Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I would like to suggest a Rouge forum for those who want to eat/drink off plan.

I have seen a lot of people fighting on here lately. Maybe if the Rouge people had a specific place to post it would help.

Just a thought.

I do not have any intention of going rouge myself btw.

I would like to suggest a Rouge forum for those who want to eat/drink off plan.

I have seen a lot of people fighting on here lately. Maybe if the Rouge people had a specific place to post it would help.

Just a thought.

Do you mean "Rogue"?

Ahhhhh yes Lol i knew that didnt look right hahahaha

Or, people could stop being such jerks to one another and realize at one point we were ALL obese, all have/had an obvious food issue and all are HUMAN. Just sayin. :)

People in general are opinionated. People LOvE to share those opinions. I personally can see both sides of the argument.

Its annoying to people who want to treat themselves to be bombarded with advice or being scolded.

Its also annoying for those who have changed thier lives completely to see others doing things or wanting to do things they feel strongly isnt a good idea.

either way, people need a place to go and talk where they feel safe. Even if they are going rogue.

Some people have decided not to change their lifestyles at all....and that is their right. If they are successful awesome, if they arent? Well they will learn that on their own.

Sounds like a pretty fair idea to me.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I can relate because I feel the same way about people posting the same things over and over and over again however- there is not 1 plan for people to stick with post op- every surgeon has a different plan and some of us are even not on any "plan"... I think you have to take what you read here with a grain of salt and realize there is 1 inevery crowd (however here there is a zillion) who will always have something to say- positive or negative- and learn to weed through the BS and stick with what you read that pertains to you and your surgeons plan....

I have been on here for a almost 2 years now and it hasnt changed....same shiz different day :o

What does it mean to eat rogue?

Going rogue would be eating off plan. It was a term I saw on the HCG diet boards. There were Rogue HCG dieters that didnt adhere to the strict rules of the diet.

Oooo

I guess I would fall in to this category.

I don't believe in eating all Protein all the time. Now that I'm about 8 weeks out and off the graduated post-op eating plan, I have no restrictions on things. I am slowly trying the foods that I love and going back to my "normal" way of doing things. Meaning, I tend towards more of a veg diet. I love my veggies (which also have protein BTW) and don't normally eat a lot of meat. I don't believe in low-carb but I do watch some of the sugars in things. I tend to not eat a lot of bread but when I do it's usually a whole grain or a cracker-type of some sort.

Lots of veggies. fruit. Whole grains. Lean meats. And cheese and eggs when I want 'em. :P

I guess I would fall in to this category.

I don't believe in eating all Protein all the time. Now that I'm about 8 weeks out and off the graduated post-op eating plan, I have no restrictions on things. I am slowly trying the foods that I love and going back to my "normal" way of doing things. Meaning, I tend towards more of a veg diet. I love my veggies (which also have protein BTW) and don't normally eat a lot of meat. I don't believe in low-carb but I do watch some of the sugars in things. I tend to not eat a lot of bread but when I do it's usually a whole grain or a cracker-type of some sort.

Lots of veggies. fruit. Whole grains. Lean meats. And cheese and eggs when I want 'em. :P

I became a vegetarian POST op and am loving my new life- I eat absolutely NO meat and only get my protein from plant based diet. I have never felt better...

Lml32937...what veggies do you eat for Protein other than Beans? I'm getting a little sick of meat and cheese!

Please share..