Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 Months Out....happy!

I am 3 months out as of yesterday. I have lost 69 pounds! I am delighted with my sleeve! I have more energy, I eat better, I exercise 3-5 times per week, and I don't regret it for a minute. My skin is loose everywhere. My husband says it is like I have a fat suit. I am sure that this will tighten up as the weight loss slows down. I know that I will have to have a Tummy Tuck as I have had two pregnancies and one of those was twins and I went full term. I am able to eat everything (though I don't) and have not found anything that I can not tolerate. I watch my protien, and keep carbs low, though I am not a fanatic about it. I can't wait to see how much I loose and how long it will take. I am halfway to goal.

sw 297

cw 228

gw 160

Sleeve 4/24/12

Height 5'9"

inches lost

hips 8.5

waist 6

neck 3

thigh 5

BMI from a 44 to 33.5

post-35495-13813659342609_thumb.jpg

post-35495-13813659344083_thumb.jpg

That is awesome work!! Keep it up. I will have my surgery in September and hope for success like you.

You're doing great..congrats!!

Fantastic, you can really tell a big difference. I'm only a week sleeved, since my beginning stats are like yours I hope my success is close to yours. How many calories do you consume, and what type of exercise have you been doing? Your doing great keep it up.

Congrats!

Congrats! Great job! I hope I can do as well as you! Thanks for sharing it gives me hope.

Congratulations on Dropping 69lbs!!!!!!!

T~ :wub:

Hello Lacey, WA, I'm from Spanaway. Not too many in our area on here. When is your surgery? I'm going in on Aug. 1st at St. Frances in Federal Way. Hope your doing well with this whole process!!

• Hey hey, I'm getting my done at Madigan Army Medical Center {I'm an Army Wifey}, no date as of yet~ August 1st is right around the corner! Whoot whoot!

T~ :wub:

Fantastic, you can really tell a big difference. I'm only a week sleeved, since my beginning stats are like yours I hope my success is close to yours. How many calories do you consume, and what type of exercise have you been doing? Your doing great keep it up.

Thank you!

My calories range from 600 to 1000 a day, but I always get my 60gm of protien. I think it is good to varry the calories so that your body does not get in a rutt. I have been luck to not have stalled more than 4-5 days in a stretch and there has only been 2 of those. As far as exercise, since about month 2 I have been on the tredmill increasing the walking speed for 30 minutes and weight training for 30 minutes alternating upper and lower body by the day. Today I did yoga strenthening (which was really hard). Again, trying to mix it up.

Thank you!

My calories range from 600 to 1000 a day, but I always get my 60gm of protien. I think it is good to varry the calories so that your body does not get in a rutt. I have been luck to not have stalled more than 4-5 days in a stretch and there has only been 2 of those. As far as exercise, since about month 2 I have been on the tredmill increasing the walking speed for 30 minutes and weight training for 30 minutes alternating upper and lower body by the day. Today I did yoga strenthening (which was really hard). Again, trying to mix it up.

Thanks for the good info:):)