Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

trishs update on surgery

Hey John, Thanks for keeping us updated! Hugs and prayers for both of you. Tell her that I'm sure her second band will be wonderful jus like mine is, and to hang in there partner.

Again I'm so so sorry.

So sorry to hear that. My thought sand prayers are with you Mr. Trish and Trish. We are here for support when she is ready and able!

Hi everyone, I cant stay long its hard to sit. My tummy looks like a road map of staples. I cant bellive i was in surgery for 6 hours and had to be opened up. I am so much pain, this is nothing like the 1st time. I am here still Pueblo CO, Im staying at the Hapton Inn just on the outside of town. I am on Pain meds (a spray through the nose) Antibiotic, Nausea patch, and then the nore gasx, tyenol, mortrin.

Other then that Im okay......I will post pictures of my stomach as soon as I get back home. Im to much of a risk to take the trip back home yet. My dr. wants to see me on tues. then we will go from there

The incision down my tummy is about 9 inches long then I have 4 other incisions al over. okay i have to go. thanks for your prayers, Im not out of the Water yet.

Trish, this is 3Loves hubby and we would like you to know that we will lift you in prayer asking the Lord for your quick recovery. Take baby steps and follow your doc's advice. God Bless.

Trish,

Please take care and take plenty of time to heal.....I am sending extra prayers for you.

Trish, I am so sorry that you had to go through this. I am sending you very gentle cyber ((((hugs)))) At least with a road map on your tummy you will never get lost. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, I know you will get through this, you are strong. Think thin thoughts, and you will get there. Take the pain meds as long as you need them, they really are your friend. ~Mandy

I just read the bottom of your last post, I'm so glad that even with the complications you finally received your new band.

Big Hugs!

Hey everyone I am finally home!!! oh its so nice to be home again. The ride home was a little rough but I pulled through. I have shoulder pain like you wouldnt belive, my left shoulder has been hurtting my since Friday, It hurts to breathe, cough or even move it. I can not lay down on the bed because of my shoulder. I have not been able to sleep in 3 days I doze off for 30 min or so on and off... I might get 2 hours of napping in one night. I feel I am going crazy!!! Anyway I got my Staples out today and they up steri-strips look pretty funny being i have the long 9 incher running from my chest down my tummy. I am still bloated, and its hard for me to even get a protien shake down... I try to Water it down as much as I can. Well I am hanging in there and I hope everyday will get better... the first time was so much easier

I am glad to hear you are home and on the road to rcovery. COngrats on your new band, I hope it works well for you.. Take it easy and do not over due it :eek:

Please let Trish know my thoughts and prayers are with her. She and I had our original surgeries just one day apart and I occassionally check in to see how my 2005 bandsters are doing. I am so sorry that she has had all rhe complications. Hang in their Trish...the Lord will take care of you.