Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Put Up or Shut Up ~ Famous Last Words

Well... here goes nothing!

Of course... like so many others... I have watched and read all of the drama but perhaps with a little different perspective that some of the newer members. THe only reason I am coming forth to post is that I don't want what was said in the FIRST FITTER thread to be forgotten. I am actually sad that post was locked only becuase LISA actually put in black and white the terrible way she and Penni behaved... schemed...lied and plotted against a specific member and towards the forum in general. THough they may both be capable of good... let me tell you... they are BOTH capable of the opposite as well.

I do not want it to be lost that Lisa and Penni ganged up on New Hope on the Public forum... they showed no mercy... neither of them. I don't claim to know what went on privately between New Hope and DeLarla and Penni... BUT... I do know what terrible things they said publicaly. New Hope was an extremely supportive and caring moderator and please feel free to look up all of her old posts to see that this is true. She didn't deserve the treatment she got and she DID deserve to be backed by the other moderators and by Alex the owner. She certainly didn't deserve a public flogging by another moderator. (Penni). THis is IMHO. Keep in mind... this stuff was posted in the PUBLIC forum.

Lisa... girl... there was a time that I really thought you were a kick... funny... witty... smart and so on. When I saw how nasty... relentless... and mean you could be when provoked... it really scared the crap out of me. You know... abusive men use the same tactics... "You made me lose my temper"... "Why did you go on and provoke me like that"... "You know I didn't mean it... I just get a little CRAZY sometimes". You are charming... I'll give you that... and I imagine you would do anything for the people you love... however... God help the people you hate. It wasn't worth being your friend to take the risk that one day I could suffer your wrath.

Anyhoo... I am not getting into your thang with Susan... don't have a clue about that situation but I didn't want anyone to forget... that you and Penni DID lie... You both DID scheme... You both DID stalk... You both DID bully... and both did... as in your own words SCREW with other members. WHen your friends post that the one thing you NEVER do is lie... I cringe. I'm just busting with pride that I considered you a friend.

To the forum... I bring this up out of respect for the moderator/member New Hope that was bashed... and for the fact that Lisa's admission of wrong doing seemed to go without much notice. Her little spat with Susan seems to be of more importance than her admission of wrong doing. I realize she only did it to bring Penni down with her but that doesn't make it any less shocking.

Anyhoo...not much changed in the year or so that I was away... nice.

Mr. Alex... I don't know what your big plan is here???? Good luck with it whatever it may be.

Oh... I have my sticks and stones protective suit on... just so you all know.

*big sigh*

Darcy,

Very humbly I say this: New Hope was just as guilty of a player in all those games, as Lisa and Penni.

I promise.

Well said Woody's.

I didn't even read through the original post because I'm pretty sure I've read it several times in other threads. This thread is just another "finger pointing" thread which is utterly ridiculous.

You sit there at your computer, typing, giggling and laughing with a diabolical mind thinking, "I'm gonna get her! Hahahaha!". Who gives a *f* about your bickering. Is it attention you seek? Well why not go streaking and take a snap shot and show us something? That's attention seeking.

It is not PhotoNut that is unwanted, it's LisaBones. Is she not the one that has to make up soo many names just to get back into the board? She's unwanted, as soo many have voiced. People really do want her to go. Popularity is not a value here. Honesty and worthwhile reading is. This is not Homecoming.

Right now, 3loves, you are following in the same line as Lisa. You aren't helping here or even motivating anyone. It seems like you are here to drive people off the board. They see the drama and they get upset. Why can't you just grow up?

I am in shock at the crap that is going on here. People this is a Rant and Rave section, but don't you think enough ranting and raving has gone on?? I personally think that Lisa and Susan should start their own websites and take their followers with them and when they want lapband support they can join us here!!

Paula... Leatha... I'm sure things went on behind the scenes that I was unaware of... but... the fact is... New Hope kept it behind the scenes instead of airing the dirty laundry for all the forum to see. Again... my reaction here today is in regards to Lisa/Fitters first admission post. Does it not make everyone just a little queasy???? To be honest... I am more upset with Penni as I held her to a higher standard as a moderator. Anyhoo... sorry guys... this stuff was eating a hole in my stomach.

