Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club -- September 2006

Well, I've had enough. I've seen too much ugly on LapBandTalk today.

I'm seeing the same behavior that was on Obesity Help. At least there, it was an attack against anyone choosing LapBand. But here we are on the same road, yet petty behavior ruins the experience.

Someone else can take Gone for Good Club for September. I am deleting my posts and membership.

I wasn't involved in the mess, but it has ruin the site for me.

Goodbye.

JoyceGA

Hey natenate. Give us a sec to regroup...we lost our fearless leader for Spetember, so we will probably start another thread or something? Need to work out the details.

For now, give us a little info about yourself, an introduction! And see page 1 of this thread for "how the GFG club works". Welcome!

Joyce, I'm so sorry. I hate that LBT is compared to OH. I have heard horror stories about that site, and here we are, :rolleyes: I'm sorry to see you go. Could you at least check back in on occasion? Take care of yourself. You know what's best for you. (((hugs)))

OK, I have to figure this thing out since I have done completely nothing since Day 1!

Does everyone still post weekly that is on the first page? I will try to look into starting a new thread boys and girls...

Thank you again Joyce for everything!

Thanks Kathy! Well lets see...a little bit about myself.

I was banded in June 2005 in Monterrey MX by Dr. De La Garza. I started out at 219 (lower BMI) at 5' 3'. I am now at 135, but feel I should be putting more effort into it. Not making the wisest food choices. I am from Dallas, TX. I am married and have a five year old. I work in the medical field.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome, Kathy!

Could a moderator please lock this thread?

Also, members I have created the new club thread... I don't know how to post a link, so if one of you guys can before they lock this one... that would be awesome.