Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone For Good Club - September 2006

Diva - I'm glad your parties went well. Good for you.

Yeah, I know where my gain came from, much as I would like to play innocent. :embarassed:

Dang EmileeKaye!!! Skinny. You lost alot around your waist. Alot alot! You have no belly now. You are soo damn beautiful. I feel sick. LOL.

ARe you in a 12 now too? I can tell. You have to be.

Maryb - H 219/ 1st Dr Visit 207/ S 201/ G 130/ C 150/ CBMI 25.7 (-69 lbs total, -2 this week)

Emilee, You look great!!!

I think we need to keep the support and GFG going. Come on guys. We need each other. BAD!!! We can do it TOGETHER!!!

Let's commit to each other. To continue to support each other and be there for each other. I need the good people on this thread.

Emilee you look amazing, I would completely e-stalk you and beg you to marry me, but i'm married and I don't date skinny chicks...LOL.

Keep up the excellent work!

As far as GFG goes, I'm making choices choices choices. I chose to have a scoop of dirt cake (pudding and crushed oreos). I had about 1/4 cup of ziti, 1/4 cup of thai chicken salad and a ton of asparagus when someone handed me a small scoop of dirt cake. I chose to eat it after I swallowed the first two bites....mmmmmmmmmmm dirt cake.

I drank a ton of Water that day, and although I don't know the exact calorie intake of that delicious evil dirt cake...I know I walked constantly the rest of the day to make up for it.

Today I had a slim fast Breakfast bar and about a cup of ziti with zucchini and red sauce. So I won't beat myself up for the dirt cake, I will just correct it with a good solid measured week.

So I won't beat myself up for the dirt cake, I will just correct it with a good solid measured week.

Excellent. Think of how much dirt cake (mmmmmm) you would have eaten in the past. Your dinky scoop is nothing, right? You got the right idea. Yay you!

hey, 503, have you checked out Sparkpeople.com? It's great for logging food. I like it better than FitDay.com. Plus you get this handy pie chart that tells you the percentages of carbs, fats, and protiens in your calories each day. Handy. It has helped me get well below 180 this past 5-6 weeks. Knowing what I'm eating helps me choose better. Love it. :hungry:

Sometimes, you gotta just eat what you want. Not a lot of it, or often, but sometimes....

If you don't give in occasionally to your demons, they'll force feed you later.

I'm here but may only check in every once in a while. LBT has lost its charm.

P.S. My name is spelled incorrectly on the Honors Page.

Check! Taken care of...

Yikes!! What have I gotten myself into? This updating thing is CRAZY!!!

Would anyone object if we start the posts all over tomorrow... Like, if you check in tomorrow... your name will be on the list? Or is that not right? There are so many that don't check in or haven't been around that my head is spinning. we can leave all of the names on the Honor's page...

Sorry, guess I am just not feeling the LBT love....

Heather, just do the updates once a week on Thursdays after everyone has checked in. We don't mind waiting for the updates! Really! (speaking for everyone...LOL) Don't get too overwhelmed or it will become a chore rather than a joy. Don't lose the love!

Thanks, Heather. :eek:

I agree with Kathy...once a week is perfectly ok. Don't stress over it. And, if someone doesn't check in, don't chase them down.

I'll third that, stick to updating on Thursdays. We're just all grateful that you've stepped in and taken it up for the month, thank you!