Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DeLarla vs. PhotoNut

Susan, why don't you answer to these charges instead of *whispering boo*?

No facts, no evidence? Just gonna hide behind more foolishness the rest of your life?

Why? Because the thread was suggested to me to be a good read. I wasnt going to post but hey, you asked why I was here. Didnt want to let you down :)

"Claws come out, clueless members who "think" they understand make ridiculous assumptions, and everyone starts drinking in front of the newbies."

I think this is in reference to what I said before about, your actions being your own and only your actions could get you suspended. If it's not, tell me and I'll delete this part. Anyway, that's not an assumption. Would anyone be in hot seat if they didnt do something to earn that spot? I'm not sure you understood what I meant when I said that. Regardless of how things seem to other people, the moderators arent going to take action unless they need to, right? Without cause, there is no effect. Now, if they want the same thing to become of Susan, I'm sure it will. But until that time, it's really no ones business as to why one person was suspended and the other wasnt. That was the point on that post. Not whether or not I had enough information to justify anyones actions.

And about the drinking, I wasnt aware that we had to not talk about alcohol infront of other adults. If that's not what you meant, please, again clarify.

P'Nut will now try and find another ally as she can't find one in Michelle, so she will condescending try to tra some other fool into being her friend. BEWARE..it took me awhile but you will find out the truth and it isn't pretty.

Just for the record I believe that P'nut is also responsible for:

Global Warming

El Nino

Paris Hilton's popularity

White fishnet stockings (a fashion horror-black fabu-white uh!)

The price of gasoline

Calories in anything

Bad Breath

Droopy boobies after the age of 45

Impotence in men over 89

Buying low and selling high

Dry cuticles

Hangnails

The return of pencil thin jeans

Bad blind dates that "forget their wallets"

Flat souffles

Kids that say "my Daddy's nickname for Mommy is just like when I call the kitty" in front of company

That Lost didn't get any Emmy nominations

That really bad black dress Gwyneth Paltrow wore a few years back to the Oscars

That woman P'nut is a menace, a horror-no punishment is too good for her!

Um, there must be more horrible things that P'Nut is responsible for, can anyone else think of anymore????

Honeslty, not one of Susan's posse has one intelligent word to spare without dragging in stupid jokes like you've done to all other threads? Can't you stop the diversion tactics for one lousy thread?

Hi Lisa.

I've been up all night with a grandson with a tummy ache. PhotoNut claims she once more posted the PM from you to her, but a "nice lady at LBT asked her to remove it". I don't know when this occurred as I've been on this site keeping vigil most of the night and I sure didn't see her have the guts to put it out there again. I wonder who that nice lady at LBT is? Can you guess?

It was never re-posted....of that I'm sure.

Some people just stumble along for the ride because it makes them feel special, not because they know anything about any given situation....and that would be her little posse. I'm willing to bet not one of them knows how to ride a horse though :) and they just keep going "bang, bang" with their cap guns.

This is called the Rant and Rave section for a reason. If you are here to talk about the band this isn't the section for you. If you feel compelled to read it when it isn't meant for you, then you should have moved on long ago. There truly are postings related to the band on here and some good info. It just isn't in this section.

It was never re-posted....of that I'm sure.

Hi Dody, I visited LBT around 2:15 this morning just before I left for work - and YES, she had re-posted the PM.

Hey Kathy & StrawartS, save me a seat - please? Ive gotta get kids to school. Be back in a few.

Its gonna be an interesting day..

Maybe on your signatures you can indicate what side you're taking to make it more fun for those of us watching this drama. Some people are very obvious but some posts are a little unclear where they're at. I know people say ignore the posts but truly I don't know anyone that doesn't glance at an accident. I would also like to request that Diva posts a daily summary of events since I LMAO at her posts (and that's a LOT of a**). Thanks for putting drama to read during the day...

I'll give it a try Joliesmom! LOL!!!

I am really not taking sides, I'm just enjoying Fitlalarabones because she is really losing it. It's both fascinating and a whole buncha fun to witness. If P'nut was writing the same arsenic laden posts I'd be happy to have a little fun with her too. Like I have previously mentioned-I am only here since around February. So I am not tuned into the LBT History Channel of Past Whackiness. I just know from the past couple of days. I do not like bullies in any shape or form. From recent posts the bully is Fitlalarbones. As long as her threads keep me laughing I'm there!

