Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club -- September 2006

before I post, I would like that no matter what the differences, could we keep the multiple names an the following pnut around to the rants an raves section? I would hate to see this thread get shut down.

now on to heather. you are skinny!!! Isn't it awesome?? Get used to it!! LOL And the jiggly body will subside some. they say it takes at least a year for our skin to catch up to our weight loss.

I second that Funny.

If anyone tries to bring problems to the club just report the post and keep to the business at hand.

Loooooosing weight.

Hmm lose weight. loose skin.

Amen to the lose skin...

(yes, I said lose skin)

Thanks Funny, I am ready for it to catch up yesterday... I have to have more babies, so I will worry about the flabby belly later.

Well, you've specifically targeted a repetitive "hello" to me and to P'Nut and asked her here and in another thread to be her friend, best friend. Stalkerish and at the same time, show qualities of someone we know. That's what I mean. I think it's time to stop.

I really don't know what you mean? I'm just trying to make new friends.

OK, if you are trying to make new friends... let's concentrate on that....

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? Like I said before... when were you banded?

How much weight have you lost or do you plan on losing?

Exactly Heathergurl!

For someone to come into a club, nevermind weightloss or even post goals but just target 2 people in particular and ask to be best friends. A new user name with an old evil heart. Next------->

Exactly Heathergurl!

For someone to come into a club, nevermind weightloss or even post goals but just target 2 people in particular and ask to be best friends. A new user name with an old evil heart. Next------->

I don't have an evil heart, that is just mean. Why would you be mean when I have only been nice?

*sighs* ok, im done here.

Good Grief...(note to self...ignore intruders....)

I think you need to take care of yourself. You need to eat - such as it is. You could run home for that. Or, if you don't want to go home, put some Soup in a thermos and leave it in your car. You might have to do a lot of 'splainin' if you sat at the table not eating. If anyone asks later you can come up with something plausible. Forgot something I needed, etc. Probably no one will notice. Maybe you can join the dinner after the entree has been served and just ask for a drink instead. Got no appetite. Couldn't eat a thing. This is workable. As my mom used to say, "Just put on your thinking cap!"

Thanks, Stitchy...good advice. I appreciate it. :rolleyes: You're right...just sitting there and watching everyone eat would be uncomfortable for all of us, I think. I've come up with something, though! Listen to this...it's a big anniversary party and my gift to the couple will be pictures of the occasion in an album. So...during dinner....I will be running around and snapping everyone. Good idea?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Lyn

To Happy Gilmore"

Do tell us about yourself. Have you been banded? When? Where? What are your weight stats? Are you just researching? Inquiring minds want to know.

If you are legit, you will want to share with us.

TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE GFG CLUB.

If she is legit, welcome her warmly. If not, I implore you - ignore her. This thread is too precious to muck it up!

It appears for whatever reasons they have decided to ban P'Nut for the reason:

"You broke the rules".

The notice states that the ban will never will be lifted and P'Nut will not be creating other user accounts to attempt to circumnavigate the ban.

She sends you all her love and best wishes for continued success in your weightloss journeys.

If anyone would like to stay in contact with P'Nut please contact me and I will provide you with her email address.

Oh and guys a very special request from P'Nut.

Please do not start, participate, or organize a "bring back P'Nut" campaign.

She'd rather her name just fade away than have it dragged through more hysterics. What is most important to her (and always has been) is that LBT is a supportive environment for everyone.

Ok, now I'm pissed!