Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For All Low Bmi's -- How Much Weight Did You Loose In 90 Days?

I know everybody is different. I know it depends on your health. I know it depends if you cheat. I know it depends on if you work out and gain muscle. I know low-BMI's usually loose slower. I know....I'm just curious on the range of loss or even pant size loss.

I had a BMI of 39.7 and I am eight days out and have lost 12 pounds. I will go to the doctor on tomorrow for my first post op visit...so hopefully his scale says the same or something lower:)

I started out with a bmi of 40 and am 2 Weeks post op and in the first week I lost 13 pounds but nothing the second week. I went from a size 20 to a size 16-18 depending on brand. My bmi is now 37.5

I was a BMI of 35 and I am 2 weeks post op... I've lost 16 pounds however I am more interested in losing all my medications :) I'm still wearing size 12 though.,, that hasnt changed ;(

I was a BMI of 35 and I am 2 weeks post op... I've lost 16 pounds however I am more interested in losing all my medications :) I'm still wearing size 12 though.,, that hasnt changed ;(

If you're anything like me you were probably squeezing into the 12s before. Right now I'm in a tight 16 (if i have to be honest). Sounds like you're doing great! Good luck with the medications.

I am freaking out because my BMI is 35 and I read some post about slow losers and how depressed they are. Their post stressed me out because I have a low BMI and am afraid that it will be the same for me. My surgery date is 7/23; I am still excited but a little stressed at the same time. To clarify depression is not what I am worried about; it's the thought of only losing a pound a week after taking drastic measures to turn this unhealthy weight around.

I am freaking out because my BMI is 35 and I read some post about slow losers and how depressed they are. Their post stressed me out because I have a low BMI and am afraid that it will be the same for me. My surgery date is 7/23; I am still excited but a little stressed at the same time. To clarify depression is not what I am worried about; it's the thought of only losing a pound a week after taking drastic measures to turn this unhealthy weight around.

Is it sad that this is my only real concern...all this time and money and one more failed attempt to loose weight. But I also know it's not going to change on its own. I have spent more than this over the last 17 years trying to loose weight. It's just a lump sump and I'm getting a tool to use.

I was a low BMI. I have lost 19.5 pounds since surgery 26 days ago. I was a super tight 12 (probably would have been a tight 14 if I would have bought any). Some 12's fit, some are big and I wore a size 10 pants tonight.

The best thing is that my face lost most of the weight already, so when I look in the mirror, I see the person I expect rather than the round faced one that has been staring back for the last few years.

To my fellow low BMI'ers....you will lose weight! I started out at a bmi of 31.1 and now I am 19.5! Hips went from 50 to 38 inches. I averaged 10lbs a month the first few months and then slowed down from there. This will work! Just follow your doctor's guidelines and let it play out! You will not regret it. And so what if it comes off slow? Better than gaining!

Went from a 18/20 pant to a size 8

Tops XL to Medium

Happiness meter went from a 3 to 10 plus!!!

That's encouraging sounds like we are close to the same BMI. I am not expecting too much but I hope I am making the right decision.

254 and a BMI of 42.3 on 4/30/12; wearing size 22W pants

210 and a BMI of 34.9 on 7/10/12; just bought regular size 16 pants

7 weeks out. I've lost 22lbs. Had a 2 week stall. Prior to the stall I lost 18lbs. It's been slow going. I am down a pant size from an 18 and 16 .... A loose 16 :) I tend to get a little frustrated but I just remind myself it's going in the right direction regardless of how slow.... I started at a 38bmi, I'm 5'2". Sw: 208 CW: 186

I'm 1 day shy of 2 weeks post op. My weight at surgery was 224 with a bmi of 34, this morning

I was 202 and a bmi of 29. I will confess I have cheated but seriously. iI it still cheating when you can eat only so much. I tried a 6" sandwich from subway I ate 1/4 of it over 6 hours. I had a "Super Pretzel" and medium Lemonaid at the movies and only ate 1/4 of it It took all 2 hours for me to drink the lemonaid.

I'm almost 4 months out and started with a BMI of 42 adn now I'm at 33. I went from 247 down to 193. Loss is about 12 lbs per month. I also went down 3 pants sizes

223 bmi 38.5 highest weight in February

211 day of surgery 6/28

197 on 7/11, bmi 32.9!! But I just bought the forgot scale and am leaning about body fat count now, and I am 45+, gotta work out too.