Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

congratssss!what all have you been eating?im fixin to get off liquids and on to soft food

Whatever I want really, I just know when to stop. No salad or red meats. I stay away from fattening foods. No sugar. Lots of fresh veggies. Crab legs is my favorite food. Some days I do better than others with food.

so no salads at all?ya i heard the crab meat is really good!hmm i cant wait to actually chew on something.4 more days til i can lol

oh wow i did not know that.i love salads too.oh well lol.thanks for the info.hopefully my dr will let me eat crab meat a couple days earlier :-)

i cannot wait to say i lost 75 pounds :-)

Oh man I loveee crab legs! Do you dip them in anything now? I mean I used to use unsalted butter, so I was wondering if theres something else to try?

How are you. My name is Ebonni and I am in the process of deciding which surgery to have. The problem is at the bariatric center everyone has only has the lap band so they are a little bias. I have been told that your weight loss is limited. I was wondering what you experience was and the average weight loss.

Salads were about 6 months out for me. Now I have them all the time. Just started adding kale for a real hardy salad. All good.

I was craving a salad at 5 weeks out and had one. Came right back up not even ten minutes later. Have not wanted one since!

Congrats! That is wonderful. I'm almost 8 weeks out and haven't tried crab legs yet. I loved them before surgery, hope they still love me! I'll have to try some soon :)

My surgery date was march 21st...75 pounds lost. I feel awesome! I <3 my sleeve!!!

75lbs in 4 months?! FABULOUS!!! I hope to have similar results. At the moment, things aren't looking too good, though. My problem is not eating enough...go figure! ok, so I am only 2 weeks out and have lost 13lbs since surgery. I guess I was hoping the weight would magically disappear! No, patience is NOT one of my better qualities! I MUST do a better job of eating required Proteins and calories. I know you have toe "eat to lose", but its not that easy right now. I hit the treadmill daily, and look foward to rigorous workouts at the gym next month.

In the meantime, I will live vicariously through the success of others on the board, and anticipate sharing my own 75lb loss!

Again, congratulations!

I'm almost (one week shy) three months out. I tolerate salad just fine, but I don't eat much of it because I'm having a hard time getting in enough calories. I know lots of people on this forum have issues with lettuce for a while and some times forever, I'm just not one of them. I've had no issues whatsoever with any foods, yet. For a nice easy snack, I've made Baked Kale chips. They taste wonderful and are not very filling at all. Love them! If someone wants to know how to make those, just do an internet search for the recipe. There are tons of them out there.

What are you dipping your crab legs in??? Are you only eating 2-4 ounces of crab? That's great results, I hope when it's my turn I will have the same results.

I'm 6 1/2 weeks out and haven't tried salad yet. I'm too scared to because the other day I had a tiny bit of lettuce in something I ate. The food was something I'd eaten before just without the lettuce so I know it was that. Let's just say the potty and I were good buds for awhile.