Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm not saying if u can eat it u should everyone has an opinion and your weight loss is great but hear me out just cause u can eat don't mean u should I'm sure I could too but see u have to remember how u got to what u got to before surgery it's a mind game now oh I'll try this or try that I just don't think pizza Pasta sandwichs are good things to choose to eat 2 months out but your your own person but I don't want to put my self in a situation like that cause temptation is a bad thing I kno I quit smoking cigs and eating at the same time I'm only a month and a half out and I'm 55lbs downs again not here to argue this is a forum and I gave my opionion

Well, I'm the one who posted about the pizza. I have been very strict on my diet since about 3 weeks pre op. I have not waivered from my doctor's orders EVER and I'm totally fine with that and happy to have the new life that I do. My mom had invited all of us over for monthly birthdays and had called me in advance to let me know that she had ordered me thin crust Canadian bacon pizza. I freaked out and immediately turned here for advice. I got to my mom's and could not bring myself to eat it. It did t feel right. I ate three pieces of Canadian bacon and that was it. Please don't judge a person or their food choices or their "how I got there" story until you read all of their posts. Totally not mad, I just wanted you to know where my heart was when I posted the question yesterday. BTW, I'm 31 days post op and have lost 32 pounds. I have a new appreciation for food and my life.

My post again was to no one specific it's was a general post after reading what a couple of people wrote trust me and I'm sure everyone here knows bout weight probs in there life's that's y where here for help and advice and I put my two sence in cause I sure didn't go through all this bullshit diet surgery pain emotional battle to go back to eating pizza regaurdless if it's thin crust or whatever kind it is if that's the case u shouldn't of even got the surgery done and ate like u did before u have to remember the sleeve is a tool it's not a solution u can stretch ur stomach back out and put everything u lost back on I personally kno two people that are doing it right now and that's how it starts seen it first hand I'm just saying u including everyone on this forum u didn't go through all of this to eat the same way I'm not trying to be an a*****e I'm being honest and truthful and I don't want to see anyone on here fail but only u can make the choice to put what u want in your mouth

Wow, I sure got crucified for eating three pieces of Canadian bacon... I didn't even put a slice of pizza on my plate! I finished off my horrible slip of again, my three slices of Canadian bacon with a Premier Protein shake. I didnt mean to or intend to start a war or rant and if I could figure out a way to delete my original post I would. I know your heart is in the right place and you don't want us to fail, and I appreciate that but take it a little easier. I am not like the people you know who are making poor choices and please again, read all of what I say before you unfairly make a judgement on me or my character and lump me into a failure category. Again, I do appreciate your willingness to care enough to respond.

I am so tired of the extreme critical opinions I have been seeing regarding eating carbs etc. I think that a cheat here and there is healthy. I myself I have tried diet after diet, depriving myself of certain things only to lose 50lbs and gain 80 back. I think deprivation got me to the weight I was pre-op. the great thing about the sleeve is, the Portion Control it forces. I will not feel guilty for eating a piece of toast, a bite of Mac and cheese, or a sugary sucker, nor will I allow others to make me feel guilty.

Not dropping weight as I had imagined' date=' but clothes are getting very loose![/quote']

Same with me but it's coming down. I started working out again today so we will see if it falls off any faster

I think everyone is making great points I think ultimately we all should remain positive of our common goal which is weight lost I agree with both points being only 3 weeks post out I'm not going to eat pizza right now, but I'm sure I will and I'll have chocolate and other foods I like, but it will be done in moderation. I didn't go through this surgery to get fat again, but I will have a normal Healthy life key word Healthy, and in like even the most healthiest person has a slice of pizza now and than not every day do live life and enjoy your sleeves!! Good luck to everyone!!!

SW: 250 July 7: surgery date, today 9/4- 218-219, I'm stalling now , so annoying! Eating 600 calories if I'm lucky, working 6 days a week and cardio 3-4 times a week as well as working in a restaurant where I never sit down. Always on the run!

SW: 250 July 7: surgery date, today 9/4- 218-219, I'm stalling now , so annoying! Eating 600 calories if I'm lucky, working 6 days a week and cardio 3-4 times a week as well as working in a restaurant where I never sit down. Always on the run!

With numbers like that, when your stall DOES break, it will break in a big way! 600 calories does sound too low though.

With numbers like that' date=' when your stall DOES break, it will break in a big way! 600 calories does sound too low though.[/quote']

I'm still struggling to get my calories in, I do get my Water and Protein in. I hope it breaks soon! I wanna see 199 already. Lol

I'm still struggling to get my calories in, I do get my Water and Protein in. I hope it breaks soon! I wanna see 199 already. Lol

I agree with the above. I stalled for 3 weeks and then I upped my calories by 100 and added some exercise and it broke it. I didn't think I could go over 600-700 either but it's really like an extra slice of cheese or few bites of chicken at night.

I agree with the above. I stalled for 3 weeks and then I upped my calories by 100 and added some exercise and it broke it. I didn't think I could go over 600-700 either but it's really like an extra slice of cheese or few bites of chicken at night.

I will try my best, thanks.