Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics!

Yay! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Just wanted to share an updated before/after. I reached goal yesterday. 2 years and 23 days' date=' seemed like forever, but so fast at the same time. Life is good :)

Starting weight, May 2011, 375 lbs .... vs .... Goal weight, July 2013, 150 lbs

[/url]

Candy reached goal weight by   CandyTX , on Flickr

That is awesome!!! Congrats!!! I have a few questions if you don't mind.... How tall are you? My highest weight was 330, surgery weight 3 weeks ago was 322, current weight 304. I am 5'8 and my goal is about 160.

Did you need or have you had any Excess skin removal surgery? Did you end up with bat wings and rolls of skin on your thighs, and/or your stomach....those are my areas of concern.......

what exercises have you been doing? I want to be as successful as possible!! Thanks!!!

That is awesome!!! Congrats!!! I have a few questions if you don't mind.... How tall are you? My highest weight was 330' date=' surgery weight 3 weeks ago was 322, current weight 304. I am 5'8 and my goal is about 160.

Did you need or have you had any Excess skin removal surgery? Did you end up with bat wings and rolls of skin on your thighs, and/or your stomach....those are my areas of concern.......

what exercises have you been doing? I want to be as successful as possible!! Thanks!!![/quote']

Me too!! I started at 320

That is awesome!!! Congrats!!! I have a few questions if you don't mind.... How tall are you? My highest weight was 330, surgery weight 3 weeks ago was 322, current weight 304. I am 5'8 and my goal is about 160.

what exercises have you been doing? I want to be as successful as possible!! Thanks!!!

I'm 5'6"

LOTS of skin. I have had one consult who estimates I have about 10 pounds of skin to be removed. I hope next Summer to get started with abdominal work. I eventually also need boobs, arms, thighs at the very least.

I was working out 5 times per week until a year ago. I went through a depression that had me in a bad place and now I'm awaiting a double lumbar fusion late this month. So... absolutely nothing other than an occasional walk for the past year.

Last weekend and my before

My goodness!!! I cannot even say how stunning you are!!! Every time I see a new picture of you, I am blown away!! You should look into modeling if you are not doing that already! Way to go soocalchic!!

3.5 months out! Right at 70lbs down:) love my sleeve! This has been a learning process though but I wouldn't change it for anything!!

Good job!! You look amazing!!!!! (Beautiful before as well)!!

3.5 months out! Right at 70lbs down:) love my sleeve! This has been a learning process though but I wouldn't change it for anything!!

Wow!!! U look great!

First pic is me now.... 5 months out

Second pic is before surgery about 250

post-48579-13813667869513_thumb.png

[ATTACH]15695[/ATTACH]

post-48579-13813667869871_thumb.png

[ATTACH]15696[/ATTACH]

First pic is me now.... 5 months out

Second pic is before surgery about 250

That's awesome!!!

Jealous of your boobs!! Lol

Face shots.

1st pic: February 2013

2nd pic: July 2013

Absolutely positively loving my sleeve!!!

post-33221-13813667876383_thumb.jpg

And here's another same dates

post-33221-13813667877332_thumb.jpg

Body shots

1st pic Feb 2013

2nd pic: June 2013

post-33221-13813667879182_thumb.jpg

post-33221-13813667879182_thumb.jpg

post-33221-13813667878251_thumb.jpg

Body shots

1st pic Feb 2013

2nd pic: June 2013

Wow! Good for u u look great!!! Stats? I'm almost 5 mo a d wish I could see the diff like that! Good job

Wow! Good for u u look great!!! Stats? I'm almost 5 mo a d wish I could see the diff like that! Good job

SW: 232

CW:179

Height 5'1

53 pounds lost. I'm a slow loser but at least I'm still losing. It can be so depressing watching the scale remain in the same place

Surgery date Feb 26, 2013