Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey August Sleevers! Put Me On Your List! Aaahroo!

I was sleeved on 8/14 and don't really feel hungry. When I do, I have some creamy Soup or sugar free pudding (something like that) and then I'm ok. Best of luck to you.

I'm hungry but scared to eat. I eat a little and I immediately have to use the restroom. Trying to find something I can eat and be full.

Me too....30 min after eating I have to go.

I was sleeved on 8/14 too and I don't feel hungry either. I also don't have a desire for what everyone around me is eating. Im on clears and full liquids til 8/29, but it satisfies me....it does hurt when I drink more than few ozs at once. I feel like a stuffed sausage until I walk around for a bit. I had loose stools when I was just drinking the clears....when I added the puddings and creamed Soups and cream of wheat Cereal things got more on the normal side......Good Luck Everyone!!

Welcome! I live in Napa and having surgery August 27th at Kaiser South San Francisco! I'm right there with you on the " reset" button! You'll love this topic....awesome, supportive people right at your fingertips! I quietly thank futureskinnypants everyday for starting this topic and being a catalyst for such a supportive group.

Congrats on the the start of your journey! We will all keep you and futureskinny in our prayers!!!

Hi my date is aug 30 with dr.robert marvin in houston tx does anyone else have him

I was sleeved on 8/14 too and I don't feel hungry either. I also don't have a desire for what everyone around me is eating. Im on clears and full liquids til 8/29' date=' but it satisfies me....it does hurt when I drink more than few ozs at once. I feel like a stuffed sausage until I walk around for a bit. I had loose stools when I was just drinking the clears....when I added the puddings and creamed Soups and cream of wheat cereal things got more on the normal side......Good Luck Everyone!![/quote']

Since on full liquids, do you find that you are hungry? I am starting to feel this way and wondering if I need to up fluids or if it's acid? Going to ask doc today.

I'm a mixture of both I have crazy gas so sometimes I dunno if it's true hunger or bubbles lol...so I just get a snack.....jello popsicles etc.

I'm a mixture of both I have crazy gas so sometimes I dunno if it's true hunger or bubbles lol...so I just get a snack.....jello popsicles etc.

Since on full liquids, do you find that you are hungry? I am starting to feel this way and wondering if I need to up fluids or if it's acid? Going to ask doc today.

Sometimes I feel an ache in my sleeve...not sure what its caused by. I think it happens when I'm totally empty. It does go away if I eat a Jello cup, popsicle or even take a sip of water....(that's why it doesn't seem like hunger...1 sip of Water an the ache is gone?) Weird

Hi my date is aug 30 with dr.robert marvin in houston tx does anyone else have him

I think you share a date and a Dr with member `Kimmyiet` try reaching out to her. She's been supportive to several members in this topic. Good Luck!

I just found this forum and think it's terrific!!

I am being sleeved August 30th in NJ!

I have been on my 2 week pre-surgical diet - which hasn't been that bad....I've been living on Protein Shakes, yogurt, carrot sticks, applesauce and chicken :-) At least there is some variety?

Looking forward to hearing about everyones experiences.

Hello Everyone! I am into day 6 post op ( as of today). I am trying to drink lots of liquids, as I am always thirsty. Cold Water, seems to hurt going down, so I wait until the water is room temperature. I am doing well with sugar free pops and liquids. I seem to get full quickly.

This is a bit interesting, the foods that I was loving, or had cravings for doesn't even phase me now. In fact, I don't want it. I do crave watermelon, or broth, but none of the other foods; even if someone is eating it next to me. I love that part of it.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Alia :)

Hello Everyone! I am into day 6 post op ( as of today). I am trying to drink lots of liquids, as I am always thirsty. Cold Water, seems to hurt going down, so I wait until the water is room temperature. I am doing well with sugar free pops and liquids. I seem to get full quickly.

This is a bit interesting, the foods that I was loving, or had cravings for doesn't even phase me now. In fact, I don't want it. I do crave watermelon, or broth, but none of the other foods; even if someone is eating it next to me. I love that part of it.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Alia :)

That's great! I hope I am the same....I've been laying low at home since my surgery on Monday, 8/27 so I haven't reallly faced any challenges watching someone else eat. I also haven't craved anything either....except watermelon sounded good when you mentioned it! I hope the "crave monster" stays at bay for all of us!!!! Congratulations.

Come to think of it, I don't crave any foods either. I'm finally coming to the realization that I really don't want foods that aren't good for me. I just made my husband go to the market to get me yogurt and SF pudding as those are my snack foods. I'm pretty content with my results so far. Good luck to you!!