Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Does A Typical Day Look Like For You

I'm really trying to get Protein in.....what is your typical day's menu look like? I'm a teacher and go back to work August 1st. I'm really trying to get an idea of what a normal day looks like for people. I'm a planner and over think....any help or suggestions would be great! :)

I'm a teacher too and go back August 4 and I've begun making a "plan".

5:00 wake up

5:10 drink Protein Drink and take meds while reading

5:30 ellipitcal

6:00 make eggs, eat, shower and dress

7:10 wake up kid and hubby and leave for work (he is a teacher too but doesn't have to be at work nearly as early as me)

7:30 arrive at school and start first 20 oz of Water

9:00 make sure first 20 oz of water are finished

9:30 snack (during a literacy center but what can you do?)

11:12 lunch time (carry lunch EVERY DAY. Keep a few a few Protein Drinks in desk just in case).

12:00 start 2nd 20 oz of water

3:30 students leave-I have a little snack

4:00 gym or walking/tennis with coworkers

5:00 pick up child from afterschool and spend time with him

6:00 start dinner

6:30 eat dinner (hubby is a coach so 6:30 is the earliest we can eat as a family)

7:00 keep eating as I clean up or help kid with homework (hubby and I take turns cleaning/doing homework)

7:30 start last 20 oz of water No more food after dinner.

A ton of us keep daily intake logs on myfitnesspal.com. There's a thread around here with tons of screen names. I'd suggest making an acocunt (free) and starting to add names from that thread. That will give you constant access to tons of daily food logs. Lots of discussion over there about routines, challenges, etc. too.

4:00 a.m. - Click caffeinated Protein Drink

6:00 a.m. - a few ounces of Muscle Milk to wash down a gazillion rx's/supplements

8:30 a.m. - 11 oz. Muscile Milk

10:00 a.m. - 28 grams unsalted roasted almonds

11:30 a.m. - 4 oz. low fat cottage cheese with pepper and salsa

2:00 p.m. - 1 oz. low fat cheese and a few pepperoni slices

3:30 p.m. - 30 grams unsalted roasted peanuts

5:30 p.m. - dinner (always Protein only, no room for veggies/carbs)

7:00 p.m. - a few ounces of Muscle Milk to wash down a gazillion rx's/supplements

Throughout the day, drinking Crystal Light. I'll have around 100 calories per day, with about 100 grams of protein.

I can't hold enough at one time to get so much protein, so I drink some, and eat protein throughout the day. I'm very happy with my progress.

Good luck!!

Thanks so much! This is what I'm working on and you guys confirmed what I'm doing. (or will be) trying to space things evenly!

I'll have around 100 calories per day

Typo?