Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Put Up Or Shut Up

Dody darling-perhaps you didn't read my post clearly enough. Judging by your somewhat hostile response, it would seem that you feel my post was pejorative. You don't know that for sure, it may have been complimentary. Don't always look at the glass half empty!

Dody, let me give you some history. I have been on this board for close to 2.5 years. I only signed up to ask some questions answered after reading for a long time. Funniest part was...when i signed up the first words out of my husbands mouth was "watch out for that delarla chick...something isn't right there." He's never been wrong.

I have seen all the interactions. I was here when a lot of it went down. I joined up right after Photonut did. So sorry, but I do know the history.

Just another lie. It says you joined in Jan 06;....wow does 2 years go that fast. DeLarla is a hoot whether you think so or not. You really don't know her well enough to comment. She hates P'Nut with good reason and feels the same way about dawg. One thing DeLarla doesn't do is lie....that much I know. She is honest to a fault and I went through the whole "be my friend" thing with P'Nut too, until I saw how manipulative and cruel she was. Mark my word...you will figure it out. Yuu're too smart a girl not too....and for now a good night.

"I went through the whole "be my friend" thing with P'Nut too, until I saw how manipulative and cruel she was. Mark my word...you will figure it out"

I sure hear this a lot around here - enough to open up a whole new forum.

Just in time for me to say goodnight to you. I think I ran them off :) I BAD!! Hope I'll see you here tomorrow for all the unfinished business. P'Nut probably went off to have a few drinks before nighty-nighty time...her nightly ritual.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Dody darling-perhaps you didn't read my post clearly enough. Judging by your somewhat hostile response, it would seem that you feel my post was pejorative. You don't know that for sure, it may have been complimentary. Don't always look at the glass half empty!

I've heard enough from you to judge you are a bit off your rocker....so anything you have to say means nothing to me.....sorry.

DODY!!! That was so uncalled for. :) Isn't there enough going on already?

It truly was uncalled for so I changed it...it's kind of like P'Nut deleting the horrible e.mail that DeLarla wrote to her after she posted it on line...so glad m daughter copied and pasted it for future reference. There may come a time when a MOD will actually be interested in it....thank God my daughter knows how to do these things quickly. I didn't have time to report it as a bad post, but I do have it.

She did the very same thing as Lisa did to her, and when the time is right...BINGO lightening is going to strike.

I should have said...people are desperate to come to America and some time will go to any lengths to get here...even meeting people on the internet they have never seen until the day they arrive in the states to marry them. That is exactly what happened, and I don't find it the least bit cruel. P'Nut has told the story dozens of times.

Hey, I thought you were on Lisa's side. Since when do you side with P'Nut?

Here's some advise for you...don't send condescending PM's to Michelle, Lisa or I. We share our mail and will share with anyone. We want nothing to do with you and no one wants to be your friend in this group or hear anything from you. You are trying to dig up Old Bones "as Randy Travis" would say....they are better left alone.

It truly was uncalled for so I changed it...it's kind of like P'Nut deleting the horrible e.mail that DeLarla wrote to her after she posted it on line...so glad m daughter copied and pasted it for future reference. There may come a time when a MOD will actually be interested in it....thank God my daughter knows how to do these things quickly. I didn't have time to report it as a bad post, but I do have it.

Well shoot. I gave in and posted Lisa's PM to me ~again~ because of this post from Dody, but then I got this really sweet PM from a very nice lady here on LBT who asked me to please not respond and to please take of the PM. So, once again, I have done that.

I do slip now and then and respond to these hurtful and very personally insulting attacks, but then I realize that I don't want to be like them, so I delete and try to move on.

God bless.

Susan

I don't believe you had the nerve to post it twice. You knew the first time you were told you could be banned for it, and you went right back to delete it. I don't believe anyone at LBT told you not to paste it again....you wouldn't have had the nerve because you know exactly what it would have meant. You got Lisa kicked out of here for doing the very same thing you did.....oh no, you don't take chances like that, but please note it is in very good hands.

You are so full of yourself. Get over yourself will you and take a look ithe mirror and see the real you...the mean, vicious you that people will see eventually. You have your little group (of what two or three) believing your crap, but the ones who have been here the longest know the truth about you. Ever since you set foot on this site saying "I need support" you created nothing but trouble for people....it seems to be your job in life.

Why don't you let things alone and quit stirring them up. Why mention DeLarla when she wasn't even here to defend herself, why show up in all her threads...why because you are the stalker she claims you are and it is evidenced by all the posts. Whatever made you think you could PM Michelle with a very nonchalant approach to stop the bickering when you youself never stop? Michelle is to smart for you and so are the rest of the people who truly know you.... The only time you delete is when you know you have stepped way over the line and it is going to jeopardize you, not because you put any thought into the fact it was going to hurt someone. I edited my post and that was it, because it seemed like it was the considerate thing to do, not because some nice lady at LBT asked me to change it.....because I knew that I shouldn't have said it....on the other hand you don't care who you step on to get to the top. You don't run this site and you never will.....you just think you carry the power to run it by running newbies off....and yeh NoName was one of those people that you ran off. NoName was never Lisa in any way, shape or form....just another in a long line oif your victims... and I for one think you remember her well.

Let the nice lady at LBT know your post is safe....FOR NOW!!

