Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am scheduled for a sleeve with Dr Garcia in Tijuana on August 31, anyone close to that date?

Good for you! You will love him! I am extremely pleased with the work he's done for me, although I probably could have lost more weight since I haven't been exercising regularly. But you don't have as much to lose as I do.

Im not real close, 8/3 but I will be able to give you my experience! Excited for you....

Just got back. You will enjoy your Tijuana experience. dr Garcia is great, as is everyone working there. They will always be in touch with you, even at the hotel:)

Im not real close, 8/3 but I will be able to give you my experience! Excited for you....

I will be there on July 30th with my friend. She is having her surgery that day. Too bad we will be gone by the time you have your surgery on Friday. It would have been nice to see you before your surgery.

I will be there on July 30th with my friend. She is having her surgery that day. Too bad we will be gone by the time you have your surgery on Friday. It would have been nice to see you before your surgery.

We will be coming in on 8/2 to the Marriot - wont you two still be there then?

If you guys hear of anyone around 8/31 send them my way

I will be there too on July 31 hope to see you there

I will be there too on July 31 hope to see you there

Sounds great! My friends name is Angie and I am Phyllis. I had my surgery on May 7th so she wanted me to go as a support system.

Hi! My surgery is for the same day, 8/31 with Dr. Kelly! I had heard at one time they were in the same hospital, but I don't think they are now. I would love to keep track of us all!

Hey ATLSara, what are your pre op instructions? I started three days ago on my own by eliminatng sugar. Officially I start two weeks prior which is 8/17. My pre op diet is a Protein Shake for Breakfast and lunch and chicken/fish and veggies for dinner. Then three days out I do a bowel prep and liquid only until surgery. I have read some people have a liquid only for weeks prior, I wonder about the difference. Maybe its weight related or simply doctor related?

Just had my surgery on Tuesday. Dr Lopez at the Mi hospital. Am not resting at the Marriott. I can not say enough good things about the whole experience. From the driver, Roberto, who is a hoot, to the very nice accommodations in the hotel and the wonderful care I received in the hospital from the nurses and Doctor Lopez. Everything is exceptionally clean.

TJ is not a scary place. We enjoyed a evening of shopping before going to the hospital and my husband had a fantastic seafood dinner. Ice tea for me dang.

I remember them coming to get me in the room and then I remember being back and thinking did it happen? I was up walking within an hour and have not had any problems with gas. I feel no pain which I consider a blessing know that others have.

My husband is with me and as gone exploring everyday while I rested in the hospital. I do believe he has been enjoying the trip!

Sent from my iPad using VST

I am assuming you meant you ARE resting at the Marriott! :) Good for you and how encourging! I am scheduled with Dr Garcia at the MI on 8/31. Are you being seen by nurses while at the Marriott? I am so happy for you and I can't wait to get mine done!!

No nurses coming to hotel. Dr Lopez is coming by later this after noon. It really is a good place. I would tell everyone if it wasn't. As my husband says I tell it like it is.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I asked because someone posted that she had received no aftercare in the hotel and she developed an infection. I am happy to hear you are having a good experience!