Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Health Smart Caramel Nut Protein Bars are AMAZING! It's like a snickers. 150 cals, 12g carbs, 13g Protein. I order them online from Nashua Nutrition.< /p>

Sorry Otr but the 50g shake is split forgot to mention that. Btw sleeved 12/7/12 and down 136 lbs as of yesterday' date=' how u doin ? If you are ever in jersey just holla we can hit the gym ... You do that,right? Or do you sit around criticizing people's posts and trade cookie recipes with the ladies.[/quote']

I'm gonna assume that you didn't proof read your post. Because either your surgery isn't for another few months or, you've lost 136 lbs in 17days. Or maybe the 136 is the type-o. Either way, it really doesn't matter. And as far as my progress, it's just fine for me, 60lbs lost in 9 weeks, no complaints here, and coincidently I'm in Jersey about 3-5 times a month. As far as hitting the gym, no thanks, I get enough excersise loading and unloading my truck. That way I can have the time to sit back with the ladies, and take jabs at people that do things like take it upon themselves to label groups of people as "suckers" for simply trying to improve themselves.

If you'd like I'd be happy to invite you to sling 60-80lb cases of beef with me for a couple hours though.

Sorry Otr but the 50g shake is split forgot to mention that. Btw sleeved 12/7/12 and down 136 lbs as of yesterday.

Umm today is only 7/29/12

12 7 11 yeah 136 pounds . I understand Otr if I was stuck in a truck working my balls off in a go nowhere job for shitty pay looking at a miserable future I would probably feel the need to talk **** too .good luck in life licking capitan what's his names a*****e! Big thanks for the beef but u probably hear that from your mama all the time ! Nice beard whoo scary!!!!

12 7 11 yeah 136 pounds . I understand Otr if I was stuck in a truck working my balls off in a go nowhere job for shitty pay looking at a miserable future I would probably feel the need to talk **** too .good luck in life licking capitan what's his names a*****e! Big thanks for the beef but u probably hear that from your mama all the time ! Nice beard whoo scary!!!!

........o.0.............. ;)

Well, I'm done, you've successfully shown your lack of intelligence. & I choose not to engage a bafoon.

Getting skinny doesnt make you pretty on the inside

Right-o capt. Take more pics with your 05 pick up sweet. Wondering how much trucker beef u have eaten in there. Summer in the hamptons. Gotta go b*****s!!

I've had maybe 10 shakes since my surgery in March '11. However, I eat at least one Protein Bar a day, usually more. Other than being extremely active at my job, I don't exercise, and if you add up all of the time I've been in a hospital and/or on bed rest for non-WLS related issues, it probably totals 3 months of the past 16. I've lost 138 lbs, the majority of which I'd lost by last Christmas. I don't have anything against the shakes, the bars just work better for my life and my schedule, and I think I lost a decent amount of weight eating them.

Please remember to use appropriate language with others,everybody has the right to express their own opinions but with respect. Thanks.

Good for you Tiffers, really! I forgot how touchy we become when we are separated from our old comfortable foods. Never realized in today's times "sucker" would cause such ire . Point was most "protein bars"are anything but. Here is what is laying around ; Cliff builder 270 cal 20g Protein 8g fat 5 is sat. fat 20g sugar and the protein is soy isolate & concentrate, Carb conscious supreme protein 400 cal 19g fat 12 Is sat. Fat ..actually m Donald's cheese burger 300 cal 12gfat 15 protein starts to look ok. Not saying eat burgers lose weight ..just saying ,because it's a protein bar does not mean its for me!

I don't love Protein bars, but I keep them in my desk at work for busy days. I split them in half and get way full. I prefer the crunchy ones like a trail mix bar rather than the nougat kinds. Clif is my favorite I've tried so far.

I've had maybe 10 shakes since my surgery in March '11. However, I eat at least one Protein bar a day, usually more. Other than being extremely active at my job, I don't exercise, and if you add up all of the time I've been in a hospital and/or on bed rest for non-WLS related issues, it probably totals 3 months of the past 16. I've lost 138 lbs, the majority of which I'd lost by last Christmas. I don't have anything against the shakes, the bars just work better for my life and my schedule, and I think I lost a decent amount of weight eating them.

Hey love,

What's your favorite kinds? I have a Walmart, Shoprite, CVS, Walgreens, GNC, Rite-Aid around me...

I need to get my Protein in and I need to eat another meal a day so i'm hoping i can get up earlier eat 1/2 the bar go workout alil then 1/2 after then eat lunch at 12.. dinner at 430-5 and snack when i'm done work..

Any advice would be great to hear, especially since your results..

God Bless. <3

Hey love,

What's your favorite kinds? I have a Walmart, Shoprite, CVS, Walgreens, GNC, Rite-Aid around me...

I need to get my Protein in and I need to eat another meal a day so i'm hoping i can get up earlier eat 1/2 the bar go workout alil then 1/2 after then eat lunch at 12.. dinner at 430-5 and snack when i'm done work..

Any advice would be great to hear, especially since your results..

God Bless. <3

I really like the Atkins bars. They have meal bars that are high in Protein and low in sugar and carbs. I also snack on a lot of nuts and string cheese. :)

I eat the Atkins bars. The "meal" ones have higher Protein. But they are all low carb and low sugar. Not sure about the calories. I'm more than a year post op so I can eat whole one in a 30 min span if I pace myself.

Do you have a hard time eating them? I'm 8 weeks post op and they look so big to me! I ordered them but haven't tried yet! I'm traveling at the end if the month and want to take them as an option!