Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Propose We Start A Thread For June Sleevers That.....

You do that now? Im not ready to go that hard. I swim laps 3x a wk for an hour each time, then the other 3 days, I walk with weights for 30-60 min, depending on the heat and my energy level. I dont eat enough cals at a month out to sustain a heavy work out. Soon, I'll be restarting my 30 day shred vid I have from my last major weightloss attempt a couple years ago

Oh no girl - I am with you - I am not up to near enough calories a day to sustain a workout like that. That is my "normal" regimen prior to surgery. lol I am still battling light headed and faint bouts at 4 weeks out with the light exercise I've been doing. I would LOVE to be able to work out hard like that again but I am not going to push myself now, that's for sure. 30DS I've heard is great, I've had LOTS of friends do it and they loved it! :)

Hey all! So, I get to eat pureed foods in less than 24 hours. My stomach is continually growling and am looking forward to eating something other than soup/broth and popsicles! HA Suggestions on easily diegested pureed foods? I am seriously considering putting oatmeal into my blender. I miss my oatmeal w/ flax seed... On a positive note - I am drinking my ice cold Water (once again) without any pain or difficulty - YEAH!! I had missed it so much the first week!!

I think 30 lbs is awesome! I'm 3 weeks out and still hovering at the same weight. Total of 10 lbs or so. I'm so discouraged. Why the heck doesn't this weight want to come off?

Saying goodbye to my scale for the weekend. Going to New Orleans for the weekend and didn't pack the scale. I will miss him this weekend. Next weigh in is on Monday morning.

Sleeved June 12, down 30lbs

post-26453-1381365918512_thumb.jpg

LOL Wolfgirl - way to go on possessing the restraint not to pack the scale! I KNOW I would of been SO TEMPTED if I were you!!! lol

I am down 4 lbs since Monday as of my weigh in this morning!! I cannot BEGIN to explain how much this break in my stall has helped my psyche!!!!! I am down 62 lbs total and 36 lbs since surgery 6/11!!

I don't have any suggestions on pureed foods as the idea of pureeing anything totally freaks me out and I couldn't do it. LOL I just stuck to cottage cheese, Jello, broths and creamed Soups during that stage. Some people like to puree chicken breast or tuna though, I know that. :ph34r:

Not loving the three week stall..., but I'm okay. Met with my dietician this week and she suggested that I put the scale away till Monday, then weigh once weekly. I can probably make it to Monday, but I don't know about the once a week. Maybe I can compromise w twice weekly? IDK....

I return to work next week and am waiting until then to try on my work clothes. Hoping I'll "feel" my weight loss. I figured feeling it will be better than just a number. Although I admit I do love seeing the numbers when it's descending!!! ;)

Not loving the three week stall..., but I'm okay. Met with my dietician this week and she suggested that I put the scale away till Monday, then weigh once weekly. I can probably make it to Monday, but I don't know about the once a week. Maybe I can compromise w twice weekly? IDK....

I return to work next week and am waiting until then to try on my work clothes. Hoping I'll "feel" my weight loss. I figured feeling it will be better than just a number. Although I admit I do love seeing the numbers when it's descending!!! ;)

I cant do once a week, but twice a week is doable. So, since I had my surgery on a Monday, I weigh that day, and then thur or Fri.

Hi all June sleevers, I'm just wondering about something. My waist area has not changed but just a tiny bit but everywhere else I have lost a great deal of inches. I can't even go down in my pant size because of my waist If my waist was trimming down as fast as my hips, legs, and behind I probably could go down 2 sizes in my clothing.My clothing looks really baggy but because of my waist not changing I'm just having to deal with the bagginess. My thought is that I'm still swollen (I'm hoping this is the case) and was wondering if any one else was experiencing the same thing? When did you see your swelling go down?

Hi all June sleevers' date=' I'm just wondering about something. My waist area has not changed but just a tiny bit but everywhere else I have lost a great deal of inches. I can't even go down in my pant size because of my waist If my waist was trimming down as fast as my hips, legs, and behind I probably could go down 2 sizes in my clothing.My clothing looks really baggy but because of my waist not changing I'm just having to deal with the bagginess. My thought is that I'm still swollen (I'm hoping this is the case) and was wondering if any one else was experiencing the same thing? When did you see your swelling go down?[/quote']

I have an hourglass shape regardless of size and I agree. Since surgery inches going everywhere except waist. I'm just over 3 weeks out and had gallbladder out and 2 hernia repairs as well, I think it's surgery related, can't wait til it goes tho!

Officially hit TWODERVILLE THIS AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have lost 39.4 lbs since June 11th (day of surgery) - and 65.4 lbs total!!

Keep on trucking y'all - that stall kept me down but things have been moving for the past two weeks and it feels SO good!!

Any other updates from anyone?? :)

Keep on trucking y'all - that stall kept me down but things have been moving for the past two weeks and it feels SO good!!

:)Any other updates from anyone?? :)

W00T W00T!!!! Truck it up! Great job. We got yer back door

Congrats!

Hey Fellow June Sleevers,

I was sleeved on 6/14 and initially lost a lot of weight very fast. I've noticed that since I've moved on to soft foods the weight loss has slowed down significantly. I've gone from losing 1-2 pounds a day to 1 pound every 2-3 days. As long as it keeps going down, I'll be happy...I hope. Lol! I do understand everyone's frustration though. This has been a long hard road to "only" be losing a pound or two a week. :(

Whoop whoop for the toot toot!! Welcome 2 twoderville!

Today is not weigh day, but I'm sorely tempted!