Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

the weight is coming off now. i will meet the 10lb + by my surgery date. i havent started excersising. i will on monday than it will melt off faster

Glad to hear the weight is coming off. Keep it up

the weight is coming off now. i will meet the 10lb + by my surgery date. i havent started excersising. i will on monday than it will melt off faster

Keep up the good work!!

Hi everyone!! I am scheduled for September 4!!! My first appt was Jul 11, insurance approved Jul 31, looking to lose weight and diabetes!!! Dr. Merriman is my surgeon in Louisiana!!

guys ive been bad. yesterday the 7th was my birthday and i dranked a lot but i ate healthy. i had a get together with a few friends i served chinese chicken salad spinach pizza no cheese mixed fruit tortilla chips no salt with 5 layer dip all from trader joes. but the day before we had a training at my job and omg we sampled 3 resturants and we had lunch. today i was bad again. i plan on starting all over tomorrow i view this as a minor set back. but sept 12 will be here before i know it. hummmmmmmmmm. can i really do this

guys ive been bad. yesterday the 7th was my birthday and i dranked a lot but i ate healthy. i had a get together with a few friends i served chinese chicken salad spinach pizza no cheese mixed fruit tortilla chips no salt with 5 layer dip all from trader joes. but the day before we had a training at my job and omg we sampled 3 resturants and we had lunch. today i was bad again. i plan on starting all over tomorrow i view this as a minor set back. but sept 12 will be here before i know it. hummmmmmmmmm. can i really do this

Yes u can!

Surgery date set for September 10th. I started this journey in January and after 2 denials and an appeal I was finally approved!!! So excited but getting kind of nervous now! anyone else feel like that?

Surgery date set for September 10th. I started this journey in January and after 2 denials and an appeal I was finally approved!!! So excited but getting kind of nervous now! anyone else feel like that?

I think we are all excited nervous and

Anxious!!! Congrats on finally getting approved!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

No doubt :-). Yep- u can and will xxx

Congrats to everyone who got their September dates. Time seems to be flying for me. I have been so busy getting ready for surgery and the kids heading back to school and starting all their activities. September will be here before I know it. Goog luck to everyone. We will all be on the losers bench soon.

Tara

i screwed up again today. thats why when you are on a plan you cant slip up it starts a pattern. tomorrow i must get serious again i was doing so well.

i screwed up again today. thats why when you are on a plan you cant slip up it starts a pattern. tomorrow i must get serious again i was doing so well.

It's ok to slip up. The good thing is you know you did and what you need to do to fix it. People ask me why am I still having surgery when after doing the 6 months of diet and exercise I have lost 20 pounds. They say I do not need the surgery. I tell them I know myself. Something will happen and I will fall off the program and gain all the weight I lost plus more. I tell them how the surgery for me is a tool so if I slip it will let me know and not let one slip turn into many slips. Good luck. I know you get thru this.

Tara

I'm scheduled for Sept 4th. It's my sons first day of preschool, but due to a mix up at my dr office and my work schedule I have to do it now or wait 3 months. My husband and I discussed it. Long term goal in mind this is what is best. He's going to take lots of pictures and video. Still kinda bummed.

I am really hoping for a September date. I've read stories from people whose paperwork was pushed right through and I hope I am one of those lucky people. My BMI is just over 40, but I have several co-morbs. My insurance doesn't require a long pre-op supervised diet, although I have gotten a letter from my PCP detailing my years of past weight loss attempts and stating she recommends this surgery for me. I have another letter from the neurosurgeon who did a big spinal fusion on me early this year. She is very supportive and believes this surgery will help me avoid future problems and contribute to the further healing of my fusion. I have pre-authorizatioon paperwork from my insurance and I have already attended my surgeon's seminar. My first appointment with him is next week. My fingers are crossed, and I'm hoping that I can schedule the necessary appointments (NUT, PSYCH, etc.) quickly. Ideally, I would love to do this after school starts on Sept. 4 since I won't need to drive the little one to summer camp - she'll be on the school bus. Oh, yeah - and my insurance covers 100%! Good luck to everyone!