Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can't find a Protein Shake that I find good or even okay. Please offer any advice or if you know of a pill, please let me know.

I really like nectar's shakes! They have ones you can make like a juice drink or the others that are like shakes. I use the chocolate truffle and vanilla (i add frozen fruit to make it more like a shake). Got them at Vitamin Shoppe. Good luck!

Do you get the Unjury online? Heard alot about it here...

Do you get the unjury online? Heard alot about it here...

Yes, I don't think you can find it anywhere else. It doesn't have that nasty Protein taste. I love it!

just be careful with the amount of calories and sugars in some of the shakes that taste great. The Rockin Refuel taste awesome but are over 300 calories. I really like the Unjury and they are made for weight loss people like us. I do the chocolate and strawberry. I have heard there is a Protein pill but you have to take so many.

The nectar is no fat or sugar for most if not all flavors. They are 100 calories for one scoop which is 23 grams Protein. I found a sample pack online too for like $18.99 and it had like almost every flavor...

I like nectar also. It mixes nicely. Also, Premier Protein shakes taste like chocolate milk to me. Another suggestion would be to try Isopure drinks. They have 40 grams of Protein in a bottle and are similar to kool-aid type drinks. Also, there are protein bullets you can buy that are only about 2 oz. and are easy to get down quickly because they are so small. Good luck!

The nectar is no fat or sugar for most if not all flavors. They are 100 calories for one scoop which is 23 grams Protein. I found a sample pack online too for like 18.99 and it had like almost every flavor...

Where can I find this online?

The best thing to do is go to a health food store like Vitamin Shoppe and get lots of different kinds. Personally, I have found the Premier shakes to be the best - they are sold at Sam's Club or costco, have 30 grams of Protein and 1 gram of sugar, and don't taste artificial.

I couldn't stand the Isopure or Muscle Milk and I found the Nectars to be too gritty. But, that's just me. Everyone is different.

Don't forget you can get plain Protein Powder to beef up other things.

The best thing to do is go to a health food store like Vitamin Shoppe and get lots of different kinds. Personally' date=' I have found the Premier shakes to be the best - they are sold at Sam's Club or costco, have 30 grams of Protein and 1 gram of sugar, and don't taste artificial.

I couldn't stand the Isopure or Muscle Milk and I found the Nectars to be too gritty. But, that's just me. Everyone is different.

Don't forget you can get plain Protein powder to beef up other things.[/quote']

Thanks Minckle!

Yes' date=' I don't think you can find it anywhere else. It doesn't have that nasty Protein taste. I love it![/quote']

Thanks for sharing! I can not stand that Protein taste.

I will be 4 weeks out tomorrow and I'm still on full liquids and I struggle still. I really hope that something changes, I only have to get through until the 9th I hope before I move to purees. It seems like eternity.

I think I'm going to see if I can find some unjury samples. I have the unflavored that I have been adding to things. I went back to Isopure to help add more Protein to my day and the Icy Orange was rough. I bought some more Orange MIO hoping it will help.

Good Luck I'm still struggling. I drank Pure Protein 100% whey Frosty chocolate from Target for 7 months pre-approval for Breakfast and lunch and I loved them. Not sure what happened after surgery, but my taste buds changed and it's grueling to get my shakes in now.

I can't find a Protein shake that I find good or even okay. Please offer any advice or if you know of a pill' date=' please let me know.[/quote']

I drink the high Protein ensure. I also drink Isopure if you drink 2 20 oz u will get ur full Protein.< /p>

Ain't no stoppin us now,were on the move !!!!!!<br />Sincerely<br /> Zeta