Are we on for today, or are you taking a break, because I won't back down from you under any circumstances. You don't frighten me and you sure don't scare Lisa or Michelle, but I really do have other things to do then to fight with you all day. You will never come clean on the one question Lisa has asked over and over "why did you stalk me" and you won't answer it. I for one have a life outside this forum, but apparently this is your's and Dawg's Quest in life to be here every minute of every day to stick your nose into everything and invade posts not meant for you. You don't see me sticking my nose in the Idaho post do you? I just figure give people the time and they will see your true colors....and they will. They don't need my help.

"The nice lady at LBT", now let me think who that would be...oh yeh I think I can figure that one out easily.....someone like you that played with the emotions and feelings of others, including YOURS when you joined.

Damn, Dody, relax and take a pill or something, lol. You are becoming very vicious and bitter. I am more or less avoiding sides, but some of the comments you made last night and early this morning were just plain nasty. And, I have no idea what all the comments are about P'Nut and the drinking, I guess I must have missed a thread before. But, I will say this, if there is a drinking problem involved, she would definitely need our support, not someone making horrible, rude, nasty comments about it. My goodness, first and foremost this is a support board, please don't ever forget that. Alcoholism is a disease and addiction the same as overeating is.

The Social System of the Pack

There are two separate dominance orders within each pack: a male order and a female order. The highest ranking member of each order occupies the "alpha" position. "Alpha" is followed by the "beta" individual and so forth until the last position which is called "omega" (as in the Greek alphabet). Very few individuals are considered "equal". ..............

{{in my best SPRINGER chant...}}

GO TO OPRAH!

GO TO OPRAH!

GO TO OPRAH!

just kiddin leatha, please don't go to oprah!!

Yikes!! I wouldn't say I was on a side... but Dody sure isn't who I thought she was. You are acting as hateful as Lisa was to me.

This whole I used to be friend with Susan, but then I saw who she was thing is getting old also...

It is the same story with a lot on the board. You get to know people and you choose who you want to "Be Friends" with. Some get along with Lisa, some with Susan...

I get along with Susan because she has never been downright ugly and malicious to me as Lisa has.

Dody, I am sorry to see what a hateful thing you have become... Aren't you the one that is supposedly a strong Christian? If I am mistaken I am sure someone will let me know.

I should have said...people are desperate to come to America and some time will go to any lengths to get here...even meeting people on the internet they have never seen until the day they arrive in the states to marry them. That is exactly what happened, and I don't find it the least bit cruel. P'Nut has told the story dozens of times.

This was cruel speculation on your part. Even if you thought it, you did not need to say it. I truly think you owe Susan an apology. Right or wrong, this is NONE of your business.

Hey, I thought you were on Lisa's side. Since when do you side with P'Nut?

This is NOT about 'sides' to me. Just because I feel someone's behavior in a certain situation was wrong, does not call for this type of attack. For your information, I feel that both 'sides' have made some grave and hurtful mistakes here and rather than standing up and admitting their part and being done with it (and shaking hands like we teach our children), they perpetuate the drama, which then includes people like you and me who then begin to make statements completely off topic which then adds to the crucifixion of BOTH sides.

Here's some advise for you...don't send condescending PM's to Michelle, Lisa or I. We share our mail and will share with anyone. We want nothing to do with you and no one wants to be your friend in this group or hear anything from you. You are trying to dig up Old Bones "as Randy Travis" would say....they are better left alone.

Here's some advise for you. I haven't sent ANYONE any condescending pm's, that's not my style. I'm quite allright with your not wanting anything to do with me. lol 'I' am trying to dig up bones?? :)

With all due respect Dody, please don't threaten me and please consider your posts for relevancy before you post them. What you've said in these really undermine your credibility.

You are a pathetic sample....that is for sure. The way you have stalked Lisa has been horrible, and you still can't come up with an excuse. All I can think is some people are desperate in this world to become American Citizens at any cost....God Bless America.

I still haven't seen any evidence or proof that I have stalked or harassed anyone. I have said Put up, or Shut Up and all you and the other two can come up with is Explain Yourself! So I ask again. Explain myself for WHAT? For posting on the board?

My challenge STILL stands. Find and quote any post or PM that I have written in which I have attacked people with such hatred and cruelty as you have. Find it. Quote it. Post it. THEN ask me to explain why I said what I said.

Just because Lisa, Dody, and 3Loves SAY its so, that doesn't make it so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's a reminder for you Dody...

Formal & FINAL WARNING!

After recent events exhibited by some LBT members the Moderators (with Alex, owner) permission have decided to post this Formal and FINAL WARNING that personal attacks, inappropriate behavior, name calling, excessive cursing, disregard for the Rules & Guidelines, and like postings whether in a Private Message or in a Thread WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

With the next incident the member WILL BE BANNED without warning or notification.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it really necessary to start trying to degrade my marriage simply because you can't come up with one legitimate thing against me? Have you grown weary of calling me a degenerate, an alcoholic, and a drug addict? Now you must stoop so low as to make these kinds of hateful statements?

Go on Dody. Show us all why you hate me so much. Pull up things your genius daughter copied and pasted with such brilliance and SHOW US what I ever did to you to make you respond with such venom and cruelty. We are ALL waiting.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP