just didn't think it was worth starting a new one just for that post.

Carry on...

I love, love, love fluff recipes!!! Totally having some this weekend.