Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics!

SW: 232

CW:179

Height 5'1

53 pounds lost. I'm a slow loser but at least I'm still losing. It can be so depressing watching the scale remain in the same place

Surgery date Feb 26' date=' 2013[/quote']

I hear u! I get frustrated but slow is still moving down! :)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Just wanted to share an updated before/after. I reached goal yesterday. 2 years and 23 days' date=' seemed like forever, but so fast at the same time. Life is good :)

Starting weight, May 2011, 375 lbs .... vs .... Goal weight, July 2013, 150 lbs

[/url]

Candy reached goal weight by   CandyTX , on Flickr

You look amazing!!

Loving my sleeve update!

1st pic in black 1 month out.2nd pic in red tank is today 8 months out :)

post-35985-13813667882521_thumb.jpg

post-35985-138136678832_thumb.jpg

Loving my sleeve update!

Wow, u look awesome!! So tiny:) what are/ were ur stats if udm sharing? Thx keep up the gr8 work, u look amazn and so beautiful but u were pretty b4 as well!! Congrats

Wow' date=' u look awesome!! So tiny:) what are/ were ur stats if udm sharing? Thx keep up the gr8 work, u look amazn and so beautiful but u were pretty b4 as well!! Congrats[/quote']

Thanks,

My HW 234 SW(11/07/12)218 CW 147 I am 5'2 and 33yrs old. I was a size 16/18 and now a size 8 :)

Thanks' date='

My HW 234 SW(11/07/12)218 CW 147 I am 5'2 and 33yrs old. I was a size 16/18 and now a size 8 :)[/quote']

Tyvm, I'm 5'3 233 but presleeve hoopn it...I have the nut visit, hope I don't have to have too many of those visits...I'm cleared by the other tests. But I can only pray to look as good as u, nd again, gratz:)

Heres mine..im 4 months post op (surgery day:May 10th)

started out at 325...now im 235. im 5'8 and 25 yrs old.

very first pic is halloween 2011. last pic in the dress...just last week. hope it helps!

How old r u? U look great! Kudos

I'm 5'6"

LOTS of skin. I have had one consult who estimates I have about 10 pounds of skin to be removed. I hope next Summer to get started with abdominal work. I eventually also need boobs' date=' arms, thighs at the very least.

I was working out 5 times per week until a year ago. I went through a depression that had me in a bad place and now I'm awaiting a double lumbar fusion late this month. So... absolutely nothing other than an occasional walk for the past year.[/quote']

I hope your back gets better soon, or you get your surgery and heal quickly!! Thanks for sharing your info!!

post-49495-13813667914831_thumb.jpg post-49495-13813667915248_thumb.jpgI posted these on another thread but here are mt before and after.I am 6 months post-op!

I posted these on another thread but here are mt before and after.I am 6 months post-op!

I'm am so jealous of u all! But so proud :). U look absolutey gr8, wow what an amazn accomplishment in 6 months, u look beautiful:)) I can't wait for my turn bc all of u are such beautiful inspirations. Gl nd continued success on ur journey. Dee Dee

Loving my sleeve update!

Woah u look so petite!!

Excellent job!

I posted these on another thread but here are mt before and after.I am 6 months post-op!

Your legs look so thin!

U look wonderful!

Woah u look so petite!!

Excellent job!

Thanks all,

I am a shortie @ 5'2 it is funny because I still don't see myself as small at all.I go to the store and still find myself thinking things aren't going to fit but they do :)

Thanks all' date='

I am a shortie @ 5'2 it is funny because I still don't see myself as small at all.I go to the store and still find myself thinking things aren't going to fit but they do :)[/quote']

U look fabulous! Do u mind me askin what ur work out routine is? I bought an elliptical bcuz I was walkin/joggin on a treadmill but my arms, legs and tummy r very loose. Someone posted that they felt firmer when they started using an elliptical. I also started a short work out program that my trainer said to do but its only 2x a wk. I'm goin to step it up to 3x. It doesnt include anything for the tummy area though.

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 150.4#(6/30)

U look fabulous! Do u mind me askin what ur work out routine is? I bought an elliptical bcuz I was walkin/joggin on a treadmill but my arms' date=' legs and tummy r very loose. Someone posted that they felt firmer when they started using an elliptical. I also started a short work out program that my trainer said to do but its only 2x a wk. I'm goin to step it up to 3x. It doesnt include anything for the tummy area though.

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 150.4#(6/30)[/quote']

I use an elliptical too...and other than ab work like crunches and doing push ups and planks that is all I do and not crazy amounts either I try to get 30 mins 5-6 days a week on elliptical but when I am busy it ends up being 3 days at 60 mins. I am considering either crossfit or a personal trainer next but idk . I have a bow flex at home but I still haven't pushed myself to learn to use it lol.