Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Propose We Start A Thread For June Sleevers That.....

I lost pretty fast the first week, but since has been slow. Next week will be two months from surgery and I am down around 35 lbs. Not as fast as many of you, but it is what it is. It is coming off and that is what matters.

New hope - great attitude to have! I struggle daily to remind myself NOT to compare my journey to anyone elses. Easier said than done - but a loss is a loss - great job!

HEY girl! I lost 2.4 lbs last week. Down to 298 now. So over 7 weeks I've averaged 5.8 lbs lost/week - so I CANNOT complain! These stalls in there just mess with your head bad!

How are you doing? scale still moving?

Also' date=' to anyone that cares, my ytube channel is blondeej82 - been doing vlog updates on there! :) check it out if you'd like! :)[/quote']

I'm glad to hear you are doing well, and yes those stalls are killer, and play mind games on ya! But your average is awesome !

The scales are still moving for me, I haven't hit a second stall...yet. I'm looking for it happen soon though. I'm 7 weeks out today and have lost 40lbs. That's an average of 5.71 lbs per week, which is pretty good.

I'm glad to hear you are doing well, and yes those stalls are killer, and play mind games on ya! But your average is awesome !

The scales are still moving for me, I haven't hit a second stall...yet. I'm looking for it happen soon though. I'm 7 weeks out today and have lost 40lbs. That's an average of 5.71 lbs per week, which is pretty good.

We are almost EXACTLY on track with each other's weight loss! :)

New hope - great attitude to have! I struggle daily to remind myself NOT to compare my journey to anyone elses. Easier said than done - but a loss is a loss - great job!

I struggle with this too. As a matter of fact, I just did it after reading the 5.71 average above. It's so hard not too especially when your weight loss slows or stalls.

2 months today down 35lbs... Not as good as I hoped for but I'll take it... 11 more pounds to 299, can't wait to say goodbye to the big 3#... I'm feeling a little lost, I don't have a nutritionist that has a clue bout the surgery and the eating plans, dr. is 3 hrs away and I don't need to see him for couple months... Just wish I had some one to tell me if what I'm doing is good or bad, all info I know has come from this site.

hi I was sleeved June 18 went from 252 down to 222 now back up to 225, this happened at the same time I started exercising, had the band before and am post menopausal.

What are people taking for calories and carbs?

Was sleeved June 5th. Just got back from my 3 Month Appointment and I'm happy to report that I've lost 70lbs since surgery.

Was sleeved June 5th. Just got back from my 3 Month Appointment and I'm happy to report that I've lost 70lbs since surgery.

Amazing! Congrats!!

Sent from my iPad using VST

Thought I'd revive this thread.

So far, I'm down 67lbs since surgery on 06/12. However I'm in a stall. Been fluctuating between 210 and 209 for two weeks.

So very frustrating

Thought I'd revive this thread.

So far, I'm down 67lbs since surgery on 06/12. However I'm in a stall. Been fluctuating between 210 and 209 for two weeks.

So very frustrating

I feel your pain. I got down to 210 two weeks ago, then shot up to 215. Was back down to 211 today. I have lost about 55 lbs so far. Hoping it starts going back down real soon. I thought I would be in onederland by now, lol.

I hear ya on the weight loss. I started gagging on the prepared Protein Drinks I started because the powders gagged me...ugh. We need Protein to lose weight. Are you still doing protein enhancement everyday? I noticed when I stopped mine my hair started falling out more and my weight loss slowed to a snails pace. So, I ordered the unflaveored stuff in the hopes I can mix it in a glass of iced tea and get it down without gagging. It'll keep happening. Don't let the stalls discourage you. The hardest step was the surgery for me, so that is what keeps me sane and keeping on swimming as Dori says! YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Is anyone still around? If so, how are you doing now? Me: 5 foot tall Started at 215 Now: 130 Goal was 115, but I wonder how that will look... I'm pretty thin right now at 130. I have kind of large muscles and bones... I am going to take it 10 pounds at a time right now. My new goal right now is 122. I had the surgery on June 20, 2012.

Is anyone still around? If so' date=' how are you doing now? Me: 5 foot tall Started at 215 Now: 130 Goal was 115, but I wonder how that will look... I'm pretty thin right now at 130. I have kind of large muscles and bones... I am going to take it 10 pounds at a time right now. My new goal right now is 122. I had the surgery on June 20, 2012.[/quote']

I'm here! I'm 5-09, started at 276. I weigh 181now. My goal is 160. I had surgery June 12

Is anyone still around? If so' date=' how are you doing now? Me: 5 foot tall Started at 215 Now: 130 Goal was 115, but I wonder how that will look... I'm pretty thin right now at 130. I have kind of large muscles and bones... I am going to take it 10 pounds at a time right now. My new goal right now is 122. I had the surgery on June 20, 2012.[/quote']

Wow! You've done great. I just popped back on. Haven't been on in a while. 5'4". Started at 245 surgery June 27th. Now 168. Hoping to get to 150 and take it pound by pound after that.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Im here.. had surgery June 5th of last year.

Down nearly 130lbs. Probably am as I type this since I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks.