Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

well made it through the day so far. i am still at work having dinner but instead of my homemade broth i had the black bean Soup in the cafe just to keep my cravings down along with my pudding. i want chicken strips though

Welcome Pink :) I'm also sched for Sept 14th!! Another sleeve sister!! Have u started any type of pre op diet? Where r u havin ur surgery?

Thank you, SoReady!!! I have started to prepare. My Dr said I only needed to do the liquid diet one week before. I'm having my surgery in Marina Del Rey. I'm getting very nervous. But I'm sure that is normal.

I had my sleeve surgery July 18 something went wrong 46 days later I'm still in the hospital can't eat , can't drink I'm mesirable got a leak that won't heal what do i do now !

I am so sorry, I hope everything turns out all right!

My op is October 3rd and I am SOOOO looking forward to it! Does anyone know if smoking is bad for u before the surgery ? Should I stop now?

Hello everyone!!

Its been a while since Ive posted but...i wanted to say good luck to anyone who is having their sleeve done today!!! :rolleyes: I was supposed to have mine done on the 18th off Sep. but got pushed up to the 12th!!!! im super excited but also very scared at the same time! :blink: this will be my third surgery regarding weightloss. I had the band done in 2006 with lots of problems and finally got it removed in June 2012! Im hoping that this will be the end of weightloss struggles and finally be able to have a healthy thin life!! :)

Heading in! Good luck to all my 9/4 sleevers!!

I about puked at that pic (sorry). Haha- I wasn't quite sure what it was so I clicked on it. Just so happens to be something I usually don't/can't look at. Hahahahahahahahahha- really I laugh at myself and my neuroticness.

Good luck!!

Today is day 6 of liquid pre-op diet for me. I can only have clear broth, Protein Meal Replacement shakes, SF Jello, SF popsicles. I could have Decaf coffee or tea, but without sugar, those would be pointless for me...I like a little coffee or tea with my sugar...ha ha!

I did weigh this morning and since Thursday, I have lost 13.4 pounds. I also had a little cheat yesterday - a sloppy joe...but boy was it good! Well, it was good while I was eating it, then I felt sick for about an hour...ugh.

I have been going through those boxes of jello like nobody's business...I have been using about 2-3 boxes of jello a day. Usually I split them into 1 cup servings and have one between my Protein Shakes and 2 for dinner. I've even been chewing it, just to get my mouth involved in the action. I think without the jello I would be insane by now.

Oh, I can also have 2 servings of dairy - I can choose between a cup of skim milk (or soymilk, almond milk, etc) or a SF fudgecicle...the fudgecicles are my dessert at night.

Weighing this morning definitely helped...if I hadn't seen some movement on the scale, I think it would have been a lot harder to chug the Protein Shake.< /p>

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good luck to all Sept. 4 sleevers! My date got moved to the 5 th so Ill be right behind you. Thoughts and prayers go out to you guys!

I'll be with you on the 5th. Prayers for you!

My op is October 3rd and I am SOOOO looking forward to it! Does anyone know if smoking is bad for u before the surgery ? Should I stop now?

My doc wants everyone to quit smoking before surgery. I don't smoke so I'm not sure if they test people to make sure they have complied or not.

I just called to get my surgery time and its at 9am so i have to be at the hospital tomorrow for 7:15 am...eeeeeekkks. Its finally here. Less than 24 hours and ill be in recovery! :rolleyes:

jeepermom, my pre-op and yours are pretty identical! I'm on day 5 and have lost 5 pounds. I got really shakey one day over the weekend and had one cup of cream of mushroom Soup instead of just one cup of chicken broth and I felt a little better. I do feel a little more in control today, this weekend preparing food for my kiddos because my husband was working my mouth was actually watering! I just popped some SF gum in a chewed and chewed, LOL! Everyone hang in there!

I actually almost passed out on Saturday. I got bit and scratched by a kitten (mean little booger) and my hands were bleeding pretty bad and when I went in to wash them off, I almost passed out. Thankfully my son was there to get me some Water and my dad made me drink some Pepsi. It was only a few minutes, but ugh...it was no fun...

I actually almost passed out on Saturday. I got bit and scratched by a kitten (mean little booger) and my hands were bleeding pretty bad and when I went in to wash them off, I almost passed out. Thankfully my son was there to get me some Water and my dad made me drink some Pepsi. It was only a few minutes, but ugh...it was no fun...

That is scary. I hope you are okay now.