Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Challenge 2012

start of challenge 195

current weight 187.5

goal is under 180!!!

NSV: "Gina your getting skinny" I could of cried!!!!

So I somehow gained 2 pounds!! :(

Super bummed.

SW: 208

CW: 199

GW: 180

I am all in!! My first challenge also

cw 284 gw 269

goals- get 64+ ounces daily of Fluid

journal more

document all foods eaten

work out 3-4 days a week for 30 or more mins

how does this work? do we post on here or what? sorry first challenge.

So I somehow gained 2 pounds!! :(

Super bummed.

SW: 208

CW: 199

GW: 180

No worries. It's just a bounce. It'll settle back down! ;)

cw 284 gw 269

journal more

document all foods eaten

Ya, just log your progress on this thread as you go, and we'll all report how we've done on Labor Day! Go get it!!

Todays weight 185 was in a little stall need to excersize doing everything else I should be doing. I wanted my goal to be 170 think a more realistic goal is now 175 by labor day

Thanks Dooter :) You are always so nice and helpful!

No worries. It's just a bounce. It'll settle back down! ;)

cw 284 gw 269

journal more

document all foods eaten

You're doing it right. We check in each Monday, Labor day is the final goal date. Just post your weight and any goals that you would like to accomplish by then..get in your Protein, better Water intake,,whatever you want to achieve. Good luck!

Hey y'all: I'd like "in," please! I recently lowered my goal weight by 6 pounds and then promptly lost one.... go figure. I have 5 to go to get to my new goal, and my losing is kind of super slow, like a pound every few weeks. I'd like to lose the last 5 pounds this month, which I think I should be able to do with some discipline and a little EXERCISE--which is my Achilles heel.

Starting weight 180

Goal weight 175 (literally goal weight, LOL!)

Pounds to go: 5

Strategies:

1. Cut down on the cheese!!! Hi, I'm Meg, and I'm a cheese-aholic. Substitute nonfat yogurt more often for good Protein without the calories of the cheese.< /p>

2. Watch the frozen yogurt portion size--it's been creeping up for the last couple of months, and I need to keep it small. Stop purchasing Skinny Cow products of any description (just until goal--they can come back later, MAYBE).

3. Greens every single day, period.

4. Stay better hydrated--only one coffee drink per day, please, and plenty of Water.< /p>

5. Move your butt a bit--check out the gym at work and at least look into the walking track and lap pool!!

6. Stop eating after 8 p.m.

1. Cut down on the cheese!!! Hi, I'm Meg, and I'm a cheese-aholic. Substitute nonfat yogurt more often for good Protein without the calories of the cheese.< /p>

LOL I love it!!!! I've become a serious whole dill pickle and cheese addict the past month. No idea what gives on that, but morning, noon, night... I want me some dill pickles and cheese. I would add a cracker in that snack, but the pickles alone are high enough in sodium...

Just saw the board edited my post, it thought I wrote one thing and I can tell you I didn't. Oh well....

Off to get my dill pick and cheese snack. Guess there could be worse choices.

Edited by former_vbg

I want to hit the 100 lbs lost mark by my birthday which is 9/13 so I have 9 weeks and a few days to drop 45 lbs. which means 5lbs per week...soooo here goes.

Current Weight 385

Labor day Goal 345-350

Birthday Goal 340

Drink more Water, excercise more eat more Protein.< /p>

So I have not been doing so great at the challenge! However I have managed to drop 10.4 lbs this far! I have 5 more weeks until this challege is over and 1 week after that until my birthday..that means 6 weeks to drop another 35 lbs! I can do it if I stick to my goals like I have this last week!

Current Weight: 374.6

Labor day Goal 345-350

Birthday Goal 340

CW: 148.9 lbs

GW: 145 lbs

I am so struggling with getting the last 3.9 lbs but I will do it. I have a month to go so now is the time to focus. No more excuses, I must exercise and eat healthy. :) Let's Rock these Sleeves everyone! :)

Starting challenge weight 303

Cw 292 sooooo I now have 7 more pounds before I hit goal which is 285 so now I would like to change it to

279 by labor day!!

neek41

:) Hi all: Had my sleeve surgery on July 2, 2012. Start weight 258, now (July 30) 230. Yeah me...am loosing about a pound every two days...feel amazing. Would like to get under 200 by the Labour Day weekend, but if I don't I won't cry,,,,I'm enjoying the journey. Going to start at the gym soon, doing walking right now....Had my surgery in Mexico by Dr. Ortiz...treated like a Princess, and they told me the truth,,..NO PAIN!!!

Cher :wub:

I weighed 207.6 went to doc this pm her scales read 212.0My clothes did not weight 5 #. Anyhoo I'm going with 207. The wii says 207 also. I had to Destress