Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I absolutely understand the whole exposed, vulnerability component associated with blogging on YouTube.

I have been contemplating moving forward with vlogging as well.

I did initiate the first step by creating a YouTube account.

My chanel is Happytrails4ever.

I have posted my story and will be updating soon. I did complete an initial One True Media slide show of photos as a first step.

I have also subscribed to several vloggers, including gastricsleeve4me, our friend here on the Forum, and have thoroughly enjoyed the connections, support and information sharing.

I will be moving forward with updates and videos shortly.

Feel free to subscribe to my channel and I will subscribe to your and we can support each other throughout our challenges and Celebrate our successes together! :0)

I can't figure out how to update my Youtube channel or share pics and what not with my iPad yet, so I am working on it! Just a bit of a techno spazz learning how to use my new iPad at times! :0)

Good Morning Lila S!!

Yes, this is s tough one. I sure appreciate your opinion. Has getting your thoughts out felt good?

I have my pre op appointments (4 of them) very soon. So my process is in the works, but I do have some time to think about this.

Thank you for sharing with me!

Sannah :)

I find that it does help but I am still thinking about it all of the time lol :) Honestly I think as worried as I am about the actual surgery (although funnily enough I am getting less worried as time goes on), for the first time that I can remember I am actually excited and hopeful that something will be different. And if I can, I wanna capture that even if I am the only one who see's it, particularly to use for motivation later on when I am struggling to get the last of the weight off and it's being a bit stubborn (which I am told happens). I have so much weight to lose though (about 200 pounds) so as you can imagine I am very much keeping an eye on the long term outcomes too.

Good luck and I look forward to chatting with you about how you're going and your successes!!!!

Cheers, Lila

I have a vlog. Just don't type in your name. Like mine is "shesstrangelynormal" and if u vlog u don't have to"tag"urs if u don't want to. A tag is a word that, when others type it in search, pulls up different videos. For instance I tag mine as follows : + shesstrangelynormal +wls + weight + loss + surgery +vsg + vertical + sleeve + gastrectomy

U don't have to do that if u don't want to

I absolutely understand the whole exposed' date=' vulnerability component associated with blogging on YouTube.

I have been contemplating moving forward with vlogging as well.

I did initiate the first step by creating a YouTube account.

My chanel is Happytrails4ever.

I have posted my story and will be updating soon. I did complete an initial One True Media slide show of photos as a first step.

I have also subscribed to several vloggers, including gastricsleeve4me, our friend here on the Forum, and have thoroughly enjoyed the connections, support and information sharing.

I will be moving forward with updates and videos shortly.

Feel free to subscribe to my channel and I will subscribe to your and we can support each other throughout our challenges and Celebrate our successes together! :0)

I can't figure out how to update my Youtube channel or share pics and what not with my iPad yet, so I am working on it! Just a bit of a techno spazz learning how to use my new iPad at times! :0)[/quote']

Hello!!

I am learning a lot about technology as well. I am usin the iPhone app for VST. I signed in on my netbook last night I was AMAZED!! The app is so basic compared to online. A lot of great features!!! :)

Have you told most of the people your close to about your sleeve?

I will sign up on YouTube and look or you!!! :). I imagine your considerably further along in the process than I am (pre op), but it sure would be great to connect and hear your story.

Thanks so much for posting!! I look forward to your channel!!!

Have a wonderful evening!

Sannah

I have a vlog. Just don't type in your name. Like mine is "shesstrangelynormal" and if u vlog u don't have to"tag"urs if u don't want to. A tag is a word that' date=' when others type it in search, pulls up different videos. For instance I tag mine as follows : + shesstrangelynormal +wls + weight + loss + surgery +vsg + vertical + sleeve + gastrectomy

U don't have to do that if u don't want to[/quote']

Hi!!

You are brilliant!! I have a great deal of info to learn about this forum and YouTube. So it sounds like I can create a YouTube account and actually vlog With decreased risk of exposure.

Thank you kindly!! With this information I am SO vlogging my journey!!!

Thanks for the information & support!!!

Sannah

Good Evening Everyone!!!

Thank you so much for the replies. I appreciate the input, ideas, thoughts, opinions and connections!

Thanks to you I have been able to watch new people on You Tube and this will surely enhance my experience!

Thank You!

Wishing You Wellness,

Sannah