Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow, I am really shocked you can eat all that stuff as of week 2. I would have thought it would be liquids only for 2 weeks??? I am pre-op so I don't have any experience with what to eat and when.

Congrats on your success thus far!

Wow, I am really shocked you can eat all that stuff as of week 2. I would have thought it would be liquids only for 2 weeks??? I am pre-op so I don't have any experience with what to eat and when.

Congrats on your success thus far!

Thanks week 2 is full liquids, then puree then soft, this food will be for the next several weeks.

WOW, looks like a ton of food to me. I am 4 days post op and on full liquids (starting today) till the end of the second week. I don't think I have that much food in my house.

So great on your weight loss and you look lovely already! I love to have some of the things you bought but my nutritionist made us go to a 5 hour class with an inch thick book of food guidelines we are allowed and those we canNOT have...I see her every Dr visit and she scares me! lol No I really apprecaite her.

But its great to see I might someday have a little bit of some of the old foods I love and

still lose weight like you! x

Wow!! That was a very ambitious grocery haul... That amount of food would take me at least three months to eat and sadly most of it would go bad before I could finish it. I did the same thing right before surgery because I wanted variety and wanted to have something to eat 5 times a day. When I got home a faced reality that one bowl of egg salad would last two days I returned everything to Publix. Luckily they are great about that and will take anything back.

Wow!! That was a very ambitious grocery haul... That amount of food would take me at least three months to eat and sadly most of it would go bad before I could finish it. I did the same thing right before surgery because I wanted variety and wanted to have something to eat 5 times a day. When I got home a faced reality that one bowl of egg salad would last two days I returned everything to Publix. Luckily they are great about that and will take anything back.

most things i got were canned and last over a year

Henry is adorable!

I've never had oysters but my thought was you just let me slide down... Once we have the sleeve we have to chew chew chew... Can you chew oysters?

*let them slide down without chewing* sorry typo

Henry is adorable!

I've never had oysters but my thought was you just let me slide down... Once we have the sleeve we have to chew chew chew... Can you chew oysters?

these oysters are smoked and very soft since marinated in oil. i will let them melt in my mouth they r very soft.

I think I will try some!! :)

I was craving red caviar but could only find the black lump caviar and it wasn't as good as I remember the red being... Then again I had the red caviar well over ten years ago.

Your lil yorkie Henry is so well behaved. I have a little pomeranian and oh gosh he likes to bark lol

I think I will try some!! :)

I was craving red caviar but could only find the black lump caviar and it wasn't as good as I remember the red being... Then again I had the red caviar well over ten years ago.

Your lil yorkie Henry is so well behaved. I have a little pomeranian and oh gosh he likes to bark lol

If you like red caviar, try salmon caviar its big red eggs that taste so good you can get them at any japanese restaurant they are called Ikura. Just order it sashimi style and they wont give you any rice with them. Soooo good.

Oh thank you, thank you!!!! I have been craving it so much! That sounds delicious,I'm writing that down and will definitely find some :)

Oh thank you, thank you!!!! I have been craving it so much! That sounds delicious,I'm writing that down and will definitely find some :)

Let me know if you like it, try it at a few japanese restaurants. And if you like it I can tell you a place online where they can overnight ship you a whole tub of it frozen and you will get in 24 hours.

Ok, will do! That is super!