Darcy, thank you so much for putting into words exactly how I feel! Especially, "Lisa... girl... there was a time that I really thought you were a kick... funny... witty... smart and so on. When I saw how nasty... relentless... and mean you could be when provoked... it really scared the crap out of me. You know... abusive men use the same tactics... "You made me lose my temper"... "Why did you go on and provoke me like that"... "You know I didn't mean it... I just get a little CRAZY sometimes". You are charming... I'll give you that... and I imagine you would do anything for the people you love... however... God help the people you hate. It wasn't worth being your friend to take the risk that one day I could suffer your wrath"

I too have sat on the side lines in shock and awe with the many personalities of Lisa, assuming there were medical reasons for her outburst, and for the "fear" of retaliation, I never posted what I really felt.

Paula, I love you to death, but I never, ever, read anything that New Hope posted that was evil or twisted, but we are all entitled to our opinions....(still love ya), hugs!

Telly, I enjoy reading your posts, but unless you go back, wayyyyy back, I don't think it's fair for you to judge one way or the other, the issues involving New Hope. I still miss her motherly posts on LBT. Truly, no ugliness intended, just my honest opinion.

Leatha, we do go wayyyy back, as always, I do respect your opinion and your philosophy .

I'm glad those who are interested are afforded the opportunity to visit, again, you have the same choice NOT to visit, in the new Rant N Rave section.

By the way, Alex, I still appreciate the opportunity to be a member of LBT

Darcy, New Hope kept nothing behind the scenes, and it saddens me that you prefer to remain in denial over the sick woman she really was. A lot of people like you, who were once friends, eventually contacted me to apologize after finding out the hard way how evil Marie was. Again, if you don't know the whole story, all you do is add to the problem. Marie used her moderator status to trace PMs and was calling members at home telling them who they could and couldn't talk to... I'm not going any further because it got so bad that members, who at first shunned me, came forward for my protection and help in having her modertor's status removed. Paula and Leatha were two of those people that eventually saw how destructive Marie is, but one bible thumpin' gal called me near tears, scared of what I'd say to her, simple to tell me she was caught up in Marie's very frightening web.

Penni and I made up Bigchix for the sake of LBT. It was not malicious, it was to make her stop scaring people. You were always one of my favorites and one of the smarter people at LBT, but when you close your eyes shut to the truth, it makes you no different that others.

I did not want to expose Penni, which is why I told her to come clean on her own. But wait, should I have had to tell a grown woman to come clean and apologize? Wouldn't any of you, who used your moderator status to play such games, simply turn in your badge and apologize? And it wasn't until Penni started locking MY threads while joining in Susan's antics that I sent her a final warning to step down as moderator. She still didn't listen, so I posted even another last chance (I'm big on last chances) with my Questions to the Moderators thread. I figured she'd finally come clean and tell the board that she allowed me to take the whole brunt of the blame for Bigchix (I admitted that months ago.)

My entire argument is simple, to treat all members fairly. If I'm banned for that multiple screen name charade, then Penni's banned. If I'm banned for defending myself against harrassment, then all those doing the harrassing should be banned first.

Marcy, I realize you want me singled out out of revenge, but just this once, use the facts and attack the issues, not the people and you'll see that countless members need to be banned at this point.

I have never in my life two-faced a friend. But for people that pretend to be my friend while stabbing me in the back, I'll show no mercy.

If we all agree that Susan is a freak, Lisa is a freak and I am a freak can this be dropped???? Well, lets just agree that we are all freaks and all have made at least one mistake in our lives!! So big deal, lets get over it!

Susan has admitted defeat by plunging into the bottle *hiding between asterisks* pretending to be cute, and avoiding the one all-important question that we repeat on every thread: Why, Susan?

She can't answer, so she drinks. Her friends can't answer, so they post nervous jokes. Too bad this isn't a courtroom, it would be fun to watch them squirm and stutter in front of a judge, 'Uh, uh, uh, yeah, Susan really did that every single day but it's really fun aggravating strangers and seeing how angry they'll get because harassing people is really awesome, especially when they're really popular."

Dang! Being perpetually hungry sure makes folks contrary, don't it!!

Yup and self important too. (sad) 1st graders behave better than this. If they actually read what they wrote, maybe they'd see it too.

Oh so that's what this is about. It's about who can win the war. It's about "Defeat". I get it.

*rolls her eyes*

Off biking I go. Productivity, weight loss, activeness. Yay for L.I.F.E.