Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Sleevers! Hows It Going?

Sleeved 6/11/12 have lost 56 post op & 47 pre op. 103 pounds total lost since 2/1/12.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using VST

Updates anyone? I'm about to have my 6 month surgery anniversary and I am down about 67 lbs. my loss has slowed greatly. I've only lost 3 lbs in the past 6 weeks. Been feeling discouraged because I still have so far to go, and I feel it's all up to me now. I don't think I am strong enough. If I was, I wouldn't have needed wls to begin with. Sometimes I wish I would have went with the DS or RnY. Anyway, how is everyone else doing??

I'm almost 6 months out and down 57 lbs. I have hit a lot of stalls. Wishing I was a candidate for DS. Could go back later but doc says I'm doing fine with the sleeve. I can't exercise like I was b/c of back pain that is referred to my hip. Hoping to get that issue resolved soon. I'm still losing but not as fast as I would like. But slow is better than none. Still loving my sleeve. Hoping to hit my goal of under 200 before 6 month check up. Missed it in nov by 2.5 lbs. but not for lack of trying. ;).

I am coming up on my 6 month surgerversary, and I'm down 100 lbs! I still can't believe it's me when I look in the mirror! I'm so glad I had this surgery done, it has changed my life! Here are a few pics to show my progress so far, I still have 57 lbs to my goal, I have no doubt I will do it! The first 3 pics are from Feb & May 2012, 334 lbs, the last two are today, Dec 12, 234 lbs.

post-31245-13813661469766_thumb.jpg

post-31245-13813661470542_thumb.jpg

post-31245-13813661471255_thumb.jpg

post-31245-13813661472031_thumb.jpg

post-31245-1381366147277_thumb.jpg

I am coming up on my 6 month surgerversary, and I'm down 100 lbs! I still can't believe it's me when I look in the mirror! I'm so glad I had this surgery done, it has changed my life! Here are a few pics to show my progress so far, I still have 57 lbs to my goal, I have no doubt I will do it! The first 3 pics are from Feb & May 2012, 334 lbs, the last two are today, Dec 12, 234 lbs.

Wow you look GREAT!!! I can't believe you still have 57 lbs to go.

You look awesome! I have lost 85 lbs and wanted to be down 100 by Christmas but that is not happening. I am losing very slow now.

5 Months Photo

Updates anyone? I'm about to have my 6 month surgery anniversary and I am down about 67 lbs. my loss has slowed greatly. I've only lost 3 lbs in the past 6 weeks. Been feeling discouraged because I still have so far to go, and I feel it's all up to me now. I don't think I am strong enough. If I was, I wouldn't have needed wls to begin with. Sometimes I wish I would have went with the DS or RnY. Anyway, how is everyone else doing??

I am glad I had the sleeve...my sister had the RYX and had lots of complications...now she is gaining weight back. I love my sleeve. I am losing slow now but slow is better than not at all or gaining. I had a goal of 200 by Christmas but I won't hit it...but I am still losing during all the Holiday eating...so woot woot!!

I also like my numbers today....I like the numbers 8 & 5!

I was 6 months post op on 12/11/12. I've lost 69 pounds since sleeve surgery and another 47 pre op from 2/1/12-6/11/12. I'm at 154 today at 5'4". My personal goal is between 130-140 so I've still got 14-24 pounds to go. I loose about 8-10 pounds a month. All labs have came back great at one month out, 3 months out & 6 months out. Wearing size 10 jeans that are loose & med or large tops. Knee pain has gone away. I eat about 1000 cals a day, 80-100 grams of Protein a day, drink 80 oz of liquids a day. Walk 2-4 miles a day in 30-60 minutes. Starting to go to a gym the first week of Jan 2013 Planet Fitness when it opens up then.

Life is good!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using VST

HEY JUNE SLEEVERS!!! :) :)

I was 6 months post-op on the 11th of Dec. I am down 94 lbs since my revision and 120 total since starting my WLS journey.

Things have slowed wayyyy down the past month or so! I've been at the same weight for quite some time. But this is normal.

I've started working out pretty hard-core the past month and a half - I am at the gym 5-6 days a week because I really want to start toning!

I love my sleeve!!

Keep up the hard work y'all!!!

Hit my 6 months on 12/12. My beginning weight was 241 and I'm down to 188.6. Weight loss has been slow, but its coming off. I feel great! I need to get into the gym more. I think the weight would fall off more. I find that I'm losing more inches than pound which is great!

I hit 6 months on 12/23/2012. I've lost 89 lbs from my highest weight and 75 lbs since surgery day. I feel like it could have been more if I had been more diligent. But c'est la vie! I'm still sooooooo happy to be where I am and not where I was! ;)

My 6 month anniversary was Dec. 25 and I am down 86 lbs.. losing very slow about 4 lbs a month at this rate I won't reach my goal for another year...hopefully this weight loss will speed up soon!

Six months on 12/25/12 and so far I am 62lbs down. My weight loss has slowed down drastically!! So far life has changed in a lot. I feel much better and am able to do many new things... My doctor would like to see me lose an additional 38lbs in the next six months.

Goals 2013:

100 carbs

60-80 Protein

Just had my 6 month surgerversary on Dec 18, doing great but weight loss has slowed down, still happy with 103 lb loss!

Sent from Gaye's iPad Mini using VST

post-31245-13813661731199_thumb.png

post-31245-1381366173231_thumb.png