Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ow long do u stay gassy for after surgery

I'm 7 weeks out and im not gassy anymore!

Wow that not great lol

the more often u eat, the less often u will be gassy. we usually get gassy when our tummys are empty for a while. try snacking on something small each time you feel really gassy. itll stop sooner than later.

Thank u wit the eating but I just got surgery Monday

ohhh... ull be gassy because they pump you up with air and because you dont have anything in your tummy. suck on chewable gas x or use gas x strips. when u start on mushies like apple sauce, mashed potatos, etc.. take advantage. itll be hard to take in a lot so just do it often so that you have something fighting the gas! congrats & welcome to the losers bench!!

Thank u wit the eating but I just got surgery Monday

Try peppermint oil you mix with Water ask at the pharmacy that’s what they give me to take with warm water its soothing and brings up the air its great!

Thank you everyone glad on on the time now

Walk, walk. Walk. I know everyone says it, but its the nest way to get rid of the air. I wad just sleeved on Monday and the first two days the pain was unreal due to the gas pain. But walking really helped, now its almost completely gone. Welcome to the club and feel better soon!!!

I was sleeved on Monday too congrats as well

Other than the gas how are you feeling? Hope its been an easy transition for you thus far. Are you home from the hospital yet???

The day of surgery which was Monday and then tues I would of said the hell wit this I was crazy but I was all drugged up and gassy like no other once I started moving around I got a lot of gas out still hard to sleep and cagey comfortable no bowl movement yet sorry for been gross but over all pretty good and I'm down 8lbs do pretty happy

Not gross at all It's part of the process. No BM for me either. I'm not sure if i have lost anything. I'm so bloated still I have not got on the scale. I have had heartburn pretty bad, and I didn't before surgery Urghhh..

I kinda used to have heart burn but on the liquid diet I'm good so far I Ono exactly how u feel wit the bloated part I walk like crazy I don't have a huge house jus a rancher I've walked over a mile threw it says my Lil stepper thing they gave me