Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Top 5 Things You Will Not Miss After Vsg

1. Being out of breath.

2. Having to shop at "special " stores and pay extra.

3. Crushing myself against the window side and sitting at an angle so i don't spill into the seat beside me on the plane.

4. Not going out by myself because I'm afraid people will think my weight is the reason I'm alone.

5. Walking into a room, hearing people laugh, and automatically assuming they're laughing at me.

- I will not miss feeling self-conscious while eating out bc other people judge what the fat person is eating.

- I will not miss the burden of being "funny" so that people 'won't notice' my weight.

- I will not miss feeling GINORMOUS while walking into the ocean and coming back out with my bathing suit on.

- I will not miss the spectacle that is me getting out of a beach chair, low car, deep sofa or blow up mattress.

- I will not miss being the 1st person to sweat in any situation and knowing that others know it's bc I'm fat.

Definitely will not miss:

*Having to buy less cute knee boots bc the ones I want and love won't fit around my calves.

*Crying in the dressing rooms bc I love fashion and the adorable stuff will either not fit or looks disgusting on my body.

*Getting extremely out of breath when doing any physical activity and having to skip things I want to do bc I know I can't physically do it anymore.

*Not feeling sexy and carefree like I did back when I was thin. Those were some of the happiest times of my life.

*Not living my life to its fullest in general bc I am depressed about by health and self image.

*Wondering when I'll get diabetes and other comirbidities bc I don't have the dicipline reauired to lose the weight on my own.

There are so MANY things I used to do when I was thin that I took for granted and I have truly mourned the life I had then. I have missed some of the best years of my life bc of the weight I've gained and I fully intend to make up for it for as long as I have left! I could make a list that would go on forever. ;)

I will not miss the Wii Fit board telling me "that's obese" after I weigh in. Such a perky voice too....

I will not miss the boils I would get on my legs

I will not miss wearing my pants on the inside of my thighs and having to get new ones because of those thigh holes even though the rest of the pants look brand new

I will not miss not fitting on roller coasters even though this means I will have to ride the Dragster

I will not miss the voice in my head reminding me of all the things I am too fat to do

Underboob problems here too!! Getting rashes under there too!! The sweating creates a horrible rash. Almost like a yeast infection. I've had to powder myself from head to toe to keep it under control. I don't miss that one bit!!!! What a difference 180 lbs makes. Now I sweat from working out...not just existing!

1. I will not miss shopping in the women's plus size section.

2. I will not miss being too embarrassed to go to a Water park or swim in front of others.

3. I will not worry whether or not I will fit on the rides with my kids.

4. I will not stress over whether or not I fit comfortably on the planes seats.

5. I will not miss wishing I could do all the things I have wanted to do, but didn't because I was too big.

I can't wait to start my new life! :)

Also...

- I will not miss seeing my beautiful engagement ring sitting in my make-up drawer instead of on my finger.

- I will not miss people being dismissive of my intelligence, beauty and drive bc I'm fat.

- I will not miss my feet being so swollen they hurt at the end of the day.

- I will not miss feeling like the massage therapist, chiropractor and my husband simply MUST be disgusted by my fat body.

- I will not miss being ridiculously self-conscious when walking by a group of people, especially of they're teenagers.

"I will not miss people being dismissive of my intelligence, beauty and drive bc I'm fat."

Perfect. You are spot on. I was thin and brilliant for 40 years until I became obese and not worth paying attention to.

"I will not miss people being dismissive of my intelligence' date=' beauty and drive bc I'm fat."

Perfect. You are spot on. I was thin and brilliant for 40 years until I became obese and and not worth paying attention to.[/quote']

Yes! Because fat people are stupid, slovenly, gross, lack ambition, lazy, ugly and undisciplined, right?

*lacking

I will not miss:

Sweating. I take so long to get ready for anything because I have to take extra time to cool off after shower/doing my hair/ getting dressed/finding my keys. It's no wonder I avoid leaving the house.

Apologizing to my husband about how ugly/fat/pathetic i am. And doubting his truthfulness when he tells me I'm being silly.

Not bothering to make myself look pretty anymore because I feel it doesn't make much difference.

Shopping at the fat stores. And not even getting greeted when I go into he skinny stores (to buy perfume/jewelry).

Rushing my once beloved hot showers because I don't like being with my naked self.

Hiding behind pillows when sitting on a couch.

Feeling like a prisoner in my own body.

I can go on and on and on.....

1. My thighs rubbing together

2. Being out of breathe whenever I move around

3. Being tired all the time

4. High blood pressure

5. Being the biggest or the big friend...

1. I will not miss feeling like my husband is only being nice when he says I'm attractive.

2. I will not miss not being able to wear my wedding ring because it's too small and I refuse to size it larger.

3. I will not miss how ugly I feel.

4. I will not miss only wearing Shapeless bland clothing.

5. I will not miss the fear of not being actively preset in my sons life.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I will definitely not miss these things:

1- Having a foul smell in some places due to friction, and actually living in the shower.

2- Choking in my sleep... really scary.

3- Feeling sorry for myself when I discover that I just ate a meal enough for 5 people, but I just can't help it anyway.

4- Not being able to get a swimsuit to play in the pool with my kids...

5- Chair fright....

I willnot miss standing in my closet wondering what to wear because I have a closet full of clothes in various sizes that are all too small.

I will not miss having to watch my kids go on rides at the amusement park that I am too big to fit on.

I will not miss walking into a room and thinking to myself I am the fatest person here.

I will not miss shopping the Plus size department in stores where there is limited selection and it is more expensive!

Omg....u hit it on the nose with the first one....lol!!! I get soooo frustrated and then get one outfit together, put it on and then I'm like nope ...not working for me. Then I get mad and wanna stay home.