Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chalean Extreme

I'm so excited to start my ChaLEAN extreme on Monday. My friend did this workout and she looks amazing. I can't wait. Has anyone else done the ChaLEAN extreme?

What is it? It sounds good, but hard (anything with Extreme in the title scares me a little! lol)

It's like insanity but for women. It's about weight training and some cardio. Im burning muscle instead of fat so this is perfect for me. If you go to teambeachbody.com and look at my site there are amazing results on there. https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=173483 its free to signup.

I just checked it out on the website. It looks amazing. I think I might give it a try. I am so out of shape though from years of not exercising that it makes me a little nervous to start something like that. It has a 30 day guarantee though, so if it totally kicks my butt, I have an out. Maybe with 50 lbs down I can do some exercise without feeling like I am going to have a heart attack! lol!

I haven't exercised in forever either. But from what my friend tells me it's amazing and a super easy workout. If you go to teambeachbody.com make a profile and I can add you to my group of friends or you can add me. My name on there is furby036. It's free to sign up. If you decide to buy ChaLEAN it does have a 30 day money back guarantee. If ever there is something wrong with your DVDs you call them and they will replace for free! I think it's great to have a group of ppl for support and on that site its amazing the support you can get. Not only that but you can enter contest. My other friend just won a trip to Vegas and 1000.00. Super fun!

I did it! I bit the bullet and ordered the videos! I won't be able to start until I get back from my son's baseball tournament at the end of next week, but I am going to start. Looks like I will need to dig the weights out of the garage! I added you as a buddy on the site. I am going to need all the motivation I can get! It looks like a great program and I like that it's something I can do from home.

I'm so excited for you! I'm starting mine on Monday. There is a schedule for the workouts you can print online or when you receive the DVDs there is a book that has the schedule too.

If you ever have any questions please let me know

Hi Tracey. I'm going to be a Beachbody coach. Would you like me to be your coach?

That would be great as long as I can still be a free member. I thought I had to have a paid membership in order to have a coach. Let me know. I didn't read through it very carefully.

Tracey, yes it is still free. I will be your support. I will send you a pm on here with the info to make me your coach. I'm super excited.

Tracey' date=' yes it is still free. I will be your support. I will send you a pm on here with the info to make me your coach. I'm super excited.[/quote']

What's a Beachbody? Does it take coordination? :-)

What's a Beachbody? Does it take coordination? :-)

Beachbody is a name of a group. It has different DVDs you can buy or just go there for support. I prefer not to workout at a gym do I bought videos to do at home. I'm not coordinated at all lol.

I LOVE CharLEAN Extream, I've been doing it for a few months now. Just had my sleeve operation 7/13/12 so took a 2 week break on exercise. I am starting the program from day 1 tomorrow 7/23. So excited. I love, love, love this workout.

Very excited to have found you guys looking forward to sharing stories and support,

I LOVE CharLEAN Extream' date=' I've been doing it for a few months now. Just had my sleeve operation 7/13/12 so took a 2 week break on exercise. I am starting the program from day 1 tomorrow 7/23. So excited. I love, love, love this workout.

Very excited to have found you guys looking forward to sharing stories and support,[/quote']

Hi lorrie!! I'm in my first week. It is kicking my butt but after the workout feels great! Are you on the teambeachbody website? I'm a coach on there. If u need a coach I would be happy to be yours. I can't wait until I can actually see my muscles from doing ChaLEAN. So exciting