Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics!

Before pic is jan of this yr.. I was 260 lbs I was sleeved feb 19 th .. Before pic 260 after pic 175 .. Love my sleeve

121 pounds down in less than a year. Working on maintenance. And I really hate except isle but I need to work on toning. This after pose really hides my floppy arms, belly and thighs.

post-37530-1381366889843_thumb.jpg

You look fabulous! So thin! I'm happy for you.

Where are you going to loose 20 lbs from? You look fabulous! Keep it up!

Wow, you look about 16 in the second picture,

Sleeved 02/26/2013 by Dr Fernando Garcia in Tj Mx. Down a total of 57.8 pounds. SW 232, CW 174. scale will sometimes slowly move back and fourth. This is the frustrating part. Keeping under 1000-1200 calories. Trying to exercise 2-3 x week. I feel great just wish I were losing a little faster. Oh and I'm 5'1.

1st pic the week before surgery.

2nd pic from today

post-33221-13813668884851_thumb.jpg

wow amazing!

121 pounds down in less than a year. Working on maintenance. And I really hate except isle but I need to work on toning. This after pose really hides my floppy arms, belly and thighs.

i don't see any floppy anything! good job

108 pounds gone 6 months 6 pounds to my goal 30 to be at normal bmi

You look so good!!! Younger and so much happier!!!

121 pounds down in less than a year. Working on maintenance. And I really hate except isle but I need to work on toning. This after pose really hides my floppy arms' date=' belly and thighs.[/quote']

Wow!!!! That's super amazing! Unbelievable! Great job. You must feel so different. You are tiny!

Before pic is jan of this yr.. I was 260 lbs I was sleeved feb 19 th .. Before pic 260 after pic 175 .. Love my sleeve

Lovely!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

121 pounds down in less than a year. Working on maintenance. And I really hate except isle but I need to work on toning. This after pose really hides my floppy arms' date=' belly and thighs.[/quote']

Wow!!!!!!!

Started at 305 and 285 day of surgery now I'm 262 sleeved july 15

Great job! Very pretty!

Same body type here! I've got the same loose skin on arms belly and thighs. I haven't lost as much weight though. U look 100xs better than I do! Wow congrats!

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 147.4#(8/5)