Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Do You Have For Foods And Drinks Daily? I Need Ideas Im Cleared Off For Regular Foods.

I drink my Premier Protein shake every morning for breakfast because it packs a whopping 30 g of Protein. I try to eat something small every two hours or so for the rest of the day.

For my mini meals, I eat "cupcake" recipes from emilybites.com. I also buy low sodium ham, I put a wedge of Laughing Cow swiss cheese on the ham, add a sanwich stacker pickle, a dab of mustard, and throw it in a hot skillet for a few minutes on each side so it melts the cheese. SO GOOD..low calorie and high in Protein. Greek yogurt. Hard bolied eggs. tuna. I buy roasted chicken and tear it apart. I eat that plain, or add it to a small amount of greens and make a mini ceasar salad. These are just a few.

For drinks, I have a 24 oz insulated cup. I drink ice Water from it all day and make sure I drink three cups a day.

I've had a Protein Shake for Breakfast every morning for over 5 years.

lunch is usually leftovers from dinner. If not, I have Greek yogurt, lunch meat and cheese,

sometimes 1/2 sandwich, sometimes salad with chicken mixed in, sometimes some sort of frozen lean cuisine but I don't eat the rice or Pasta .

dinner I make all sorts of stuff. Just regular recipes that my husband likes and I eat smaller portions without the potato or rice, etc. Meatloaf, steak, chicken fajitas, . I love those new cooking cremes with chicken or fish.

What amounts do you eat. I just wonder because I eat 1/2 c of cottage cheese and I'm full but a short time later I'm hungry again

Yes, I'm experiencing that as well. I can only eat about a half cup of anything, but 30-45 min later I'm hungry again. It's bizarre. I'm experience more hunger pain now than I was before surgery.

I drink my Premier Protein shake every morning for breakfast because it packs a whopping 30 g of Protein. I try to eat something small every two hours or so for the rest of the day.

For my mini meals' date=' I eat "cupcake" recipes from emilybites.com. I also buy low sodium ham, I put a wedge of Laughing Cow swiss cheese on the ham, add a sanwich stacker pickle, a dab of mustard, and throw it in a hot skillet for a few minutes on each side so it melts the cheese. SO GOOD..low calorie and high in Protein. Greek yogurt. Hard bolied eggs. tuna. I buy roasted chicken and tear it apart. I eat that plain, or add it to a small amount of greens and make a mini ceasar salad. These are just a few.

For drinks, I have a 24 oz insulated cup. I drink ice Water from it all day and make sure I drink three cups a day.[/quote']

I do everything she does, plus I eat nuts and pork skins

Oh and I eat a lot of cheese!!!

rotiserre chicken from sams club, mushrooms, Tomato, english cucumber, mushrooms, talapia, tuna pouch, did I say mushrooms yet. I eat them everyday.

snack... raspberries, Fiber one brownie, 100 calorie popcorn, laughing cow cheese with turkey pepperoni and town house flatbbread crisps, high Protein ice cream (daily)

I think that the first 2 months... there is a lot of change going on. Maybe the body is still producing alot of hunger hormone? I don't know. what I observed is that my hunger decreased even more around 2-3 months post op. I don't know if that is because I finally figured out how to make things work for me or what the deal was.

A couple of ideas - make absolutely sure you are well hydrated. I swear I need more Water now then I ever did!

Also, make absolutely sure you don't have heartburn/acidy stomache/reflux. Even if you feel "ok" sometimes that feels like hunger but it is really mild heartburn. In hindsight, this is one of the problems I had with the band - I was so dang hungry all the time - at least some of it was stomach acid. You know what made it feel better? ice cream. that was not good at all. Since being sleeved I have stayed on top of the hydration and acid and the hunger has been well managed and I no longer crave ice cream or anything like that to comfort or soothe my stomach. I thought it was all in my head - emotional soothing - but I am now so convinced that it was at least 80% physical since a PPI made it go away.

Yes, I'm experiencing that as well. I can only eat about a half cup of anything, but 30-45 min later I'm hungry again. It's bizarre. I'm experience more hunger pain now than I was before surgery.

rotiserre chicken from sams club, mushrooms, Tomato, english cucumber, mushrooms, talapia, tuna pouch, did I say mushrooms yet. I eat them everyday.

snack... raspberries, Fiber one brownie, 100 calorie popcorn, laughing cow cheese with turkey pepperoni and town house flatbbread crisps, high Protein ice cream (daily)

I like your intake alot better than some other peoples lol yummy

I think that the first 2 months... there is a lot of change going on. Maybe the body is still producing alot of hunger hormone? I don't know. what I observed is that my hunger decreased even more around 2-3 months post op. I don't know if that is because I finally figured out how to make things work for me or what the deal was.

A couple of ideas - make absolutely sure you are well hydrated. I swear I need more Water now then I ever did!

I completely agree! For the first three months I absolutely had to eat every 2 hours. But now that I'm wool into my fourth month, it seems like the ghrelin (sp??) has worked itself out of my system.

I still try to eat every 3 hours or so, mostly just so that I can reach my Protein goal. But I don't feel just starving right after I eat anymore.

And yes, drinkdrinkdrink. Thirst is often misinterpreted as hunger.