Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yeah, I'm bringing it up again

Nobody knows the entire story and nobody ever will. That's why we have to trust the judgement of the moderators. For whatever reasons, several people were banned. Life goes on. Move forward.

....and I, for one, (though I'm sure I speak for many) am very very HAPPY with the mods for making a good decision and getting rid of the ENTIRE problem.

Thank you mods; appreciated.

FunnyDuddies, this forum is hemorrhaging and if you leave, it's basically going to continue. People here need a final end to this whole thing. I have made every attempt not to be involved in this in any way, but I am jumping in with both feet here. We have lost enough people to this BS, and now...we are losing people who weren't involved. I think the best move now is for everyone to just relax....take a few minutes out to breathe...and then you will see when the smoke clears that things are back to normal. This is a fairly common occurrence on the interweb, don't be a victim of this silliness.

Besides, I just found out you are a Ron White fan, we are few and far between and need to stick together.

For the record I am with FunnyDuddies (I am a newbie--that lisa chic is psychotic) I came here because I am being banded this month and really needed the info...little did I know I'd have a study case for my psych classes (that is my major-I am a senior-finally) ha ha

Anyway that is not why I am posting here today I just wanted to say

YES I AM A RON WHITE FAN TOO!!!!!!! :clap2: He's just a little sexy too don't you think?? ;)

Ron white was funny in Vegas last night!!

oh sure...rub it in!! LOL I wonder if he's coming to Atlantic City.....35 mins away for me!!! ;)

Sorry, sick and tired of this dead horse so won't respond to it and will be going off topic for a minute.....excuse me for a moment.....

Someone mentioned Ron White, my husband and I are huge fans and we are going to see him on the 15th at Massey Hall in Toronto, happy to hear that he puts on a good show.

Carol

If a person is banned they should be banned completely. Their IP address should be banned. There is no point in banning an email address. All they produce are Hydras. Cut off one head and another simply grows back.

I have great respect for the mods when they make a difficult decision to ban anyone. I have great disdain for the mods when they cannot control the ban and let hydras grow to continue to spread discord among the entire board.

Fair is fair. If you ban a person you ban them. No new email names. If LBT does not have that technical ability then perhaps it should try to get it in order to run a fair and impartial board.

For those of you who don't fully understand the IP address thing-it bans the human being from joining under any addition names.

The mods are not stupid but they act irresponsibly at times. Stop banning mere email names and start banning people.

Personalities clash. That is the way of the Titans. When there are strong and independent personalities that are all struggling. If anything, I have empathy for all of the parties involved. Because I know we are all hurting so much on a common subject (fat) yet we can't come together to support each other in our journey. I have been victim of the clash months ago, but I realize that we all have lives with different problems that build on our biggest issue (fat). We all have lived with that pain for so very long. We all have endured different embarrassments and ridicule. Why do we convey that ridicule onto other people? Why do we call names when we have hated name calling most of our lives? Why is it that we feel others must suffer if we are suffering? It is the nature of the beast that is on each of our backs. THINK people! No one is to blame. We are all here for a common reason. And each of us brings more than just the fat to this board. Rather than blame ANYONE, let's try to figure out the other issues and reach out to it. No, I am not trying to be Mother Theresa or some martyr just trying to make sense of my own "fat world" I have lived in. I am trying to make sense of other people's "fat world". And I am trying to learn to survive in both worlds.

Maybe what we SHOULD be doing rather than banning anyone is figuring out our own intervention techniques to help the person that is stuggling. Don't condemn just because you know how it feels. Don't pass judgement when judgement has been handed to you. Reach out and try and intervene and maybe YOU can make a difference in just one of those "worlds" ya know?

Do I sound crazy? Because just thinking in those terms (something I didn't use to do) makes me FEEL crazy. But at the same time, I have those around me helping me. For so long, we were "fat independent". We have a chance to be surrounded by those that are also trying to work things out. Are we all so self destructive by nature that we can't even hold our tongues and our inner hatreds and anger to let other people become part of our worlds?

Philosophical? Maybe. Just my opinion on things right now.

I share your feelings Jenna. But I do agree with Diva on that the person should be banned and not just the name. One of the banned was really nasty and self rightous! I have never had dealings with her yet she accused me and a few others of being sharks because we happened to be reading posts that she happened to be looking at too. I look at all the posts--I am trying to learn all I can before being banded. Ugh she made me sick...she was a total head case! It was all I could do not to blast her back...a person can only take so much annoying crap. I just don't know where someone things that they are so much better than someone else and they have the right to blast without getting blasted back. And people say well don't go on that board, it seems that this is talked about on every one lately. So yeah it makes some look like stalkers. I liked how you pointed out the name calling--I guess that person forgot how it feels. So sad really. You know that people like that just have to be miserable in their everyday life. Can you imagine being a cashier and having someone like that standing in your line..yikes.

Whatever...lets not go there AGAIN and pick sides. They were ALL just as bad, all just as hurtful, all just as harmful...nobody was a victim they were all instigators and drama queens. I'm just glad that justice was served and the other one was FINALLY banned too.

Lets treat everyone equally....and it was done.

THIS is done.

No, and I hope she won't be.

Lap-band.... anyone care about the lap-band... bah... lap-band boring... lets keep this ball of doom and gloom rolling.

Oh and one teeny tiny side note. For the allegation that Dawg is being run by P'Nut. This is an insult and needs to not happen again. Any further such allegations will be reported. The statement was made that PhotoNut will not attempt to make any further activity on this board and to suggest that she is - is calling both her, and me, a liar.

I guess it also suggests that I am not welcome on the board anymore.

This is time to put this stuff to bed.