Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Put Up or Shut Up ~ Famous Last Words

Those famous last words.....Put up or Shut Up!!!

OK Photonut/Susan. I don't care if I am banned for sharing this information, but it's time for people to see you for what you are. Lisa knows nothing about this until now. I wonder if you sent me this PM before or after you posted a personal PM from Lisa that you later deleted. If you post, have the nutz to keep it up. I too feel so sorry for you that you find your self-worth on a website site. PLEASE find some help and quit harassing people. Lisa is widely known as the most popular member on LBT. She is the inventor of the "Fun Thread". People LOVE her. You single handedly, knowing that her mother was recently in a mental institution while her best friend was dying, yet you continue to harangue, taunt, poke, appear in every thread where people do not want you. WHY?

For those of you that don't know or understand what is going on, it would be best to not get involved.....you can't argue or win with insanity. If you have an opinion or want to post, lurk, whatever, follow your heart. This is my stand for the truth regardless of what others may think or do. I will never be moved from the truth and this is it.

Perhaps this is exactly what you wanted me to do Susan. After all, I can never tell when your sincere or playing games. It changes so often. So, here it is. Your PM to me. Please help me understand what I do to drive people away from LBT. :P I wonder why you make an effort to contact me to stop the madness when your fingers don't stop typing the nasty posts. My head up Lisa's ass? Hmm....is that thread still here? I truly do not understand. Once again you are at the very heart of ALL the drama. Remember when the site was shut down a few mos ago? Yes, you do. You caused it then too. There is a common denominator and it is you. Like many have said today, USE IGNORE and STAY AWAY from people you don't like. You hold the power.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

Here you go......

Michelle..

This may come back to bite me in the ass, as so many of my attempts to get this crazy crap to stop but here goes another one of my lame attempts...

Can we PLEASE stop this snide bickering? PLEASE?

We are ruining LBT. People see you and I as complete asses who are doing nothing but f'ing up LBT. I fricking hate that.

I don't even have a clue what set you against me but it's really screwed up, you know? Can you honestly name one thing I have ever done to you that has made you hate me so passionately?

I don't know you. I don't judge you. I don't even care about what's happened on these boards the last week.. other than the fact that it's running people off and making everyone involved look like complete idiots.

I might regret this, but I am extending a hand in an effort to achieve a truce. I see no good coming of the name calling and accusations. I only see our LBT falling apart over it and I don't want that. Can you PLEASE find it in your heart to stop this crap, not for me but for LBT?

I'll give you my email addy and you can email me nasty, snide remarks on a daily basis if it makes you feel better. You can tell me what a fuckhead I am if it helps you feel like you and your friends have won. Seriously, I don't care anymore. I just want LBT to be left alone. This is distressing me and many others.

Send this to Lisa for a good laugh if you wish. I don't care. Post it on the boards and laugh at me if it makes you feel good. I don't care. Just PLEASE stop screwing up everyone's support here. PLEASE.

Sincerely,

Susan

"This may come back to bite me in the ass, as so many of my attempts to get this crazy crap to stop but here goes another one of my lame attempts...

Can we PLEASE stop this snide bickering? PLEASE? We are ruining LBT. People see you and I as complete asses who are doing nothing but f'ing up LBT. I fricking hate that."

And there goes Susan again, acting like she doesn't have a clue and still refusing to answer one simple question that I’ve asked countless times:

ANSWER US, SUSAN! WHY DO YOU STALK ME? DON'T COWAR AWAY THIS TIME. ANSWER ME.

You are no different than a creepy man following an unwanted innocent child by coming into every thread I'm in at the exact time I’m in there just to irritate me and my friends. We all realize you “can” enter them because you have the right, but why would you even want to if you aren’t wanted and have been asked and told to stay away from me for the sake of this board?

You admit you’re ruining LBT but refuse to do anything to stop it.

ANSWER ME

ANSWER ME

ANSWER ME

Heck, have your husband answer me, ask FuddyDuddy or Huthergurl or Diva or anyone else that’s accused me of being the problem to ANSWER ME!

3-Loves, thanks for seeing her true colors... feels good to know the entire board isn't blind.

I'm only glad it is now 3 Loves (NOT) on the receiving end of her PM"s. Hmmmmmm makes me wonder if it has anything to do with the friendship Michelle and I share. Somehow I think we both feel strongly and are not about to change our minds about anything that has been said nor about being stalked.....

Lisa, to you, I love you girl. You take good care of yourself and don't be a stranger.

3 Loves, if you really want a stalker I'll do my best, but remember this is a new experience for me, so it may take me awhile to get a handle on it.

To both good friends I bid so long for now. There is no school tomorrow and I've allowed my grandson to stay up really late with me....probably just so I don't lock myself out again :D

If we take care of each other we will be alright. It is friends that stand together that make the world stronger. Don't let anyone bring you down to their level.....it just isn't worth it. Lisa, you are never going to get an answer...never because there isn't a good reason for the stalking and we all know it. (notices the quiet)

By letting this thread remain open it stops others from being created which just becomes a nightmare. I'd rather see it stay on one thread then be re-created and that is what will happen.

Thank you for seeing that.

I'm rarely hungry since I got the band...psychological perhaps, but I'm not. I'm just sitting here enjoying my diet Dr. Pepper Cherry-Vanilla coke and catching up on the latest crap flying around. :D

Hold onto your remote control panties girls, I think I may have a real stalker. PLEASE just don't send me anymore PM's.

E.mail is a much safer way to go. I'll make sure I keep on using it. Don't worry about me filling the PM box....gosh it's kind of hard to stalk you through e.mail though. :)

Cripes.....my life is good, fulfilling, and busy with two businesses...but I am recently banded and need to visit this forum when I can squeeze it in, to share in necessary lapband info and experiences. So.....I find myself very quickly browsing through 2/3rds crap posted by you people. Where the hell do you find the time to read and post all this stuff? All this stuff that I view as utter time wasting crap and nonsense. And who the hell cares about all this crap.....and how many times will I have to read that this "Lisabones" person is leaving....as if I care anyhow.....Sh**...shut up about all this stuff already....it is so f****** tiresome and boring now that its like reading the same boring newspaper everyday.....grow up people, c'mon....enough is enough already.

Well, if this is the best you can do to fill your time and if this kind of behaviour is what floats your boat then so be it, maybe all of you should go back to high school, or better yet grade school....where this kind of behaviour is more or less expected.

I shall not be wasting any more of my time, not in the near future anyhow, visiting such an inmature selfserving ego driven site!

Moderators.....get rid of the crap once and for all or all of your prime members will be gone, then you might as well call this the "Bitch and Back Biting" forum.

Carol

Woodys

this is therant and rave forum, you know it going in. You chose to click on it knowing full well it was rant and rave and yet you continued to keep reading on and even reply to this thread. If you did not like any of this as you proclaim then why read it and certainly why post to it???

Rant and Rave at a Lap band forum....I would expect it to be rant and rave about lap band experiences!!!!!!!!....should it not!

Why can't you people duke it out somewhere else

Guest myband

Woodys,

Wise woman that you are...........well said.

Your comment was well written and needed to be said.

Rant and Rave at a Lap band forum....I would expect it to be rant and rave about lap band experiences!!!!!!!!....should it not!

Why can't you people duke it out somewhere else

I think this is just as good a place as any, it is where it all started!? The Lounge is not necessarily about lap band experiences, do you want to stop people from going in there and posting about their LIFE experiences too?

Right on 3Loves, I'm right here with you all and you have my support as well, oh, and I have perfect 20/20 vision! It's all so very clear to me......