Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Locking Threads????

This is probably going to offend some people (doesn't seem that hard to offend people on here to be honest with you) but, do words that people online say really hurt you that much??? ( I don't mean you as in anyone in particular either, just in general). If someone is "harassing" me or calling me names to my face I just wouldn't go where they were or go near them. Same here, just don't open it if it bothers you. I know it has been said over and over, but can it get any more simpler?

You just reminded me of something that obviously everyone else forgot too....childish but I think it bears mentioning:

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me!! (lol for adults they can add "but typed insults will never hurt me!":clap2: :D :D :cry

I think the whole thing is actually quite comical and am really enjoying a good laugh at this forum.

That was the point of all the blahs - glad you got it!

By Donnab "You say you would stay away from them, but what if you felt they wouldn't stay away from you? I wasn't here so I don't know what actually happened. I do know that if I felt persecuted I would eventually fight back. I hope I'd be smart enough to try to resolve it privately or ashamed of myself enough to know when to STOP"

Donna, if people would stop attacking the person and start paying a little attention to the facts that have been posted, you'd see that all other means of communication have failed. Don't you think I've tried to stop Susan from harassing me? Dawg, do you see me following your wife and you around LBT, other than a few random comments? NO, the answer is NO.

It's not a case of "last word syndrome." It's a case of Susan being so insanely jealous and controlling that she follows people - and NOT only me - around the board to the point they snap. We have all notified the moderators, and I initially started by being more civil than she deserved me to be, but even after sending her PMs telling her to STAY AWAY FROM ME FOR THE SAKE OF LBT she continues to get sick thrills chasing me around, antagonizing me, pouncing on my threads the second I write two words. It's not normal behavior, and the law doesn't tolerate it on the streets, so why should I stand back and tolerate it on a message board that I've belonged to for so many years? Why should I continue to be the one to walk away? Why do I have to play games like, "I'm really leaving this time" only to be drawn back after she and her cohorts continue use my name? Why are they so fascinated with me that they can't avoid me? Read your own words, "I do know that if I felt persecuted I would eventually fight back."

You all do not know the entire story but if you stopped adding to the drama and took some time putting a few facts together, the problem is clear as Water.

And as far as accusations of multiple screen names, I happen to know more people than I can count at LBT with multiple screen names that haven't been band while I'm being accused of being No.Name, PSusan and others? And for people to see right through the Dawg and PhotoNut tag team as being separate entities while they play off each other to attack other singles?

Check the facts, and then get back to us.

Anyone that wants to be friends with the likes of a common street predator needs to stay away from people that don't want to be stalked, whether in person or in a public message board.

Why don't those of you who claim to be so smart and supperior go retrace her every move at LBT and finally realize that if ONE person stops, others won't need a defense?

This post sounds mean all by itself.:straight

Patti, my friend, the post is sincere and not mean. It is the God's honest truth. Lisa has been stalked on here for some time and she is retaliating....in a big way. Don't confuse her anger with someone who is mean, because she is anything but. She is one of the most honest people in the world. She is just tired of being followed all over LBT and being harrassed.

If you are my friend, trust me on this one. OK :D

Patti, my friend, the post is sincere and not mean. It is the God's honest truth. Lisa has been stalked on here for some time and she is retaliating....in a big way. Don't confuse her anger with someone who is mean, because she is anything but. She is one of the most honest people in the world. She is just tired of being followed all over LBT and being harrassed.

If you are my friend, trust me on this one. OK :D

Okay I believe you, but you do have to admit, she is being rather mean, kinda hard for us newer ones to read her stuff and believe that she has been stalked and then not wonder why. (actually truth be known, I feel sorry for her)

Posting Guidelines

1. Don't report other people's experiences as truth. Share your own experiences, thoughts, opinions, theories at will.

yeah...that rule itself has been broken many times when Lisa and some friends decided to run around the board calling her an alcoholic and drug abuser. that is rather harsh...an one of the reasons she has tried so hard to respond to every threat that came at her on the board. an not just in seperate threads...but threas where she was posting and minding her own business.

Its hard having a stalker.

oh yeah...and those innocent threads where photonut has been attacked...those got locked down, stealing not only the place for photonut to talk an share and get support, but stealing those areas from everyone else on this board.

Posting Guidelines

1. Don't report other people's experiences as truth. Share your own experiences, thoughts, opinions, theories at will.

That is EXACTLY what Dody is doing. :)

I always let Donna have her little space to make her quotes. I'm trying to establish a friendship with her so we can exchange Christmas Cards :) That's kind of an inside joke...but you are right it was just MY opinion and Patti (Bettina) unfortunately has not been privy to all that went on here. I kind of tried to fill in between the lines for her, so I hope she understands a little better now.

My comment was actually meant sarcastically..... While it is entertaining, it is quite anoying that people don't know when to JUST STOP. Leave each other alone... go on with your own lifes... quit calling names... EVERYONE grow up! This is like some weird social experiment gone wrong.