Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Challenge 2012

I weighed 207.6 went to doc this pm her scales read 212.0My clothes did not weight 5 #. Anyhoo I'm going with 207. The wii says 207 also. I had to Destress

I am so with my sleeve date buddy 15Kgold! Last Friday I had my 3 month checkup with my surgeon. I was 206 on my home scale and 211 at the doctor's office. This morning I 204 at home (I guess I'd be 209 a few zip codes over!) it's a loss and I'll take it...

Three weeks post op

Challenge weight: 203.4

Last week's weight: 199.4

Today's weight: 192.8 (down 6.6 pounds)

Goal weight: 180 (down 10.6, 12.8 to go)

Starting to each purees and I'm shocked by how little I can eat! But I love having tuna, scrambled eggs, yogurt, and refried Beans. Yum! This beats a liquid diet any day. To get off the rest, more liquids, more Protein, and stick to the exercise.

Doing well on tasks but need more fluids and protein to really meet this goal.

My original stats....

Starting Wt ... 254

Current Wt ... 213

Labor Day Goal ... 193

As of today, I am 204....down 50 pounds since sleeve date of 4/30, and down 9 pounds since the challenge began. 11 pounds to go for this challenge. A little setback when I sprained my right foot on Saturday at Zumba :( but I can drink lots of Water, get in 70+ grams of Protein and head for the pool!

I get sleeved tomorrow 7/31

Stating Wt 230

Current Wt 220

9/3 Goal Wt 199

Hope I'm not reaching too far :)

I am so with my sleeve date buddy 15Kgold! Last Friday I had my 3 month checkup with my surgeon. I was 206 on my home scale and 211 at the doctor's office. This morning I 204 at home (I guess I'd be 209 a few zip codes over!) it's a loss and I'll take it...

I agree we know how the loss goes lol

Ok... Checking in:

Sleeve Date 6/19

SW 307

Challenge:

Week 1: 275.4

Week 2: 271.1

Challenge Goal: 245

Personal Goals: Water' date=' Protein, Water, Protein!!!!

[/quote']

Ck....today's check in 269.2

Started challenge at 201 now 193.5 goal is 185 not sure if I'm going to make it.

SW 232

CW 227.6

GW 220

SW 232

CW 225.6

GW 220

Started challenge at 201 now 193.5 goal is 185 not sure if I'm going to make it.

I think you will! You are close..

Posted on July 4th at 236lbs hoping to be down to 216 by September 3rd! I'm almost there ! Weighed in today at 219.5! Yay! 16.5 down! Go me!

Count me in! Current weight: 275. Weight i hope to be by labor day: 260! Vsg scheduled for oct 2. Hope to be 250 or less day of surgery

Challenge SW: 214.2

CW: 204.8

Challenge Weight Loss: 9.2

Challenge GW: 190

Challenge Weight Loss Goal: 24.2

Challenge Weight Loss to go: 14.8

Getting in my water! Less Crystal Light in comparison to Water. Struggling the last few days on getting the Protein in; mostly because I have had to force a 3rd meal on myself. Have been letting in some cheats, which I need to control MUCH better!

Love seeing everyone's success!

SW: 218

CW: 189.6

GW:170

Littlebits

Beginning Weight: 224

CW: 218.4

GW: 199

19.4lbs to go!!!! Hope I can do it, am working HARD!!!

Check in

CW - 228

I'M falling short on the h20. But trying everyday. Doing good with working out. Right now my knee & back hurts.

Check in

CW - 220

I'm so emotional about my weight loss. I saw a pic of me and cried in PUBLIC! I look soooo small! It's a good thing but I was overwhelmed! I'm in a size 14 I haven't worn a 14 since high school and even then I was considered big.

I want to lose 50 more to reach my goal of 170. My surgeon isn't happy with with my lost. He feels I'm 20 pounds behind where I should be. But his nurse is always encouraging & positive. She's had weight loss surgery and understands.

I'm emotional & excited! Happy losing everyone!