Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you disagree with me, YOU HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE!!!!

Jack who are the GLOBETROTTERS????????????

Myra

You're older than me, you must remember the cartoons....and they were regulars on Scooby-Doo...lol.

The live Globetrotters used to be on talk shows too. Harlem Globetrotters...ahhh memories. Hey, they were even on the Jackson Five cartoons...omg I forgot all about that!! Somehow I even think they were on Fat Albert once...lol!!

Oh Greg... how COULD you???

Nursekathy2u

It wasn't hard. Just walked up to the counter and asked the Sports Book guy to out $50.00 on Dallas for 2007 Superbowl.

Mousecrazy. How much would shipping and handling be on $50.00 worh cheese dip....lol

Nursekathy2u

It wasn't hard. Just walked up to the counter and asked the Sports Book guy to out $50.00 on Dallas for 2007 Superbowl.

Mousecrazy. How much would shipping and handling be on $50.00 worh cheese dip....lol

Be prepared to win some money.. Im pretty lucky with betting.. year before last me and Hubby won $5,000 on the Superbowl. One of us is always winning on football pots. You can bet I will be betting on Dallas PLENTY this year... Greg.. this may be your year to retire off your superbowl winnings!!!

My team's quarterback just had his appendix removed.

First he bangs his face into a car, then he has part of his gut removed.

Can my Steelers over come adversity with a faceless, gutless quarterback?:faint:

Call the season off.

I am NY Jets fan and Pittsburgh Steeler's Fan. The gods are not looking kindly on my football needs.:)

Sorry about that q'back problem, there....it's a risky sport...but then, the guy does risky things.

Greg, I'll be rooting for you Superbowl bet, and I sincerely hope you win some big money!

Another fun Cowboy fan fact in the mousecrazy house: we call cheese dip the Tom Landry Memorial Cheese Dip!

As you might guess, Redskins and Steelers are not our favorite teams, LOL!

I have to finally admit, I've always been a Tom Landry fan. Did you know he could recite very large passages from the Bible? He was definitely a man's man. There will never be another like him.

I have to finally admit, I've always been a Tom Landry fan. Did you know he could recite very large passages from the Bible? He was definitely a man's man. There will never be another like him.

Yes, Paladin, He was a true Christian man.. Brought allot of respect and dignity the the league.

My team's quarterback just had his appendix removed.

First he bangs his face into a car, then he has part of his gut removed.

Can my Steelers over come adversity with a faceless, gutless quarterback?:faint:

Call the season off.

I am NY Jets fan and Pittsburgh Steeler's Fan. The gods are not looking kindly on my football needs.:welldoneclap:

Holy Cow!!! I handt heard that about Rothlisberger (however thats spelled). Boy this has NOT been a good summer for him!!

I used to be a big Bengals fan many years ago. I guess they will always have a small piece of my heart because it takes me back to when I was younger. I did like Sam Wyche. He was a good coach.

I'm looking forward to next week to watch Peyton vs. Eli. My money is going on the Colts.

I hear Tarell Brown was suspended. Still want to go with the Longhorns?

This game is shaping up to be one of the biggest games of the year.

Man, I can't wait to watch those Buckeye's kick some serious Longhorn butt.

Sports Illustrated Poll

Which team will win Saturday's No. 1 vs. No. 2 showdown?

Ohio St. Buckeyes 3f6991.gif58%

Texas Longhorns 3f6991.gif42%

This poll is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those Internet users who have chosen to participate. The results cannot be assumed to represent the opinions of Internet users in general nor the public as a whole.

I hear Tarell Brown was suspended. Still want to go with the Longhorns?

This game is shaping up to be one of the biggest games of the year.

Man, I can't wait to watch those Buckeye's kick some serious Longhorn butt.

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Actually I am looking forward to the game.. I AM a Longhorns fan but Im a football fan first and foremost and it should be a GREAT football game!!

And, were off !!!!!!!! Wooooo Hooooo football season started last night!!! The Steelers Defense looked pretty darn good!!! I was snuggled up on the couch with my hubby blissfully watching the game when all the sudden I heard something so horrible... so overwhelming... I couldn't concentrate on the game!! This horrible, repetitative, grating sound was really wearing me down.. I thought I knew what it was but I wasn't prepared for the SHOCK I received when I realized it was actually true!!!!

MADDEN HAS INFECTED SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ON NBC!!!!!!!!!!:think :think

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

OH MY GOD THE HORROR OF IT ALL!!!!!!!:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Kathy

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Actually I am looking forward to the game.. I AM a Longhorns fan but Im a football fan first and foremost and it should be a GREAT football game!!

I can hardly wait. I am thankful for Tivo because I will have to record the game and watch the NASCAR race. It's a biggie this weekend. In the end, the Longhorns are going to be branded with Buckeyes anyway. ;)

What can we do about Madden? He's everywhere. He's even on the radio doing commercials. :phanvan He's gotta go.

This Sunday is the day of the Manning boys head to head game! It will be Eli against Peyton, that should be awesome to watch! I was raised in Texas on the Cowboys and my sister lived next door to "Too tall (Jones) and then Hollywood" (Henderson) in Dallas. I loved Roger Stauback! HOWEVER, now I am in Missouri where I have been for years and I hold allegience to the Kansas City Thiefs, ummmm felons, ooops Chiefs! (You have to have some kind of following to the state you do college in! lol) But good luck!