Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just had mine on the 10th. I am so sore and the gas is terrible. I hope this gets better soon!!! Trying ot get my Water in, but the gas makes it hurt. My insides sound like a science experiment lol!!

I just had mine on the 10th. I am so sore and the gas is terrible. I hope this gets better soon!!! Trying ot get my Water in' date=' but the gas makes it hurt. My insides sound like a science experiment lol!![/quote']

That sounds awful!!

Lol @ science experiment!

Hello! Maybe a little too late but I got my sleeve on july 3rd :P

I'm an early july sleever, haha.

9 days post-op and everything seems to be fine, I've already lost 15lbs, crazy!

July 18th here!

July 17th @ 9:30am. Getting closer :-)

I had surgery Tue. and I got home Thur. and everything is going good. I have gas pains so just dealing with that. Trying to make sure I get my liquids in. hope everybody else is doing good.

I am still a go for Wed the 18th! About the gas, my niece Joyce had the surgery last year and sang the praises of Gas-X strips. She said they are a life saver after the surgery. I have 2 boxes ready for after. Perhaps this will help you with your gas too.

My birthday is the 18th, that was one of the date choices I had for surgery, but I just couldnt wait another 8 days lol. Im 4 days out, down 12 more pounds, although I dont really feel any different lol. Just drinking drinking drinking! Need ot get a different Calcium chew though, cause the caramel ones i got are wayyyy to sweet and candy-like! Yuk! My hubby made toast and I really wanted a bite lol - no no no! My clear post diet is 4 weeks, omg its going to seem like forever lol. Gas is still a pain, and one of the laproscopic entry points is still damn sore! Move SLOWLY! walking is my best friend lol.

I couldn't handle being on clears for longer than a week. I'm 4 days out and STARVING. I probably haven't eaten more than 300 calories since the night before my surgery. I can't tolerate any of the clear Protein Drinks, and can only tolerate a little chicken broth. Other than that I've just been eating popsicles and drinking Crystal Light and Gatorade.

I'm July 24th. Day 6 of my Optifast and I am seriously hungry today. No headaches or anything though. Counting the days...yeehaaa

I don't have a surgery date yet but I had my pre op appointment July 12. I'm waiting for the scheduling lady to call me as soon as they have received my results of my sleep study which I did July 10, and my chest X-ray and EKG that I did July 12. My Dr does not require a pre op diet thank GOD! ;-) So I'm excited and just want to be sleeved already!!! My question to everyone is how much time are you taking off from work to have surgery???

Congratulations everyone! I am scheduled for July 24th. I am SO excited. On 2-week pre-op diet and it is going much better than I anticipated.