Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Put Up Or Shut Up

What on earth made you think I was telling you not to send PM's to anyone Letha? That was said to P'Nut, who once again sent a PM to 3 Loves who doesn't want to hear from her. I personally don't care who you send PM's to and the post wasn't directed to you.

I owe Susan an apology for nothing. She made my life on here a living nightmare before I finally figured out who she was and told her I'd had enough and wanted nothing to do with her, and just like Lisa she stalked me around.

There was nothing for anyone in that post but for Susan.

Now I feel I need to comment... dammit, I don't want to get involved but here goes. Dody, I am not taking sides here.... I think both parties involved have a lot to be ashamed of but the comments that you made about Susan's marriage are crossing the line. The sanctity of someone elses marriage is none of your business and the discussion of which does not belong here. How disappointing to see someone stoop so low.

Peace.

I am in shock at the crap that is going on here. People this is a Rant and Rave section, but don't you think enough ranting and raving has gone on?? I personally think that Lisa and Susan should start their own websites and take their followers with them and when they want lapband support they can join us here!!

I have had my morning coffee and the best entertainment in a while. Some of this bantering is just funny. I turned to my office mate and said, "they should make LBT a reality show". It really is that entertaining.

Now for a challenge. Let's just resist posting in threads that are created for the purpose of exciting a riot. You can tell which ones they are. It doesn't matter what "name" they are created by, it will be apparent by the content what the purpose is about.

I, unfortuantely, go to bed early so I miss all the "entertainment". I do enjoy a good laugh, but this has gone on for too long. Serious people seeking assistance are being turned off by the bickering, inside jokes, and personal attacks. It has been said here that we can just ignore reading the thread. Yeah right! Curiosity gets the best of all of us. Its human nature. However, issues that I bring up about my experience with the lapband should not be used against me in threads. That's the real issue here. I've seen people confess to eating bread, eating popcorn, drinking sodas while eating, taking heroin, sneaking in gallons of ice cream, stashing candy, etc. Their confessions aren't used in threads to intimate them, make them out to be "bad" people. They are offered support, help, guidance, etc.

Please don't attack the messenger. Don't PM me or start saying nasty things about me. Just stop. Don't post or react to these threads. Yes they are entertaining, but not in this forum. The line has been seriously crossed and the time to stop is now.

Susan,

Is it necessary to dredge up those old posts? From what I can tell, the chicken Sh*t posts were deleted by mods. Then there was the Honeymoon Phase. Dare we bring up the Sunshine Sisters posts? Or How about the Disgruntled Old Failures? I was there, we LEFT your threads and made our own, YOU came in before the page even got loaded well and began to post out of spite. Would you have me go back and copy and paste? Is this necessary, because I DO have a job I need to tend to. Or couldn't you just say WHY you feel it necessary to have followed Lisa around and disrupted every thread she was on? Hell, don't even say why, just admit it is so and stop feigning innocence. Don't make excuses, don't lay blame, just admit you did it and call your pack off.

You and your crew tore into those posts and laughed like hyenas while you tried to destroy Delarla. Please don't misunderstand my intention here. I do believe Delarla has done far more damage than was ever necessary, but I was there. I did see and have seen exactly what she is talking about. You say you don't like her, you don't want to be around her, but you and your cohorts HAVE in fact disrupted every single post she has attempted to post on, with malice and with intention, laughing all the way.

Before I get torn to shreds as well, please understand, I think you (and others) were both wrong, but I also think it is unfair that Delarla is the one being burned at the stake (and especially by people who have no idea what transpired) when what she says is correct.

Damn, Dody, relax and take a pill or something, lol. You are becoming very vicious and bitter. I am more or less avoiding sides, but some of the comments you made last night and early this morning were just plain nasty. And, I have no idea what all the comments are about P'Nut and the drinking, I guess I must have missed a thread before. But, I will say this, if there is a drinking problem involved, she would definitely need our support, not someone making horrible, rude, nasty comments about it. My goodness, first and foremost this is a support board, please don't ever forget that. Alcoholism is a disease and addiction the same as overeating is.

Perhaps you are right. I've been up all night with a sick grandson and a sleeping pill sounds pretty good right now. My daughter has insomnia...maybe I can ask her for one.