I'm happy to re-post the PM I sent to Susan publicly to show you what an ill and twisted woman Susan and her cronies are. She refused to stop stalking, harassing and starting unwanted verbal attacks regardless of how nice we asked her, so I refused to take it any more. I sent her one damn vicious PM telling her to BACK THE F OFF. Did she listen? Nope. Instead she went straight to a thread I posted about my dog's death to sarcastically skip around like dead pets are funny. I'm sure many of you think death is a funny thing - you're the same people that back up our freeway systems causing gridlock to get a glimpse of a guy changing his tire, disappointed you didn't see him in a body bag.

She'll stop at nothing, yet FuddyDuddies, Jachut, Huthergurl and many others think there's something wrong with me? She was asked by everyone to stop antagonizing some of us, yet she's the first to jump in a thread to get it closed when she's not wanted, yet people want to know if I've taken my medication?FuddyDuddies, one of Susan's biggest supporters, does the same thin as do Huthergurl, Diva and many more. Look who's here now that still refuses to explain why she attacks and stalks and harasses members that have complained to Alex countless times to lock her up for the safety of LBT: PhotoNut, with HeatherGurl lurking right behind her.

They still follow me around claiming I need medications, but I don't follow them around, do I? Hell no, I don't want anything to do with them so I don't even click on their posts. Yet everybody follows me around the board while claiming I need to go away.

My treads always have and always will be the most popular among the board because I've been here so many years and have invited many of these members into my home. We've shared meals, clothes, cooked in my kitchen, shared rafts in my pools and laughed and cried in each other’s arms. We are a family, and because of Susan's sick jealousy she'll stop at nothing.

I'll keep asking till either Jachut or Huthergrill or FuddyDuddies or Diva can come up with an intelligent reason why they approve of stalkers. How would these church folks feel if their sister was being followed around by some creep hiding behind every tree, in every mail box, behind you in the grocery store line, for the sole purpose of spitting slanderous insults and harassing crap in her face? That's exactly what she does, which is once again proven factually. The evidence speaks for itself, yet Susan is still following me around. No matter what thread I'm in, there she is.

They google my name and obsess over my profile - they know more about my past than I do considering I forgot most of it, but they're bottom-dwellers that enjoy my old garbage. I wouldn’t doubt if Susan owns a collection of my old underwear.

So who are the sick ones? I just want them to leave me the hell alone, but the vultures are at the bottom of the screen as I type, waiting to eat.

Don't get me started on Diva, who slams sarcastic fat jokes at an obesity support group. She must be an imposter or she'd never make fun of erosions. Clearly disturbed. I asked for intelligence but all I got were drunks, idiots, accessories and ghetto gangbangers. That makes me naive', not mentally deranged.

So Jachut, why do you reply to my posts? Hithergurl? FuddyDuddy? Can't anyone tell us why sometime today?

I am in shock at the crap that is going on here. People this is a Rant and Rave section, but don't you think enough ranting and raving has gone on?? I personally think that Lisa and Susan should start their own websites and take their followers with them and when they want lapband support they can join us here!!

hahahahahaha Diva. You're hilarious Girl! I knew Susan was an evil doer! WHY did she have to make Paris Hilton popular??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

*sniffle* I'll be ok... really...I'll be OK!!!

Just for the record I believe that P'nut is also responsible for:

Global Warming

El Nino

Paris Hilton's popularity

White fishnet stockings (a fashion horror-black fabu-white uh!)

The price of gasoline

Calories in anything

Bad Breath

Droopy boobies after the age of 45

Impotence in men over 89

Buying low and selling high

Dry cuticles

Hangnails

The return of pencil thin jeans

Bad blind dates that "forget their wallets"

Flat souffles

Kids that say "my Daddy's nickname for Mommy is just like when I call the kitty" in front of company

That Lost didn't get any Emmy nominations

That really bad black dress Gwyneth Paltrow wore a few years back to the Oscars

That woman P'nut is a menace, a horror-no punishment is too good for her!

Um, there must be more horrible things that P'Nut is responsible for, can anyone else think of anymore????

Kelly, from what I understand, this is what Im interpreting (in a nut shell) ...

Lisa broke the rules.

Penni broke the rules.

Susan broke the rules.

Others (Telly maybe? I dont remember) broke the rules.

and Lisa's been the only one punished for breaking the LBT rules.

She wants everyone to receive punishment - not just her.

Do I have this right?