Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can someone tell me if u can do this prior to vertical sleeve surgery, will if affect anything? I really want a bigger rump lol, I don't wanna loose it.

I would wait till after. I know I lost almost all of my butt....I would hate for you to have this done and then at the end you have lost so much that you need it again. I am having plastics done now for my deflated stomach, boobs and thighs. good luck!

I know it's the opposite end of the body, but I had breast cancer, and wanted a double mastectomy before VSSG, and the surgeon told me it was best to wait, to go back and see him 6 months after....and oh boy i have pancak boobies!! lol (not for long)!!!!

Thanks...I'm scared of being flat but I guess it's just a part of the process. ????????

Yea, i'm a little upset that my butt is going down WAY faster than my belly....ugh!!!!

And that's was I'm afraid of

I was wondering something similar. I want lipo/smart Lipo and I saw some pics where they were able to "fill" the lost spaces with removed fat.

I also thought about that too, I'm willing to do anything to prevent from being flat but I guess I'll have to wait until after surgery

Your body really does readjust a lot the farther out from surgery you get and the longer you live at goal. I had a pancake butt at one year post op but it seems to have filled out a bit in the last year, even though I've lost more weight. It's not like it used to be, and I'd consider the injections if I have enough adipose fat to do them, I guess.

So work on getting the weight off and really, maintain that goal for at least six months before doing anything. You'll be surprised how much your body bounces back. My entire body has a different shape now than I had a year ago.

Good luck,

~Cheri

It all really depends on your body type, too!

OMG. I was just thinking about getting this done yesterday googling doctors and everything. lol. I'm thinking of going to Atlanta because it seems like the injections are more popular there and ALL the girls have them. Anyway, I would definitely wait a while after surgery before you get the injections done. From my understanding they Lipo a minimum of two areas, purify the fat and reinject it into your buttocks. The problem is the healing time... 2-3 weeks of not sitting directly on your bottom. That's insane! Is this the same procedure your thinking about having? The procedure I'm referring to is called the brazilian butt lift. I thought there was a way to just inject something (idk what it would be) into your buttocks without the whole liposuction but I haven't found any other methods. I'm not flat now but once I get my wasteline back I want a donk :P:rolleyes: ! lol. Help~!

I had my p,antics after I got to goal. Dr. Sauceda injected the fat from my thighs into my butt. He also used the strip of skin that was removed during my lower body lift. He placed it at the top of my tush, under my waist to create a nice round tush.

I would wait until after you're at goal.

I had my p,antics after I got to goal. Dr. Sauceda injected the fat from my thighs into my butt. He also used the strip of skin that was removed during my lower body lift. He placed it at the top of my tush, under my waist to create a nice round tush.

I would wait until after you're at goal.

Oh my! Sounds interesting. Where is Dr. Sauceda located? How was your recovery? Do you mind giving us a ballpark figure of how much the surgery costs?

Hello, Dr. Sauceda is in Monterrey Mexico. My recovery is good but the butt flap augmentation is uncomfortable. I could lay in bed the same night but laying on the floor was too uncomfortable for months. I finally started back to Pilates Reformer machine classes after seven months.

Dr. Sauceda will give you a personal quote is you send him your pictures. Wear bikini panties. Pics of front, sides, back, raised arms etc. I also sent face and neck pics because I wanted that done. Email him at drsauceda@gmail.com. He doesn't have a secretary, so nely he sees your pics. I think the quote is good for six months. He was more than half less than what Kaiser quoted and he is a great surgeon who specializes in massive weight loss.

If you email him, tell him that Lee sent you.

Please be VERY carefull about this... My dad is a doctor and the horror stories he's seen from this would make me prefer the flattest butt to risk my safety for it... Its not like a regular cosmetic surgery.. The butt sometimes rejects even your own fat not to mention rejecting anything other and my dad has seen anything from rejections to death so please be carefull... Also my cousin had Lipo with a very recognized Dr. And he decided to inject fat in her butt.. It was rejected so 4 months later she had to go under the knife again to remove the balls the size of tennis balls that had form on her butt.. This is a healthy 20 year old and she had never had any kind of surgery or weight problems just a bit but not like we do so i just want ppl to know how dangerous this procedure is and not take it lightly and not do it with any dr just because its cheaper.. This is one of those cases that spending a bit more can save u from a lot... Including if u are thinking of getting it done in mexico having to travel there again to get whatever was rejected removed...