Also, yes alcoholism is a disease. I had an ex-husband die of it rather then get a cure. He died of cirrhosis of the liver. When Susan's dr. told her to get help that should have been the low point for her and she should have sought help. It's never too late.....unless you don't get help for it.

Off to take that sleeping pill. I don't feel like these go-rounds today, and yes I was wrong in mentioning Susan's marriage and I take full responsibility for that one. Yeh, I'm wrong at times too. Anger makes people think a lot less clearly. That's why I'm taking a break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Formal & FINAL WARNING!

After recent events exhibited by some LBT members the Moderators (with Alex, owner) permission have decided to post this Formal and FINAL WARNING that personal attacks, inappropriate behavior, name calling, excessive cursing, disregard for the Rules & Guidelines, and like postings whether in a Private Message or in a Thread WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

With the next incident the member WILL BE BANNED without warning or notification.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What exactly does this mean because after following this drama (as mostly a lurker) what does getting banned mean. I now interpret it as you change screen names and continue just as before. I'm not saying Lisa should have been banned, but if you are banned why do they continue to allow you to post. Maybe if they stood behind their decisions of banning people by fully banning them some of this drama would stop for peoples fear of being banned. I know that this is a rant and rave section but personal attacks against marriage, alcohol or mental illness are absolutely disgusting. Does anyone get what I'm saying?

Wow.

I haven't posted anything in this argument, and was avoiding doing so.

But after reading the 6 PAGES of ridiculous, hurtful crap posted last night, I think I want to say something.

The title of this thread is a question, and I think I know which answer it should be...

SHUT UP.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Susan,

Is it necessary to dredge up those old posts? From what I can tell, the chicken Sh*t posts were deleted by mods. Then there was the Honeymoon Phase. Dare we bring up the Sunshine Sisters posts? Or How about the Disgruntled Old Failures? I was there, we LEFT your threads and made our own, YOU came in before the page even got loaded well and began to post out of spite. Would you have me go back and copy and paste? Is this necessary, because I DO have a job I need to tend to. Or couldn't you just say WHY you feel it necessary to have followed Lisa around and disrupted every thread she was on? Hell, don't even say why, just admit it is so and stop feigning innocence. Don't make excuses, don't lay blame, just admit you did it and call your pack off.

You and your crew tore into those posts and laughed like hyenas while you tried to destroy Delarla. Please don't misunderstand my intention here. I do believe Delarla has done far more damage than was ever necessary, but I was there. I did see and have seen exactly what she is talking about. You say you don't like her, you don't want to be around her, but you and your cohorts HAVE in fact disrupted every single post she has attempted to post on, with malice and with intention, laughing all the way.

Before I get torn to shreds as well, please understand, I think you (and others) were both wrong, but I also think it is unfair that Delarla is the one being burned at the stake (and especially by people who have no idea what transpired) when what she says is correct.

ITA!!! Well said! :clap2:

DANG--someone drank my last beer--who's going on the beer run? I buy-you fly! And pick up some more of those tasty porkrinds--and popcorn, SHIT--I'll just go myself!

Trying a little levity on for size!

Ha Ha! Not that I know of--but I'll put some on my list--now--where did they hide those tractor keys? :bandit

JustPaul, are you the same person as BigPaul that used to send PMs to me and other friends about a certain psomeone that you're now playing with? When your name has been suspended as an "example" to the board then you might be just as apt to fix the problem. I'm not the problem, I'm the solution. Paul, what happened to you? I never saw you for the catty person that jumps tracks and screams at people to shut up. Why not kick back and avoid it since your participation isn't fixing the problem. Can you bring back BigPaul, please?

Leatha, I think I can think straight after this. All I wanted was ONE intelligent post, and that was it.

Susan has admitted defeat by plunging into the bottle *hiding between asterisks* pretending to be cute, and avoiding the one all-important question that we repeat on every thread: Why, Susan?

She can't answer, so she drinks. Her friends can't answer, so they post nervous jokes. Too bad this isn't a courtroom, it would be fun to watch them squirm and stutter in front of a judge, 'Uh, uh, uh, yeah, Susan really did that every single day but it's really fun aggravating strangers and seeing how angry they'll get because harassing people is really awesome, especially when they're really popular."