Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a friend that had the sleeve and she is now stick skinny! Before she had a butt now it's all gone there is nothing there! Will I lose mine after surgery? How many of y'all lost urs or still have it!?

Lost mine...flat as a flitter :o/

I have lost most of mine already and still have more weight to lose.

I "thought" I'd lost mine (sure wanted too) but then someone told me that I have a big butt like J. Lo . . . skinny with a hugh butt! ERRRRRRR that ticked me off. . .

When I was thin before, I had a huge butt, tiny waist and top half was tiny. Yes, my butt could hold a beer bottle. I still have 60 to lose and I have lost my butt. My husband used to say my butt was like two fine Christmas Hams...and he is equating my butt to a sliver of bacon now.

I may have lost all the fat in my butt, but I am sure with proper work-outs, lunges, steps etc. I will start working on muscle tone in my hiney and I will end up with that perfect C - made of muscle and not just a big fat butt.

There are also things you can buy to enhance your butt. Bethenny Frankel has a product you can wear under your pants to give you a perky butt :)

Mine was flat as a pancake around a year out, but sometime after goal weight shifted and I got some curve back. Not nearly as much as before but enough that I felt like I had curves again.

Exercise is the way to go to boost it up. Not everyone gets stick skinny even at goal. I'm a healthy size six and I think I have a curvy figure despite losing more than 100 pounds. If you don't want to get skinny like that, it's really easy to stop and start eating more calories once you reach point where you're very happy with your figure.

And I won't lie. I would rather be "normal" and have less curves than be obese like I was before surgery! But that's just me. :)

~Cheri

I'm starting to lose mine. The ONE part I didn't want to lose a lot of weight in. :/

I've lost two bra sizes and my butt is going down too. My husband thinks its ok, but he's an Ace man and I'm thinking if it goes down alot more he might be freckin out.

for me my boobs are deflating at a crazy rate my butt which was the last thing to gain weight is still there lol

i was alwas big boobed and massive belly not much junk in my trunk the closer i got to 400lbs and more the bigger my butt got.

my family and friends find it funny and say i will be flat chested with a big butt now instead of flat butted and big boobed!

my butt was the very FIRST thing to go! now it has a "sag" to it. i am 7months out & im starting the gym now. i plan on working very hard with lunges, low deep squats, leg presses & all the other leg exercises.

sounds painful ;(

may the lord be with me!

I hope I don't loose all of my butt- though some can go lol. I've always been small chested (C cup now- B cup even at my smallest weight which was around 270 so I'm fully expected to be an A cup after surgery) but my butt- ive always liked having a big butt so I'm hoping that I still have some booty- but is gladly loose the 'shelf' of backfat over my actual butt that probably makes my actual butt seem larger the. It is lol. But dang I'd had to be flat chested with NO butt too!

my boobs have gotten smaller. they are a little deflated. i have extra skin on them now. :(

but they are still poking out. i plan on getting a boob job & my butt done!

I hope I don't loose all of my butt- though some can go lol. I've always been small chested (C cup now- B cup even at my smallest weight which was around 270 so I'm fully expected to be an A cup after surgery) but my butt- ive always liked having a big butt so I'm hoping that I still have some booty- but is gladly loose the 'shelf' of backfat over my actual butt that probably makes my actual butt seem larger the. It is lol. But dang I'd had to be flat chested with NO butt too!